NSC Technologies, LLC Employee Review

View all NSC Technologies, LLC reviews

They take advantage of there workers....They get paid Double time on Sundays when you work but pay u time and a half...thats wrong
Fire watch/Ship Fitter Helper (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 1, 2019
They pay you minimum wage while they make a big profit off you working..Then they get Double pay on Sunday's for you working but they only pay you overtime..
Official response from NSC Technologies, LLC
August 2, 2019

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to review NSC on Indeed. We appreciate your feedback. We realize that the position of Fire Watch is a very important position that demands attention to detail and focus. We appreciate all of our hard working field associates and especially those in a position to ensure the safety of everyone working. Our goal is to create a safe, friendly and fair environment for our team. It sounds like you do not believe your compensation was fair - we apologize for this. If you wish to speak about this matter further please feel free to reach out to our Sr. HR Generalist, Jackie at 866.672.2677

Other NSC Technologies, LLC Employee Reviews

Teamwork Really Does Make the Dreamwork!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 5, 2019
NSC truly exemplifies the meaning of teamwork. Everyone on the team, including executive leadership, is willing to roll up their sleeves and wear multiple hats as needed in order to meet the expectations of our clients, field employees, and colleagues. The support we provide each other contributes to our team’s overall success and has enabled us to substantially grow our business over the past 5+ years that I have worked for NSC.
Good Company
Recuiter (Current Employee) –  IndianaDecember 5, 2019
Good company to work for. The company listens and it makes you feel cared for. Hoping all the changes that come forth are for good and make us grow as a company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NSC Technologies, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.