NSC Technologies, LLC

NSC Technologies, LLC Employee Reviews in Norfolk, VA

Did not really interact much with people at NSC after hiring
I went directly to work at BAE Systems once hired by NSC. I was hired specifically to work a contract at BAE where I had worked previously and did not interact much with NSC. The hiring process was fairly simple.
Good
Good company to work. Good benefits,copleated tasks given by the supervisor overall good work place to work noting else to rite about the experience at this job just good work
March 9, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to provide a 5-star review of NSC Technologies on Indeed. We appreciate your feedback!
Serious employees only
Temporary and Contract work. Skilled trades. Work is available year round for the most. Great staff. Serious employees apply only. Very high on safety. Hands on training before job is assigned. Staff eager to assist.
Pros
Temp to hire or Contract
Cons
Pay rate may fluctuate according to assignment
Comment – February 26, 2018
Greetings! Thank you for your review of NSC Technologies on Indeed. We are commited to workplace safety so our dedicated recruiters schedule every new employee to complete safety training as a part of our onboarding process. Safety is one of our core values and our #1 priority at NSC! As you know, we are ALWAYS hiring and have a variety of opportunities available nationwide. Visit our website to view our current openings at jobs.nsc-tech.com and we hope you will come back to NSC some day.
great company
company was responded quickly , was able to get me started in 2 weeks . didntlike the delayed process when it came to the recruiters , but they eventually got me squared away
February 6, 2018
Greetings! Our team of talented recruiters work hard and are committed to finding good jobs for good people. We apologize for the delay in onboarding, but we want to ensure the perfect fit for each of our valued team members and clients. Our recruiting team has a process for ensuring each new employee and client are satisfied. We appreciate the time you took to review NSC Technologies on Indeed. We hope that you will come back to NSC in the future for your employment needs.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
good company
Great company to work for. They have competitive wages. The recruiters have always been helpful and get back with you in a timely matter. They also have good benefits and decent price.
August 7, 2017
Greetings! We are happy to hear about your great experience working at NSC Technologies. We value your feedback and appreciate the time you took to submit a review on Indeed. Our talented team of recruiters are thoroughly trained to ensure your time engaged with NSC from onboarding to the first day on the job run smoothly and without incident. We are here to support your career goals and want to see each and every employee succeed.
this is a review of part of me at my work
well I like went the employer see my work and say good job I like to keep everthing clean and clear am onest on my work and my work talk for me and I do my job well because I like went people say he is a good worker. my co worker well we work like a team because if we work toguether the job is better.i dint like finish my work late .
Overall not a bad company to work for.
Typical work day was average. I learned to be more flexible. Management was average. Sometimes they were a bit disorganized. My co-workers were great.
Work at shipyard on daily baises
Worked with NSC on this contract for 2 years. BAE NSF was the main contractor for navy contracts. Workings with employees of main company along with other contractors from many contract companies. Setting job up after getting job assignment. Learned BAE rules and regulations. Management instructions were precise and complete. Co-workers worked well together. Hardest part of job was when foreman said material was in space and it was not. Had to locate and get to space to work. Working with multiple contracters you have never worked before.
Pros
Steady work
Cons
Recruters not in contact when get layed off
They are very supportive.
This company was very easy work for. They were very supportive and helpful when you needed help. They also help placed me in jobs that suited my experience and skill training.
Pros
They are a great company to work for.
Cons
N/a
Growing company with a lot of excitement
Really seem to care even though they are growing rapidly. Great compassion for employees! A lot of work available.
Pros
steady work
Ask a question about working or interviewing at NSC Technologies, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.