NPPS LLC Employee Reviews

Always work to be done
Buyer/Planner (Former Employee) –  Williston, NDMarch 27, 2017
A typical day at NOV was Inspecting tools when they arrive at shop, take pictures, and assemble parts to start job. Acquire Purchase Orders and AFEs from customers to get the job started. Created Trackers for jobs, assemble Job Packs and complete for customers and billing. Create Sales Quotes, Sale Order Acknowledgement, and Sales Order Invoices for customers on ST80s, Top Drives, BOPs, and Elevators. I would gather part pull sheets and schematics to assist mechanics in assembly of tools. I would work together with shop manager, part manager and shop mechanics to gather information to complete job for customers. I also gather paper work from vendors and send out equipment to vendors for machine work.
The hardest part of my job was they didn't have a complete worksheet of all my list of things to for my job title, because it would continue to have more things added to do. I never had a problem with extra work. The most enjoyable part of the job was continuously being busy with my work.
Co-Workers
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LADecember 1, 2016
The co-workers made it a pleasure to work there. Everyone worked together to achieve the goals set by Executive Management. The pay was better then most places.
Horrible
SEO Strategist; Company Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 13, 2016
Horrible place to work. Management is horrible. Incompetent. Just a very unfriendly place to work. Management is unapproachable and disrespectful towards its staff.
I enjoyed my line of work
Branch Manager / Sales / Service (Former Employee) –  Elmira, NYMay 3, 2016
Over seen day to day operations in the office and field. Hired and trained all employees on the equipment that they would be servicing in the field for the customers and making sure the customers where happy with the services they received from the company.
Pros
Company truck, phone and fuel card
Cons
on call 24/7
Private company with good people to work with
QUEST Manager (QUality, Environmental & SafTy (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 19, 2016
The employees of this company treated it as if it was theirs. I enjoyed working with all of them.
I was given the opportunity to excel with my own ideas.
nice place to work
Hydro tester (Former Employee) –  Houston,TXJanuary 1, 2015
overall good place to start your path in the valve testing field everyone is great and will show you everything you want to know
A productive and energectic work environment.
Branch Administrator (Current Employee) –  Longview, TXDecember 9, 2013
I enjoy my job here at T3 Energy/ NOV. The work is a new experience everyday. My co-workers are friendly and always helpful to be of assistance we needed. The hardest part of my job is the days when its slow and there isn't much to do. I like to stay busy at work. I enjoy most the responsibility of my position at my job and the work that comes with that my title.
Pros
My own office, the work hours
Cons
Not real good bennifets for being a temp.
Very fast pace environment
Supervisor / Inventory Controls III (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 23, 2013
Very competitive workplace that gives you a challenge each and everyday.
Pros
Lots of over-time
Cons
only one day off a week
As Long as your working you shouldnt have any problems
Assembly Mechanic 2 (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 6, 2012
Typical work day would be get there at 6 in the morning drink some coffee and talk to the foreman to see what i would be working on that specific day. once he lined me up on what had to be done i was pretty much on my own. As long as i was working the foreman didn't bother me all day. The hardest part of the job would have to be working 12 hr shifts everday mon-fri and sometimes weekends but your body gets used to it eventually. Also another hard thing about this job would also be working night shift as i was.