NSC Technologies, LLC Employee Review

View all NSC Technologies, LLC reviews

This is a great place to work
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VASeptember 15, 2019
The little time i was at Nsc was just fine. I really enjoy my time at NSC maybe one day I will return in hopes of getting better jobs the pay is fair and I like that
Official response from NSC Technologies, LLC
October 7, 2019

Thank you for providing a 5-star review of NSC on Indeed. We appreciate your feedback and value your input. As you know we are ALWAYS hiring and looking for hardworking, talented team members to join NSC. Please be sure to visit the Indeed job board to view our current openings.

Other NSC Technologies, LLC Employee Reviews

Teamwork Really Does Make the Dreamwork!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 5, 2019
NSC truly exemplifies the meaning of teamwork. Everyone on the team, including executive leadership, is willing to roll up their sleeves and wear multiple hats as needed in order to meet the expectations of our clients, field employees, and colleagues. The support we provide each other contributes to our team’s overall success and has enabled us to substantially grow our business over the past 5+ years that I have worked for NSC.
Good Company
Recuiter (Current Employee) –  IndianaDecember 5, 2019
Good company to work for. The company listens and it makes you feel cared for. Hoping all the changes that come forth are for good and make us grow as a company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NSC Technologies, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?