NSC Technologies, LLC Employee Reviews

The future is bright at NSC Technologies
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  IndianaNovember 15, 2019
I started with NSC through an acquisition having been with my company for over a decade. I had many sleepless nights worrying NSC would bring a "corporate" climate to our very family oriented company, however, the entire NSC team has been nothing but warm and welcoming! They've made every attempt to be as inclusive as possible, and brought with them a wealth of new technology, a fantastic benefit package (the likes my previous company could never have offered!), and endless advancement opportunities. We're still working out some kinks, but our company's future looks very bright!
Productive and fun place to work
Corporate Employee (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 15, 2019
Great team and great people, great learning environment makes the culture in Jacksonville, FL fun and productive. Teamwork makes the dream work and that's what our motto is.
Rapidly growing company with career opportunities
Current Corperate Employee (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VANovember 15, 2019
NSC takes pride in being a career oriented company and rightfully so! I myself have grown significantly in my five years of employment here and I have also seen others rapidly grow as well. I have great intention to stay with the company as long as possible as it has been an advantageous journey for myself and for the business. Hard work pays off here at NSC!
Enjoyable workplace
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VANovember 15, 2019
I have really enjoyed working at this organization. It is a positive and fun work environment. I have the chance to learn and engage with a great team daily. I look forward to the future with this organization.
Positive Work Culture
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, INNovember 15, 2019
NSC is a great place to work. The positive workplace culture is exactly what I was looking for in a career. They are continually training employees to improve teamwork, increase productivity, increase efficiency, and build a stronger work force. NSC cares about their associates - internal and field!!!
Love this place
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, INNovember 14, 2019
I truly love this place. I love the fact CEO and all upper management made a point to visit our small office and were so humble. I love the feeling of knowing each of my opinions and concerns are important and solved in a timely manner.
Finance (Current Employee) –  IndianaNovember 14, 2019
Many opportunities to grow and succeed! Fast paced and good atmosphere as well. Management listens to your ideas and helps provide a family environment where you feel valued.
Look forward to going to work!
Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Greencastle, INNovember 14, 2019
Very able to balance family/work/life great career choice for me. There are a few changes I would make if given the opportunity. I feel we have a great team at the location where I am based we do not leave things undone.
Organized and productive workplace that works hard and plays hard
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WINovember 14, 2019
After over 2 years at NSC I have already advanced my career and always had 100% support for leadership the entire way. We employ great people that push each other and hold each other accountable! This is the ultimate team environment with access to all of the tools necessary to succeed!
Fast pace and exciting culture
VICE PRESIDENT OF CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT & STRATEGY (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAOctober 30, 2019
Great career move on my part. Got to be a part of building a sustainable, first class staffing organization. NSC has the resources and drive that sets them apart from any competitor.
November 14, 2019

We appreciate your 5-star review of NSC on Indeed. We value each member of our hardworking senior leadership team and recognize the dedication, commitment, industry knowledge and solid leadership each member brings to the table. We owe our success to our respected field associates and committed internal team members. Thank you. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and look forward to the day our paths cross again.

really good at finding you work
Sheet Metal Mechanic 1st Class (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 19, 2019
this is just a temp company but they are really good at finding you work and look for the job that fits you. I would recommend this company to anybody that is looking for a job..
Pros
they can find you work fast
Cons
its just a temp company
October 21, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide NSC a 5-star review on Indeed. We appreciate your feedback. We are glad that we were able to find a position that fit your skill-set. There are many pros to working through a temporary staffing agency such as flexibilty and the potential for leading to a permanent placement. We strive to find positions quickly that fit our candidates lifestyle. We are so happy to have you on our team and hope we have the opportunity to work together for a very long time.

Good work place and job experience and a good trade to pick up
Shipfitter Helper (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAOctober 17, 2019
Good job experience and work place with people that work with you they actually put there employees first.
They supply equipment and supplies as needed
October 18, 2019

Hello! Thank you for providing NSC with a 5-star rating on the Indeed job board. We appreciate your feedback and will share your review with our team. We strive to create an inclusive, family-oriented but safe work environment for all of our valued associates. We hope that you will keep NSC in mind when seeking future employment.

