NSC Technologies, LLC Employee Review

View all NSC Technologies, LLC reviews

Look forward to going to work!
Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Greencastle, INNovember 14, 2019
Very able to balance family/work/life great career choice for me. There are a few changes I would make if given the opportunity. I feel we have a great team at the location where I am based we do not leave things undone.
Official response from NSC Technologies, LLC
November 18, 2019

Hello! We realize the importance of work/life balance and are happy to hear you feel you have found it on our team. NSC has grown tremendously in the last few years. We owe our success and continued opportunities for growth to our dedicated internal and field associates. Thank you.

Other NSC Technologies, LLC Employee Reviews

Did not really interact much with people at NSC after hiring
Ship Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VADecember 7, 2019
I went directly to work at BAE Systems once hired by NSC. I was hired specifically to work a contract at BAE where I had worked previously and did not interact much with NSC. The hiring process was fairly simple.
Great Company to work for!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, INDecember 6, 2019
The company I was with was acquired by NSC and the transition has been wonderful. Everyone is very helpful and inclusive. They make us feel like we are a part of something bigger and all working towards the same goal..to be the BEST company we can be. My boss is amazing and I love the team I am a part of. I feel like we really are a team trying to reach our goals together and make a difference in peoples lives.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NSC Technologies, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?