NSC Global Employee Reviews

Awesome place to work
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  RemoteApril 9, 2019
NSC was a great place to work. Amazing international work environment being able to work with teams from other countries. I would definitely recommend NSC to my friends. Good benefits, PTO and flexible work arrangements.
Pros
Great culture and awesome place to get experience
Cons
No life insurance
Poorly Managed
Process Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mason, OH 45040March 31, 2019
Upon being recruited to be a manager, somehow the offer turned into a process analyst role. Okay, I'll get my foot in the door then get a leadership position. They hired several managers while I was there, due to turnover and expansion, and brought in new clients. Even though I was able to drive my techs to higher results, developed charts for tracking, and was apparently good in my role, for some reason they brought in managers who could not led a team. They also moved analysts from client to client, which upset productivity and rapport. And while the analyst is responsible for the numbers, they have no say when a tech wasn't performing. A really bad structure coupled with bad leadership from the aspect of communication and identifying good performance.
Pros
None, really
A company with no sense of direction or planned strategies.
SENIOR TRANSITION DIRECTOR - AMERICAS (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYMarch 25, 2019
Since the company is spread globally with only 10 employees in the U.S. in 10 states, there's no culture nor ongoing communications. It's all done by webex calls over the net or by emails.

Employees don't volunteer to help or take on a task unless directly asked by a Manager. This protects them from being evaluated or judged by anyone as to whether they can do their jobs or not.
Pros
Working 100% from home via the computer.
Cons
Working 100% from your home for a global company with no ambition to communicate.
Horrible
PC Technician (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIMarch 10, 2019
Had to be prepared to defend myself every day from un warranted attacks from management.
No possibility for advancement.
Unbelievable verbal, almost physical attacks for work being done slightly incorrect, but would be fiercly belittled for asking for help or advise.
Had to complete several archaic time keeping systems and the process to complete would be regularly changed. However any mistakes in time keeping would be severely punished and asking for help would end in more belittlment and abuse.
The most Abusive, unprofessional, unneedlessly stressful horrible place I regretted entering daily.
It's a call center...
Technical Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHMarch 1, 2019
It's a call center. If you've never worked in a call center before it's an office space with lots of cubes that usually hold 2-4 employees all tethered to a phone at their own workstation. This position was the Level 1/2 call center help desk for numerous service industry jobs. Once you get the ticketing systems down and the knowledge base figured out the rest is pretty easy. Good place to get your feet wet in IT if you have no previous experience.
Pros
Good starting position for IT support.
Cons
It's a call center.
Run away
I.T. Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 27, 2019
Run far away, they will make it sound good over the phone but once you arrive your screwed! No growth reall slavish enviornment(work work work, cut off access to web so you are forced to work even when its quiet) you are better off driving lyft or uber for 40/hrs a week!
Fun place
Desk Side Manager (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHDecember 11, 2018
I enjoyed my time working for NSC Global. After 15 years, It was time for me to seek employment elsewhere. All the employee's were great and fun to work with.
Daily Client interaction
Manager II Operation (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHDecember 11, 2018
Meeting with clients and internal staff.

