NSC Technologies, LLC Employee Reviews in San Diego, CA

Great family to work for.
Safety Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 3, 2019
Awesome experience. My day to day included teaching safety to new employees and making sure they maintained a great safety work ethic. Our San Diego team taught me a lot about life.
December 4, 2019

Hello! Thank you for providing a 5-star review of NSC on Indeed. We value each and every one of our internal and field associates, we know that our San Diego team in particular is a flexible team that consistently adapts to the high-paced demands of staffing. We are grateful for all of our supportive and enthusiastic team members.

Never a boring day
Current Corporate Employee (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 26, 2019
I currently work in the MSP department. Our job is unique in the fact we work onsite with our customer. My colleagues and myself never have the same day twice, which for me is very important. We have support from leadership whenever we call. NSC has an open door policy that is a true open door policy. Being 3000 miles away from the corporate office, I am still able to call and speak to someone that I have formed a personal relationship with. NSC has branches located all around the country and employees are given the opportunity to change location.
December 3, 2019

Greetings! Thank you for providing a 5-star review of your experience working at NSC on Indeed. Our MSP team is an integral part of our organization and we appreciate all of your hard work.

Fun, Trusting and Hardworking Company
Business Development (Current Employee) –  San DiegoNovember 26, 2019
This company is incredibly dedicated to provide outstanding quality services to everyone and while that also means its a high pressure environment it is exciting and fun and the branch managers find ways to keep us motivated and happy.
We are all given a sense of purpose and accountability in our daily work day. So much so that by the end of the day we leave the office feeling accomplished!

I love working here and am so happy and grateful to come to work each day and work with a team that is supportive and feels like a family!
December 4, 2019

Greetings! Thank you for your review. We value each and every one of our dedicated team members. Our goal is always to provide a satisfactory work environment where our associates are fulfilled, challenged, happy and safe. Most importantly we strive for our associates to feel they have a voice at NSC and that their opinion matters. We are grateful that you've found a home at NSC.

They take advantage of there workers....They get paid Double time on Sundays when you work but pay u time and a half...thats wrong
Fire watch/Ship Fitter Helper (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 1, 2019
They pay you minimum wage while they make a big profit off you working..Then they get Double pay on Sunday's for you working but they only pay you overtime..
August 2, 2019

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to review NSC on Indeed. We appreciate your feedback. We realize that the position of Fire Watch is a very important position that demands attention to detail and focus. We appreciate all of our hard working field associates and especially those in a position to ensure the safety of everyone working. Our goal is to create a safe, friendly and fair environment for our team. It sounds like you do not believe your compensation was fair - we apologize for this. If you wish to speak about this matter further please feel free to reach out to our Sr. HR Generalist, Jackie at 866.672.2677

Nsc
Sheet Metal Worker (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 31, 2019
great staff always helpful and always helpful when i needed work gloves or safety glasses . they were the first company to get my career going and i would recommend to other
July 1, 2019

Greetings! We appreciate your 5-star review of NSC on Indeed. We know that Sheet Metal work can be challenging, we appreciate your hard work and are always willing to provide any safety equipment needed to successfully and safely complete the job. Safety is our #1 priority.

fair
welder assistant, leaving clean (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 14, 2018
i started off as a fire watcher and three months later got promoted to labor. under the title of Labor i would assist my peers and managers and would make the job easier and more efficient for each other.
Pros
two 10 minute breaks
Cons
not enough parking spaces
January 15, 2019

Thank you for your 5-star review of NSC Technologies on Indeed. We appreciate the time you took to provide valuable feedback to our management team.

A good time working at NSC
customer service and handling money (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 20, 2018
I had a good time working with my coworkers and the yards that I have been in. I had good job as a fire watch every manager was very proud of me and I got along with every one.
January 15, 2019

We appreciate your review. We know that there are many other things you could chose to do with your free time.

Department of Corrections in Orlando, Florida
Laborer/Helper (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 31, 2018
This is Correctional facility, for people who were sentenced for bad behavior. I did three years for having too many trespassing violations. I was originally charged for burglary for being inside of an vacant apartment. There was nothing of any valuables in it the manager of the apartments pressed charges against me. There was nothing I could do. As of September 8, 2010 I was eventually released. Trouble is real easy to get in.
working as a Firewatch
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 18, 2018
Every morning I go to shipyard dock to meet up with the supervisor to know where I'm going to be at in the ship and with who I am going to be working and having the proper equipment that I'm going to be needing today.
Great company to work for
Driver Logistics (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA 92101July 13, 2018
works starts at 7:00am, starts with a gather around,Manager gives us our daily assignments for the day. then we drive off to the different Navy bases and deliver and pick up. Co-workers are great people.#1 priority is work comes first. Management is really great as long as you do your work. The hardest part of the job is that its temp.
Pros
Great company to work for
Cons
Temp
August 23, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review NSC Technologies. We value your feedback. We know that logistics work can be challenging with long hours and we appreciate our loyal and dedicated team of logistics professionals.

