NSC Technologies, LLC Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
They are very helpfull
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Pascagoula, MSJuly 18, 2018
I wanted to stay more time .but they did not renew a contract
Cons
No lle aron co trato y me despidieron
Fun work place
Modular Carpenter (Current Employee) –  Orange, TXJuly 10, 2018
I learned a lot working at NSC, I just wish that they had a lot more work, but overall it’s a good company. I don’t have anything bad to say about them.
Pros
Pay is ok
Cons
Not a lot of work
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Orange, TXJuly 8, 2018
Lots of work, easily find you a job to get right to work, flexible, the people and managers there are very friendly easy to get along with overall it’s a nice place of work!
Excellent staffing
Shipfitter/Welder (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLJune 22, 2018
Excellent service, friendly staff, very prompt to initiate an appointment with the company to give you a job requisition. I am very appreciative with my experience with NSC TECH. I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING FOR THEM IN THE FUTURE!
Pros
Per diem
Cons
Travel away from family
Business Development/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAMay 8, 2018
Very poor leadership & management. The company has taken a different path and no longer cares for employees that made the company successful to begin with.
May 16, 2018

We appreciate your valuable feedback. We care about each of our employees and want each employee to have a positive experience working with us. We are sorry if we were unable to meet your expectations and provide a positive experience working at NSC Technologies. NSC is a rapidly growing organization. While the tremendous growth is very exciting for us, growth also comes with its own set of challenges such as changes in management, new policies/procedures and employee turnover. We welcome the opportunity to discuss this matter in greater detail with you, please feel free to contact our Director of Talent Management, Amanda LaPietra at 866.672.2677.

Each review we receive is used as a valuable coaching and training tool for our management team and corporate employees. We will use your review to provide feedback to our team.

forced to right this
Welder Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 7, 2018
a basic company, not much to say, we work on military ships, welding, cutting and replacing whatever needs work. you work with someone different everyday.
Pros
you get Certified for OSHA
Cons
Pay is Terrible
May 16, 2018

Thank you for providing a review of NSC Technologies on Indeed. We use every review provided as a training resource for our supervisors and internal corporate employees. We value all of our dedicated employees and the hard work they provide to ensure each project is completed safely and with integrity. We welcome the opportunity to discuss further your experience working at NSC Technologies, please feel free to contact our Director of Talent Management, Amanda LaPietra at 866.672.2677

A good place to start work on the shipyard and see how you like the job.
Sub-Contractor (Former Employee) –  Bremerton, WAMay 1, 2018
Working for NSC helped me learn what is expected of you as a sub-contractor on a naval shipyard and prepare me for the job requirements. The hours can be long but the experience makes up for it and the staff will work with you to ensure you are taken care of by the company you are contracted out too.
Pros
Long hours adds up the pay.
Cons
Long hours can be draining and require you to build your life around them.
May 16, 2018

Hello! We appreciate the time you took to provide a review of NSC Technologies on Indeed. We are happy to hear about the work experience and knowledge you gained working with us at the shipyard in the Pacific Northwest. We know that work at the shipyard can be challenging with long hours, we appreciate the hard work of each and every one of our dedicated field personnel. We attribute our success to our valuable hardworking employees.

productive place to work
Fire Watch (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 30, 2018
fun place, staff was friendly and helpful, would go back if I moved to south san Diego in the immediate . This was a good place to build upon your skill level and net work with the trades .
May 2, 2018

Thank you for providing NSC Technologies with a 5-star review on Indeed. We appreciate your feedback. We hope that you will come back to NSC Technologies in the future.

Friendly, non judgemental
Fire Watch/shipfitter (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 25, 2018
I really enjoyed working for this company they have work.
They work with you and are inclusive.
I honestly have nothing bad to say , I just found a better job that coincided with whay I foresee as a career.
Pros
Work
Cons
Short breaks
April 27, 2018

Greetings! Thank you for taking the time to review NSC Technologies on Indeed. We appreciate your feedback. We value all of our employees and strive to make NSC feel inclusive, friendly and like a family. Some times our paths lead us move on to follow a specific career trajectory and we understand that. We appreciate your hard-work and dedication to NSC Technologies while you worked here. Perhaps our paths will cross again...remember we are ALWAYS hiring. Best wishes!

Safety
Fire Watch (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAApril 9, 2018
A typical day at work NSC Technologies were on board ships. Entering into different compartments to prevent any fire on board the ships that welders using torches to weld metal on the ships.
Pros
Exercise from climbing up and down ladders.
Cons
Layoffs
April 11, 2018

Thank you for taking to time to review NSC Technologies on Indeed. We appreciate your feedback. Safety is our #1 priority and we value the role our fire watch personnel play in ensuring workplace safety. Thank you for hard work and dedication. We are always hiring and we hope you will come back to NSC Technologies one day!

Want to know more about NSC Technologies, LLC?

Ask a question
Good
Pipe Welder Specialist at BAE (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAFebruary 27, 2018
Good company to work. Good benefits,copleated tasks given by the supervisor overall good work place to work noting else to rite about the experience at this job just good work
March 9, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide a 5-star review of NSC Technologies on Indeed. We appreciate your feedback!