Needs assessment and deliverables internal and external

Promoting innovation of remote technologies for the work force

Client and B2B relationship building
Don't apply Here.
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Celebration, FLDecember 3, 2018
I was forced onto this company as my previous employer's contract got bought out. Since then, there was 0 direction from management. There were no standard producers. What you do one day changes the next. You are told one day to do a given task a certain way, the following week, you are put on the spot and told that you should not have done it that way. Afterwards you get in a meeting because your performance is not good.. This is my first review of a company, I am here warning you. Your immediate supervisor won't be in your town, you are to follow someone else who has no idea what they are doing, Don't bother trying to report, it will no good.
If you have a family, or expect to have one, have a job that pays a little less, STAY THERE. do not come apply to this company, I first hand seen people who been with our old company for 12 years gone within 30 days of new ownership. These people had a family and was not given a reason.
Pros
Cons
everything else.
Work for NSC Global full time
System Administrator - Field Engineer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 27, 2018
Great environment. Independence. Management at my site is very approachable and open to new ideas. Being able to see multiple states during the work day.
Nsc global stay away do not apply
Field Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MINovember 20, 2018
In My year with NSC Global, I have NEVER worked for a more dysfunctional and disorganized company. I have 8 years Licences thru CompTIA. 10 years total. They follow no ITIL standards force on call with no standard compensation for giving up your home life. No support from level 3 they hire level 3 with no experience or trouble shooting skills. NSC forces you to do work under penalty of dismissal then will refuse to pay you unless you send emails asking permission to do work you've already been forced to do. The make you be ther hourly accountant and have no concept of the work there field techs perform. If your reading this Stay away avoid NSC Global . Compensation is sub scale
Pros
zero
Cons
Worst place to work for the information technology field at any level .
Support
Field Specialist (Current Employee) –  Webster, NYNovember 11, 2018
Lack of support and disconnected. Slowed work environment. Warehouse setting. Not challenging. Position should have more sustenance. Job not for those that enjoy steady busy schedule
Pros
40 hour work week
Cons
slow business process
Hostile work environment
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Celebration, FLNovember 9, 2018
Be careful when working with this company, It can be a very hostile work environment. Overwhelming due to lack of knowledge in all departments. Good luck to whoever decides to work here
Not a trustfull company
Datacenter Engineer (Former Employee) –  AmsterdamNovember 8, 2018
I worked as a contracter for them, and never again.
Thinks that all expensis and Tax are in the hour payment,
Made some huge expensis that took more then 2.5 weeks to approve.
Very bad communication, you have to respond immediatly, they will take time.
No, i won't let my dog work for them.
Sub-contractor yesmens
IT Depot Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 7, 2018
As what's typical in IT Support, a large company such as Cap Gemini will have the IT contract with an enterprise, and subcontract positions out through another company, such as this one, NSC Global. I've been in IT support for 11 years and have never had such bad benefits. They originally were only gong to give us 5 days paid time off until every banded together and made such a stink about, so then they give us only 8, and WE HAVE TO ACCRUE THE HOURS BEFORE WE USE IT! The Aetna health insurance is pretty bad but that seems normal to me. The second main gripe is that there is no push back from them towards Cap Gemini for all the complaints we've had about the hostile environment we have to work in. They just get paid to fill the positions, they don't care. Oh, oh, and lastly we don't get any of the required paid sick leave up here in Seattle, because they can legally just give us more PTO instead... maybe that's why we went from 5 days PTO to 8.
Pros
competitive pay
Cons
Almost no PTO, no paid sickleave
Flexible Work Place; Remote Office
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 26, 2018
I appreciated that my work schedule was flexible, so I could tailor my work day, or evening, to my needs and the needs of my projects. Working remotely was by-far the greatest benefit.
Pros
Flexible Schedule, Work From Home/Remotely
Cons
Organizational Structure Constantly Changing and not well documented.
Level 1 Helpdesk Agent (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHOctober 18, 2018
All L1 positions moved oversees
Phone support only
Coworkers are generally nice
Customers can be rude
Most appreciate the support
Pros
Entry level IT position
Cons
All L1 positions moved oversees
ok to work at, Stressful
Field Engineer Level 2 (Current Employee) –  LondonOctober 6, 2018
Ok to work at , feel like no Job Security, High Stress, no overtime unless prior approval. That does not work in a production areas as you can't just walk off at 5pm. Can't foresee when OT Needs to happen. Tech Items break and we can not just leave lines down or plants stopped. I care for 2 plants at this time and 400-500 staff
Pros
Clients are nice
Cons
No Help, No sick days
NSC Global is an excellent company to work for.
Desktop Support Engineer II (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis County, MOOctober 3, 2018
I really enjoyed my time working for NSC Global. They had good managers, excellent work, a willingness to train, and great pay. I would recommend them to a friend.
Pros
Good work environment, training
Cons
Short term furloughs, not the best benefits with regard to Holidays and vacation days.
Terrible
Desktop Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 28, 2018
Poor management, no accountability or transparency. Terrible pay and little to no raises. No chance for advancement or growth. No communication between teams, shifts, or manager/employee interactions. Monthly "awards" given out based on manager preference as opposed to who earns it.
Pros
I had a job
Cons
Benifits, Pay, hours, management, advancement