NSC Technologies, LLC Employee Reviews

Great Company. Overall good work environment and work-life balance.
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VANovember 26, 2019
My experience with NSC Technologies has been nothing but great. The culture here is amazing, fun and energetic. They specialize in helping people find employment. NSC is a fast pace work environment and has so many possibilities.

Like any recruiting job, it's a grind but you have the opportunity to make a lot of money!
December 5, 2019

Thank you for providing a review of NSC on Indeed. We appreciate your feedback. Staffing is an every evolving fast paced industry. NSC has succesfully navigating the world of staffing and grown tremendously in the last 19 years, we know we owe our success to hard working recruiters like you.

Awesome place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WINovember 26, 2019
I've only been with the company a couple months but couldn't be happier with my career change. Everyone is very willing to help and support each other and assist in finding answers if they don't know them at the time. I love the team I work and the family oriented nature of the company.
December 5, 2019

Welcome to NSC! We are so happy that you choose us for your place of employment. NSC's management team strives daily to provide a fun, family-oriented and safe workplace.

Good company
Current Corporate Employee (Current Employee) –  United StatesNovember 26, 2019
Good company to work for. Hardest part of the job would be it is a "people business" so can be a little tough relying on others to do what they're supposed to.
December 4, 2019

Hello! We appreciate the time you took to provide a review of NSC on Indeed. Staffing is truly a people business and it takes flexibility, accountability and an impeccable servant heart to collaborate with and assist people. Our mission is to provide good jobs for good people, after all we are The Staffing Experts. NSC has been successful for 19 years in this industry, we owe our success to the people that make up the NSC family.

Great Team Environment and Supportive Leadership
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  AnonymousNovember 26, 2019
I have been at NSC for almost a year and the support I've received from management and more experienced coworkers is in a class of it's own. This is the first job I have had that I enjoy coming to every morning as each day brings on new and exciting challenges.
December 4, 2019

Thank you for providing a review of NSC on Indeed. We are excited to have you on our team. Our goal is for NSC to be a place that our team members enjoy what they do and who they work with. We hope that you will be on our team for years to come!

Family friendly company
Payroll Clerk (Current Employee) –  Logansport, INNovember 26, 2019
Productive workplace with coworkers that are like family. I like the ability to work from home if needed. Flexibility in schedule to accommodate appointments and kid's events.
Pros
Ability to work from home if needed
Cons
lack of communication
December 4, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We understand the importance of flexiblity in today's workplace and are happy that you have been able to balance a successful career and family. Communication is key in any organization. We appreciate your feedback on our level of communication, we are committed to improving our communication to our valued team members.

Enjoyable Company to Work For
Recruitment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  ColoradoNovember 23, 2019
Although I have not been with the company for very long, I can already tell that I have finally found the company I want to build my CAREER with. Everyone I have had direct contact with so far have always been friendly, helpful, courteous and happy to help in any way they can. I am very much looking forward to expanding my knowledge and experience; and growing within the company. I believe I have finally found the last company I will ever work for, and will do so happily!
November 25, 2019

Your review of NSC on Indeed is appreciated! We love when our associates provide a 5-star review of their work experience at NSC. Our goal is always to provide an enjoyable and safe work environment with opportunities for growth. We are excited about the future at NSC and grateful to have you on our team.

Productive, growing, caring environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  IndianaNovember 22, 2019
Very warm and welcoming work place gives me the tools to challenge my self everyday. A company willing to invest in your growth and the growth of our employees.
November 25, 2019

Greetings! Thank you for taking the time to provide NSC a review on Indeed. Your feedback is important to us. We value all of our hardworking internal and field associates and want you to know we value your opinion. Thank you.

Future So Bright...
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  IndianaNovember 20, 2019
My experience with NSC has been positive at every turn. It feels great to be part of a company who is rapidly growing while still remaining inclusive, employee focused, and willing to take feedback from all directions. The future looks bright!
November 25, 2019

We appreciate your 5-star review of NSC on Indeed. The future is indeed very bright at NSC. Our organization and team have grown tremendously in recent years, we owe our success to our hard working team members.

Productive and Fun workplace
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 20, 2019
NSC is a great company, I really enjoy my job and my coworkers. I have big goals, here at NSC, they make it possible to reach each one of them. It is a great place to grow!
November 25, 2019

WOW! Thanks for your 5-star review of NSC on Indeed. We are extremely happy to hear you have big goals with us, as we have big goals too. Hardworking, dedicated and enthusiatic team members like you will ensure we all meet our goals. Our leadership team is always available to our associates, we want our valued team members to feel that they have a voice at NSC and that their opinion matters.

Great culture!
Talent and Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VANovember 19, 2019
NSC has been a fantastic organization to work for. Senior leaders make a genuine effort to help me advance in my career, and have given me all the tools I need to be successful. NSC offers excellent benefits, and even better benefit rates. I came from the Health Care industry and my health insurance is cheaper per pay period than it was working in the Hospital Environment. NSC is growing at an incredibly fast pace with no plans on slowing down - this makes for great advancement opportunities.
November 20, 2019

We are so happy to have you as a part of our team! We realize that switching industries during your career can sometimes be challenging. Seems like you have found your stride! We are indeed growing at a fast pace and we appreciate enthusiastic team members like you on our side.

