NSC Technologies, LLC Employee Review

View all NSC Technologies, LLC reviews

Fast pace and exciting culture
VICE PRESIDENT OF CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT & STRATEGY (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAOctober 30, 2019
Great career move on my part. Got to be a part of building a sustainable, first class staffing organization. NSC has the resources and drive that sets them apart from any competitor.
Official response from NSC Technologies, LLC
November 14, 2019

We appreciate your 5-star review of NSC on Indeed. We value each member of our hardworking senior leadership team and recognize the dedication, commitment, industry knowledge and solid leadership each member brings to the table. We owe our success to our respected field associates and committed internal team members. Thank you. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and look forward to the day our paths cross again.

Other NSC Technologies, LLC Employee Reviews

Great Company to work for!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, INDecember 6, 2019
The company I was with was acquired by NSC and the transition has been wonderful. Everyone is very helpful and inclusive. They make us feel like we are a part of something bigger and all working towards the same goal..to be the BEST company we can be. My boss is amazing and I love the team I am a part of. I feel like we really are a team trying to reach our goals together and make a difference in peoples lives.
Great company to work for
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VADecember 6, 2019
NSC is a place where you feel welcomed and cared for. A place where managers actually take the time to talk and listen, whether it's about work or home. Overall, NSC is a great company to work for and is different from any other company I've worked for previously.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NSC Technologies, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?