Specifically About Management
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIOctober 15, 2019
Told management about water coolers not being on job they said deal with it as well as other saftey issues many
Always making as if its good and okay told me one thing and wrote a different on my contract. Doesnt like when you get hired on with another company thats why i was let go.
We were working 6 days a week we worked 50 hours by friday they said Saturday was the first day of the week for the contractor so we wouldn't see that check till the next week and woukd get it at straight time
Once hired they dont answer your calls no one is avalible for a Point of Contact they hype you up about benefits took me 2 years to enroll in benefits then when i went to the dentist no insurance was found on top of that.
I informed Both Nsc and Contractor about daughter being in and out of hospitals managment makes contractor look bad by telling employees that its the contractor messing up or pay checks when they are
Embezzling money
F
October 18, 2019

Thank you for taking to time to provide feedback on your experience at NSC. We value all of our hard working associates and strive to ensure a positive and safe work environment for all. We take all feedback seriously so that we can take steps to ensure a satisfying outcome for all and provide any necessary training to our teams to minimize future incidents. We take your comments seriously and want to address your concerns. It sounds like we did not provide a satisfactory work experience for you. We apologize and would like the opportunity to discuss this matter further with you. If you wish to discuss this matter, please contact our Sr. Human Resources Generalist, Jackie at 866.672.2677.

This is a great place to work
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VASeptember 15, 2019
The little time i was at Nsc was just fine. I really enjoy my time at NSC maybe one day I will return in hopes of getting better jobs the pay is fair and I like that
October 7, 2019

Thank you for providing a 5-star review of NSC on Indeed. We appreciate your feedback and value your input. As you know we are ALWAYS hiring and looking for hardworking, talented team members to join NSC. Please be sure to visit the Indeed job board to view our current openings.

Good
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Suitland, MDAugust 26, 2019
I had a great time very cool people to work with and the best part was going into work early and getting out early that was the best part of that job and also the people u work with
August 30, 2019

Greetings! Thank you for providing NSC a 5-star review on Indeed. We appreciate your feedback. We value all of our employees and strive daily to make NSC a fun, family-oriented and safe workplace.

I really enjoy working with this company
Landscaper (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 17, 2019
I give NSC Technology a 5star review working with this company being employed with NSC Technology gives me a chance to be financially stable and gives me the opportunity to advance my skills.
August 30, 2019

We appreciate your feedback! We are happy to hear that at NSC you are gaining valuable skills and obtaining financial stability. We look forward to working alongside you as your career flourishes.

They take advantage of there workers....They get paid Double time on Sundays when you work but pay u time and a half...thats wrong
Fire watch/Ship Fitter Helper (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 1, 2019
They pay you minimum wage while they make a big profit off you working..Then they get Double pay on Sunday's for you working but they only pay you overtime..
August 2, 2019

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to review NSC on Indeed. We appreciate your feedback. We realize that the position of Fire Watch is a very important position that demands attention to detail and focus. We appreciate all of our hard working field associates and especially those in a position to ensure the safety of everyone working. Our goal is to create a safe, friendly and fair environment for our team. It sounds like you do not believe your compensation was fair - we apologize for this. If you wish to speak about this matter further please feel free to reach out to our Sr. HR Generalist, Jackie at 866.672.2677

Workplace culture/ management
Pipe Welder/Structural Welder (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAJuly 27, 2019
Hello, you guys co-workers.. Managment was the worst.. First you have a father in housing his step daughters husband who hire all his friends to be placed in supervision positions inside the company..Im so afraid of these enlisted personnel onboard this ship.. willful violations were always practiced
July 29, 2019

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience working at NSC. We value your feedback. Our goal is always to provide a satisfactory workplace environment for all of our employees, it sounds like we may have failed you. We apologize and would like the opportunity to discuss this matter further with you. If you wish to discuss this matter, please contact our Sr. Human Resources Generalist, Jackie at 866.672.2677.

Responsive
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAJuly 1, 2019
Communication was fast and response was good .I was hired permanently at job I was placed at in 2016 still employed in 2019 would recommend NSC TECH TO EVERYONE.
Pros
Good communication
Cons
Probation a little long
July 16, 2019

Thank you for providing NSC with a 5-star review on Indeed. We appreciate your feedback and commitment to the organization. We value all of our employees and are happy to hear about your experience.

The owners actually cared
Office Administrator/Project Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJune 26, 2019
I enjoyed working for NSC because the owners cared and the people I worked with cared and we were like a family that went above and beyond to not only grow the company but grow our branches as well. Upper management visited the branches at least twice a year, if not more. Work was always our main priority. However, sometimes we would celebrate over lunch and discuss our next goals. I learned a lot and was able to grow with the company.
Pros
Free lunches (sometimes), commission, flexible schedules, advancement opportunities
Cons
Bi-weekly pay and one person not having the company best interest at heart
July 1, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review NSC on Indeed. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your review with our owners and senior leadership. We believe hard work should be rewarded therefore we always try to plan team lunches and team building events several times throughout the year. It is important to us to celebrate our team's successes, review our goals and discuss next steps. For the most part it seems you enjoyed your time at NSC. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your positive experiences or discuss any personnel challenges you may have faced, if you like please reach out to our Director of Talent Management at 866.672.2677. Take care!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NSC Technologies, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.