NRT LLC Employee Reviews

New managers/ no experience in real estate
Real Estate Processor (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJune 15, 2018
see above. Not a great environment. Wasn't happy there. Bosses didn't understand real estate. Competitive office. People always looking to knock you down.
It was a great place to work everyone freidly , helped each other
Lumper/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Compton, CAMay 15, 2018
I probably would still be there if I hadn't moved to Las Vegas,for another job offer but it subsided in only being on it for a couple of weeks,we where doing demolition work
Pros
No free lunches, on your break you could buy something off the food truck
Cons
Short breaks, like 5 minutes to walk from one end to the other, mostlyhad to eat on your way back to work due to big crowd at the food truck
Obscenely bad management, no chance to advance
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Burlingame, CAApril 16, 2018
they offer a 401k (with pretty bad default fund choices so make sure to review it.
The management at the local and executive level is really bad. I’d say don’t work for them if you can help it.
Pros
I got a better paying job
Cons
I heard my manager use the N word
fast pace must be able to catch on fast
Lease Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 25, 2018
very fast paced, ideally realistic to be well rounded with the company just so you will be fluent in your position. Know who is who because there will be time you will have questions and you will need to know who to ask.
It's not a bad place to work.
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJFebruary 14, 2018
It's not a bad place to work. it depends on the department and business unit you work for. The executive vision for the company is clear but the communication and vision is changed based upon middle management interpretation.
Pros
Gym
Cons
healthcare
Poor management
Field Representative (Former Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 3, 2018
Poor management that believes micromanaging and insults are the way to find production. Little management care or compassion for actual situations. Do it my way or you will be reprimanded, yet we worked remotely
Pros
Very good parent company and benefits
Cons
Terrible, inexperienced management
Disgusting!
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTNovember 26, 2017
I was being sexually harassed by the Broker there and they pushed me out. I reported it to my manager but she never reported it to the home office. The manager never took my report seriously and pushed me out to avoid a law suit.
Pros
Cons
Management and Brokers are unethical
Wonderful Subsidiarity of Realogy
Manager (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutOctober 7, 2017
Like anything else in life, it's what you make of it. The opportunity and chances for a great life/work balance, pay, time off, culture, etc. are all there. However, you must want it and work for it. This is a company that rewards performance and dedication. Word hard and you can reap the benefits.
Pros
Work/Life balance, comp plans, benefits, culture
Cons
Internal systems are not updated and sometimes archaic However, In the midst of an internal makeover. Long term benefits appear to be great.
No Complaints
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLSeptember 20, 2017
I have no complaints with this employer. They have treated me fairly and have been understand with situations that arise. I wish there was more room to advance within the department. But the company is good at letting you move up into different departments. I started in the branch office and was later moved to corporate. Both locations have been pleasant to work for/with. NRT Does a good job with communicating with the employees if you take the time to read the emails sent out.
Great Place to Work!
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Danville, CASeptember 7, 2017
The culture and people are warm and friendly. There's a good balance in the work pace, sometimes busier than others, but I have never felt overworked.
Pros
Great location, free parking, walk to everything, great people
Cons
need a lot of patience
Management is poor
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COAugust 21, 2017
The staff is over-worked and underpaid. Management does whatever they want. No room for advancement but they will tell you there is a lot of opportunities.
Don't waste your time!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 13, 2017
They take too long to hire...by then everyone has found a different job. And if you do get in, like I did, then prepare to be underpaid-overworked! Not much more to say about it-they are re-structuring now-people are being shifted around at corporate and branches.
A great and enjoyable place to work!
Freelance Video Editor (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAJune 22, 2017
Once you get used to what is required from the different tiers of videos, it becomes a quick paced job, where your day will fly by. The people I worked with are great people, each with a different personality, that creates a balance.

If you've worked there, you know. I definitely recommend attempting to work there.
Stressful no communication from managment
Escrow Processor (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, ILJune 13, 2017
Extremely stressful, rude environment, very resist, and they have very high turn over. Do your self a favor stay a way from this company as a intentional employee and defiantly as a customer they own COLDWELL BANKER and Century 21.
Very unprofessionally managed. Good managers and good people are running a way from this place.
Pros
there are none
Cons
Stressful, disrespectful, fire people with no warnings
The experience depends on the office
Sales Support Assistant (Current Employee) –  Long Island, NYApril 17, 2017
Some offices are more of a pleasure to work in than others due to the environment that agents provide. They can make it a pleasure or they can make it awful.
Pros
Usually great locations, great health insurance benefits, great understanding of the work/life balance, 401k, most ethical company
Cons
Not much opportunity for job advancement, no real training for new hires
Sales Support Admin = Dead End Job
Sales Support Administrator (Former Employee) –  CTMarch 9, 2017
No room for growth. Managers can do whatever they want. This company is all about the "special circle" of higher ups. Take a "Sales Support Admin" position prepare to work yourself drained, even 10 years, without any growth in this company. Dead end job. It's all about the manager trying to get into the good ol' boys club.
Pros
Some Benefits
Cons
Expensive Benefits, Management, No growth
Painful
Strategic Initiatives Administrator (Former Employee) –  New JerseyMarch 7, 2017
Worked as a consultant and the culture does not support the full time model. You are definetly seperated from the start and it is absolutely a club for networking.
Produuctive and Great
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Compton, CAMarch 5, 2017
This is a great place to work the people are friendly and there is always work. Very stable and overal great environment.
Pros
Free meals when well deserved
Good opportunity for advancement
Sales Offices in Massachusetts (Former Employee) –  Madison, NJDecember 19, 2016
NRT is a large corporation with many opportunities to grow and expand ones career, They offer a competitive salary and have a very strong culture of ethics and a high standard of customer service.
Pros
Many departments allow flexable hours and ability to work from home
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJDecember 11, 2012
NRT is a great company. It is the largest domestic real estate company in the US. At this position I've learned what it is to be a financial analyst.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NRT LLC. Our community is ready to answer.