NSC Technologies, LLC Employee Reviews for Laborer

Specifically About Management
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIOctober 15, 2019
Told management about water coolers not being on job they said deal with it as well as other saftey issues many
Always making as if its good and okay told me one thing and wrote a different on my contract. Doesnt like when you get hired on with another company thats why i was let go.
We were working 6 days a week we worked 50 hours by friday they said Saturday was the first day of the week for the contractor so we wouldn't see that check till the next week and woukd get it at straight time
Once hired they dont answer your calls no one is avalible for a Point of Contact they hype you up about benefits took me 2 years to enroll in benefits then when i went to the dentist no insurance was found on top of that.
I informed Both Nsc and Contractor about daughter being in and out of hospitals managment makes contractor look bad by telling employees that its the contractor messing up or pay checks when they are
Embezzling money
F
October 18, 2019

Thank you for taking to time to provide feedback on your experience at NSC. We value all of our hard working associates and strive to ensure a positive and safe work environment for all. We take all feedback seriously so that we can take steps to ensure a satisfying outcome for all and provide any necessary training to our teams to minimize future incidents. We take your comments seriously and want to address your concerns. It sounds like we did not provide a satisfactory work experience for you. We apologize and would like the opportunity to discuss this matter further with you. If you wish to discuss this matter, please contact our Sr. Human Resources Generalist, Jackie at 866.672.2677.

This is a great place to work
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VASeptember 15, 2019
The little time i was at Nsc was just fine. I really enjoy my time at NSC maybe one day I will return in hopes of getting better jobs the pay is fair and I like that
October 7, 2019

Thank you for providing a 5-star review of NSC on Indeed. We appreciate your feedback and value your input. As you know we are ALWAYS hiring and looking for hardworking, talented team members to join NSC. Please be sure to visit the Indeed job board to view our current openings.

Working for NSC Technologies requires safety.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 3, 2018
My experience working for NSC Technologies was very good. Although it requires a great deal of safety. Which isn't bad. Working on the shipyard to me was very adventurous. It involves working on Navy ships and preparing them for sailing out on the ocean.
great company
Labor Worker (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJanuary 28, 2018
company was responded quickly , was able to get me started in 2 weeks . didntlike the delayed process when it came to the recruiters , but they eventually got me squared away
February 6, 2018

Greetings! Our team of talented recruiters work hard and are committed to finding good jobs for good people. We apologize for the delay in onboarding, but we want to ensure the perfect fit for each of our valued team members and clients. Our recruiting team has a process for ensuring each new employee and client are satisfied. We appreciate the time you took to review NSC Technologies on Indeed. We hope that you will come back to NSC in the future for your employment needs.

Laborer (Former Employee) –  Bremerton, WADecember 1, 2017
NSC Technologies is a temporary work agency. They put me to work at ProBuild truss plant. ProBuild truss plant is a fast pace work environment. I learned how to build trusses and read layouts.
January 9, 2018

Greetings! Thank you for taking the time to review NSC Technologies on Indeed. We value your response and use each review as an opportunity to provide feedback to our team of internal employees. We are happy to hear that you have gained valuable skills of building trusses and reading layouts while employed here.

ship yard contractor
contractor general labor fire watch (Current Employee) –  Bremerton, WAJune 24, 2017
this is a contractor company that out sources people to the local shipyards all over washington they take care of their employees and help you in eery way
Pros
12 base pay
Cons
some time between contracts
June 27, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review NSC Technologies. We value your feedback. Our employees are the heartbeat of our organization, we know that we would not be successful with out the skilled, dedicated team on the front lines. While we are known for staffing shipyards nationwide, we specialize in placing skilled, technical and professional talent in a variety of industries. We are committed to connecting good people with good jobs and we appreciate the work you are doing in Bremerton, WA.

Production
Firewatch/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VADecember 10, 2016
A typical day at work would consist of being paired with your mechanic, watching over your mechanic to ensure safety. Maintain a clean work area ensuring no fire hazards are around. Labor duties would consist of power tooling or painting.
Productive workplace
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VASeptember 23, 2015
In this environment there are a lot of workers. Be aware of safety hazards at all times. Ship repair is a good place to seek employment.
Busy and productive in all aspects of ship repair
Firewatch/General Laborer (Former Employee) –  National City, CAMay 27, 2015
Work was filled with challenges and productuion is number one.
I learned how to use various tools, different hazards to be aware of during production.
working at nsc is arip off
firewatch/labor (Former Employee) –  portsmouth virginiaMay 23, 2013
not a good place for employment the pay is not good for all the hours you work do not give raises to hard workers
Had multiple job duties
Fire-Watch/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIApril 23, 2013
Duties were rotated on a weekly basis. I was able to use the skills and knowledge that I had to complete my job duties. Transportatin was provided daily to and from base.
Pros
provided transportation
Cons
had to pay for transportation
not a great company to work for
firewatch/ laborer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 13, 2012
I did not have a very good experience with working with this company.
Pros
training was ok.
Cons
too much discrimination within the comapny.