Serious employees only
Rigger (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAFebruary 19, 2018
Temporary and Contract work. Skilled trades. Work is available year round for the most. Great staff. Serious employees apply only. Very high on safety. Hands on training before job is assigned. Staff eager to assist.
Pros
Temp to hire or Contract
Cons
Pay rate may fluctuate according to assignment

Comment – February 26, 2018

Greetings! Thank you for your review of NSC Technologies on Indeed. We are commited to workplace safety so our dedicated recruiters schedule every new employee to complete safety training as a part of our onboarding process. Safety is one of our core values and our #1 priority at NSC! As you know, we are ALWAYS hiring and have a variety of opportunities available nationwide. Visit our website to view our current openings at jobs.nsc-tech.com and we hope you will come back to NSC some day.

Always hard working, great pay
Fire Watch (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIFebruary 16, 2018
Work consisted of showing up to the Navy shipyard and pulling Fire Watch for 10+ hours a day. There was always work to be done even if it wasnt fire watching. Management was very understanding and thankful for the hours put in by employees. Breaks and lunches were scheduled and hydration was always available on site for working outdoors in the Hawaii summer days. Awesome culture around the workplace. Hardest part of the job would be pulling the long hours can take a toll on you with little recovery time during the week. I enjoyed being apart of an awesome team of people working hard for their coin every day, even on our tired OT days, always positive vibes around.
Pros
good pay, positive staff
February 19, 2018

Aloha! Thank you for taking the time to review NSC Technologies on Indeed. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share it with our team in Hawaii. Our fire watch team members are very important to us at NSC and serve a vital role in ensuring workplace safety. We value each and every one of our employees and strive to make sure every team member at NSC feels like family. Thank you for hard work and dedication. We are always hiring and we hope you will come back to NSC Technologies one day!

Workwise
ForewarchFirewatch (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 12, 2018
It seems that they don't know how to hustle when it comes to closing the deal with the companies. They had me going to orientation and training and to wait for almost 2 weeks with no work. I know its a temp agency but come on 11.50 for one site and 12.00 for another. Think about it firewatch has a big job to do when it comes to other workers safety and getting paid 11.50 is a joke sorry say what you want but it's true.
February 16, 2018

Hello! We appreciate your honest feedback. We agree fire watch is a big job and a big deal. Safety is our #1 priority and the men and women in the role of firewatch play an important role in the safety and well-being of everyone on the job site. We value each of our employees and our goal is to always ensure each employee is satisfied with their experience working for us. It sounds like we did not meet your expectations and we apologize for that. We welcome the opportunity to discuss this matter with you further if you like, please contact our Director of Talent Management, Amanda LaPietra at 866.672.2677.

its temporary
Fire Watch (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 6, 2018
This was my first time working on the navy base so its a nice site to see all the naval ship on the water and what have you, but the job was very detail oriented and not the kind of job you rush to do.
February 12, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review NSC Technologies on Indeed. We appreciate and value the feedback we receive from all of our hard-working employees. Safety is our #1 priority at NSC Technologies and our fire watch personnel play a huge role in our commitment to workplace safety. It sounds like the position of fire watch may not have been a fit for you...and that's okay. We are committed to connecting good people with good jobs, so we hope you will allow our team of dedicated recruiters to find a position that is right for you. We are always hiring!

Great company
Recruiter/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAFebruary 5, 2018
Phenomenal atmosphere great staff.
Awesome challenging job that teaches your the true value of productivity and accountability.
Management and team was a pleasure to be around.
March 26, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide NSC Technologies with a 5-star review on Indeed. We appreciate your feedback! Our goal is to make NSC a workplace where our employees thrive and prosper all while providing our valued field associates and clients excellent customer service. We will be sure to share your review with our team.

Productive work place with great employees
Solar Technician (Former Employee) –  New Church, VAFebruary 3, 2018
Never once had a problem wit NSC Tecnologies INC. they are great wit partnership skills and communication with employess. They pay well and offer great info about employee benefits.
February 6, 2018

Thank you very much for your 5-star review on Indeed. We are happy that you have enjoyed your employment with NSC Technologies. We appreciate and value each employee and want NSC Technologies to be a place you enjoy coming to each day whether you are one of our valued field associates or a part of our internal corporate team. Please be sure to check back on Indeed often as we are sure to have more solar projects in the future!

Fire Watch (Former Employee) –  National City, CAFebruary 1, 2018
Working for NSC was a good experience, this job also kept me busy for a while. This job consists of keeping a safe and clean work space, also preventing fires on a job site. But it was also a temporary job.
Pros
Holiday Pay
Cons
Didn't reseve some benefits due to being a temp employer
February 6, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review NSC Technologies on Indeed. Our fire watch personnel have a very important role in workplace safety and we appreciate each and every fire watch team member. Safety is our #1 priority!

great company
Labor Worker (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJanuary 28, 2018
company was responded quickly , was able to get me started in 2 weeks . didntlike the delayed process when it came to the recruiters , but they eventually got me squared away
February 6, 2018

Greetings! Our team of talented recruiters work hard and are committed to finding good jobs for good people. We apologize for the delay in onboarding, but we want to ensure the perfect fit for each of our valued team members and clients. Our recruiting team has a process for ensuring each new employee and client are satisfied. We appreciate the time you took to review NSC Technologies on Indeed. We hope that you will come back to NSC in the future for your employment needs.

muy buea
Sheet Metal Mechanic (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaJanuary 8, 2018
buena compania buen salario buena forma de tratar los empleados dediaos
January 9, 2018

Gracias por tus comentarios. Le agradecemos que se tome el tiempo de revisar NSC Technologies en Indeed. Valoramos a TODOS nuestros empleados y nos damos cuenta de que nuestros empleados son una gran parte de nuestro éxito.