Good
Journeyman Welder (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 14, 2018
Nsc was a good company because they paid good they gave us good perduim it was just a lack of resources and they would allways mess up on your checks and you had to go check on the office
forced to right this
Welder Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 7, 2018
a basic company, not much to say, we work on military ships, welding, cutting and replacing whatever needs work. you work with someone different everyday.
Pros
you get Certified for OSHA
Cons
Pay is Terrible
May 16, 2018

Thank you for providing a review of NSC Technologies on Indeed. We use every review provided as a training resource for our supervisors and internal corporate employees. We value all of our dedicated employees and the hard work they provide to ensure each project is completed safely and with integrity. We welcome the opportunity to discuss further your experience working at NSC Technologies, please feel free to contact our Director of Talent Management, Amanda LaPietra at 866.672.2677

productive place to work
Fire Watch (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 30, 2018
fun place, staff was friendly and helpful, would go back if I moved to south san Diego in the immediate . This was a good place to build upon your skill level and net work with the trades .
May 2, 2018

Thank you for providing NSC Technologies with a 5-star review on Indeed. We appreciate your feedback. We hope that you will come back to NSC Technologies in the future.

Friendly, non judgemental
Fire Watch/shipfitter (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 25, 2018
I really enjoyed working for this company they have work.
They work with you and are inclusive.
I honestly have nothing bad to say , I just found a better job that coincided with whay I foresee as a career.
Pros
Work
Cons
Short breaks
April 27, 2018

Greetings! Thank you for taking the time to review NSC Technologies on Indeed. We appreciate your feedback. We value all of our employees and strive to make NSC feel inclusive, friendly and like a family. Some times our paths lead us move on to follow a specific career trajectory and we understand that. We appreciate your hard-work and dedication to NSC Technologies while you worked here. Perhaps our paths will cross again...remember we are ALWAYS hiring. Best wishes!

Working for NSC Technologies requires safety.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 3, 2018
My experience working for NSC Technologies was very good. Although it requires a great deal of safety. Which isn't bad. Working on the shipyard to me was very adventurous. It involves working on Navy ships and preparing them for sailing out on the ocean.
Workwise
ForewarchFirewatch (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 12, 2018
It seems that they don't know how to hustle when it comes to closing the deal with the companies. They had me going to orientation and training and to wait for almost 2 weeks with no work. I know its a temp agency but come on 11.50 for one site and 12.00 for another. Think about it firewatch has a big job to do when it comes to other workers safety and getting paid 11.50 is a joke sorry say what you want but it's true.
February 16, 2018

Hello! We appreciate your honest feedback. We agree fire watch is a big job and a big deal. Safety is our #1 priority and the men and women in the role of firewatch play an important role in the safety and well-being of everyone on the job site. We value each of our employees and our goal is to always ensure each employee is satisfied with their experience working for us. It sounds like we did not meet your expectations and we apologize for that. We welcome the opportunity to discuss this matter with you further if you like, please contact our Director of Talent Management, Amanda LaPietra at 866.672.2677.

Good money
Fire Watch (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 25, 2017
As a firewatch you really don't do anything but just stand there the whole entire shift. So it's an easy job you get paid $10 an hour. Easy job, Really laid back.
November 27, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review NSC Technologies on Indeed. We appreciate your feedback. We value all of our field and corporate employees. The position of fire watch is very important in our industry and we appreciate the efforts, attention to detail and commitment to safety our fire watch personnel provide.

Good job placement
2nd Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 26, 2017
Nsc technologies offers generally fast placement if you need a temporary job or temp to hire opportunity. They offer heath and dental insurance. No paid holidays and no vacation days.
November 3, 2017

Thank you for the 4-star review! We appreciate all of our hardworking employees so in return our goal is to offer a variety of great job opportunities and benefits. NSC Technologies is a rapidly growing organization, as we continue to grow and diversify our service lines we hope to offer our valued employees even greater benefits and opportunities nationwide with NSC.

stressful environment
Fire Watch (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 9, 2017
bad work place. people there are very unprofessional. always talking about sexually orientated subjects and other unrelated things between co-workers and foreman. foreman on a daily basses would have us do illegal, unsafe, and taxing jobs.
October 12, 2017

We sincerely apologize that you were not satisfied as an employee on our team. We care about each of our employees and want to provide a comfortable and productive work environment. We apologize if we did not meet your expectations. We pride ourselves on providing a safe workplace. We do not tolerate unsafe work practices and strive to address all reported safety related incidents immediately. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please contact our Human Resources Manager, Amanda LaPietra at 866.672.2677.

producive
Clean Team Member (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 5, 2017
A typical day at work would consist of cleaning bathrooms and making sure the whole boat was properly cleaned under all the wires and whatnot pertaining to the navy boats.
Pros
N/a
Cons
short breaks and low pay
September 15, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide NSC Technologies with a 5 STAR review. We value your feedback. Our employees are the heartbeat of our organization, we know that we would not be successful with out the skilled, dedicated team on the front lines. We consider all of our employees exceptional assets to our organization and we appreciate the contribution each employee makes to ensure NSC's success!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NSC Technologies, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.