Family oriented
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Frankfort, INNovember 18, 2019
This is a great company to work for. The benefit package is comparable to others. Would highly recommend working for this company. Love the family oriented atmosphere.
November 20, 2019

Greetings! We appreciate your 5-star review of NSC on Indeed. We use every review - the good, the bad and the ugly as an opportunity for training and growth of our valued teams. We've spent countless hours ensuring our benefits align with our culture and are satisfactory to our teams, who we feel are like family to us. Thank you, we look forward to a long prosperous relationship.

The Culture is amazing
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VANovember 18, 2019
Working in the corporate office has been a delight. The team I work on is very positive and my boss is very supportive. I am always supported in my daily workings and if I'm struggling there is always an helping hand around to assist. There is room to be recognized for your contributions as well.
November 20, 2019

Your 5-star review of NSC on Indeed is greatly appreciated. We value each and every team member and love to hear positive feedback such as yours. We will be sure to share your review with our Talent Acquisition team. We strive to create a fun, safe and inclusive workplace where all of our associates feel their voices matter. Thank you.

Great and helpful staff
Branch Manger (Current Employee) –  IndianaNovember 15, 2019
My experience this far with NSC and been GREAT. Very helpful and caring staff. Team involvment has been fun. The ability to have such great resources has been great.
November 18, 2019

Greetings! Thank you for providing NSC with a 4-star review on Indeed. We value all of our employees and appreciate your feedback. We are tremendously excited by our recent growth and new team members.

The future is bright at NSC Technologies
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  IndianaNovember 15, 2019
I started with NSC through an acquisition having been with my company for over a decade. I had many sleepless nights worrying NSC would bring a "corporate" climate to our very family oriented company, however, the entire NSC team has been nothing but warm and welcoming! They've made every attempt to be as inclusive as possible, and brought with them a wealth of new technology, a fantastic benefit package (the likes my previous company could never have offered!), and endless advancement opportunities. We're still working out some kinks, but our company's future looks very bright!
November 18, 2019

WOW!! Your enthusiam is contagious and we LOVE it. Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your experience at NSC. We strive to create a fun and safe work environment with opportunities for growth and professional development. We are excited by the recent additions to the NSC family and look forward to many years ahead together.

Productive and fun place to work
Corporate Employee (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 15, 2019
Great team and great people, great learning environment makes the culture in Jacksonville, FL fun and productive. Teamwork makes the dream work and that's what our motto is.
November 18, 2019

Team work does indeed make the dream work! We are happy that you are a part of our team. We owe our success to our hardworking, dedicated internal and field associates.

Rapidly growing company with career opportunities
Current Corperate Employee (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VANovember 15, 2019
NSC takes pride in being a career oriented company and rightfully so! I myself have grown significantly in my five years of employment here and I have also seen others rapidly grow as well. I have great intention to stay with the company as long as possible as it has been an advantageous journey for myself and for the business. Hard work pays off here at NSC!
November 18, 2019

Your 5-star review of NSC on Indeed is greatly appreciated! We value all our hardworking associates and strive to provide opportunities for growth and advancement of our team members. It sounds like you have found a place that you plan to lay roots, we are excited by that prospect.

Enjoyable workplace
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VANovember 15, 2019
I have really enjoyed working at this organization. It is a positive and fun work environment. I have the chance to learn and engage with a great team daily. I look forward to the future with this organization.
November 18, 2019

Hello! Thank you for providing a 5-star review of NSC on Indeed. We strive to provide a fun, positive and safe work environment with opportunities for growth. Our team has grown tremendously in recent years and we are excited by the ideas and inspiration each team member brings to the organization. The future looks very bright at NSC with some many dynamic employees on our team!

Positive Work Culture
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, INNovember 15, 2019
NSC is a great place to work. The positive workplace culture is exactly what I was looking for in a career. They are continually training employees to improve teamwork, increase productivity, increase efficiency, and build a stronger work force. NSC cares about their associates - internal and field!!!
November 18, 2019

Hello! We appreciate your impressive feedback. We value all of our team members and strive to provide all of the tools, training and support they need to succeed. We love to hear when our team members say "NSC is a great place to work". This let's us know we are upholding our promises to our teams.

Finance (Current Employee) –  IndianaNovember 14, 2019
Many opportunities to grow and succeed! Fast paced and good atmosphere as well. Management listens to your ideas and helps provide a family environment where you feel valued.
November 18, 2019

We strive to create an inclusive, fun, safe and family-oriented culture at NSC. It sounds like we have provided an environment where you feel appreciated and valued as a part of our team. We are excited to join forces with all of our new team members and look forward to continued opportunities for growth.

Look forward to going to work!
Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Greencastle, INNovember 14, 2019
Very able to balance family/work/life great career choice for me. There are a few changes I would make if given the opportunity. I feel we have a great team at the location where I am based we do not leave things undone.
November 18, 2019

Hello! We realize the importance of work/life balance and are happy to hear you feel you have found it on our team. NSC has grown tremendously in the last few years. We owe our success and continued opportunities for growth to our dedicated internal and field associates. Thank you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NSC Technologies, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.