NSC Technologies, LLC Employee Reviews for Branch Manager

Supportive and Encouraging Company
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  IndianaNovember 26, 2019
NSC offers an outstanding support system from direct Manager's to the Owner! No idea is too silly or too small, every person matters, and everyone's voice is heard! This is an exciting company that is exploding with growth potential!
December 5, 2019

We appreciate your review of NSC on Indeed. Our ownership team strives daily to provide a supportive work place where everyone's voice matters and opinions are openly shared and acknowledged. We are happy to have you on our team.

Great and helpful staff
Branch Manger (Current Employee) –  IndianaNovember 15, 2019
My experience this far with NSC and been GREAT. Very helpful and caring staff. Team involvment has been fun. The ability to have such great resources has been great.
November 18, 2019

Greetings! Thank you for providing NSC with a 4-star review on Indeed. We value all of our employees and appreciate your feedback. We are tremendously excited by our recent growth and new team members.

Positive Work Culture
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, INNovember 15, 2019
NSC is a great place to work. The positive workplace culture is exactly what I was looking for in a career. They are continually training employees to improve teamwork, increase productivity, increase efficiency, and build a stronger work force. NSC cares about their associates - internal and field!!!
November 18, 2019

Hello! We appreciate your impressive feedback. We value all of our team members and strive to provide all of the tools, training and support they need to succeed. We love to hear when our team members say "NSC is a great place to work". This let's us know we are upholding our promises to our teams.

Organized and productive workplace that works hard and plays hard
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WINovember 14, 2019
After over 2 years at NSC I have already advanced my career and always had 100% support for leadership the entire way. We employ great people that push each other and hold each other accountable! This is the ultimate team environment with access to all of the tools necessary to succeed!
November 18, 2019

Thank you! We appreciate your 5-star review of NSC on Indeed. We are very excited to have new team members to learn and grow alongside.