NSC Technologies, LLC

NSC Technologies, LLC Employee Reviews for Pipe Welder

Good
Good company to work. Good benefits,copleated tasks given by the supervisor overall good work place to work noting else to rite about the experience at this job just good work
March 9, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to provide a 5-star review of NSC Technologies on Indeed. We appreciate your feedback!
Workplace culture/ management
Hello, you guys co-workers.. Managment was the worst.. First you have a father in housing his step daughters husband who hire all his friends to be placed in supervision positions inside the company..Im so afraid of these enlisted personnel onboard this ship.. willful violations were always practiced
July 29, 2019
Hello. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience working at NSC. We value your feedback. Our goal is always to provide a satisfactory workplace environment for all of our employees, it sounds like we may have failed you. We apologize and would like the opportunity to discuss this matter further with you. If you wish to discuss this matter, please contact our Sr. Human Resources Generalist, Jackie at 866.672.2677.
temp company
this is a temporary employee company and its typical. they don't offer any worth while benefits and certainly don't offer any holidays off with pay. they pinch your check and pay like garbage. worked for them for 9 years and got absolutely nothing to show for it.
Pros
find you jobs with better companies quickly
Cons
offer no benefits of working for an actual company. this is a FAUX company
June 21, 2017
We realize workers have numerous options for employment so we appreciate your 9 years of dedication to NSC Technologies. We value your feedback and use every review received as an opportunity for training and growth. We care about all of our field employees, corporate employees and clients and want their experience with NSC to not only meet but exceed their expectations. We certainly apologize if we did not meet your expectations as am employer. If you wish to discuss this matter further we would be happy to have a conversation with you, please contact our Human Resources Manager, Amanda LaPietra (866)672-2677 .
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NSC Technologies, LLC?
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at NSC Technologies, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.
NSC Technologies, LLC Reviews by Location