NSTAR Global Services Employee Review

View all NSTAR Global Services reviews

Use to be good company
PMT (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZAugust 5, 2013
I worked for NSTAR Global Services for 5 1/2 years as a contractor for Applied Materials. They were good when I first started working for them as they were a small company and we had weekly pay. Then they merged with M&W Group. Ever since then, I've noticed the company going down hill. The regional managers are not involved enough with their employees so it makes it hard to build a good relationship with the company. The medical insurance they provide is horrible and very expensive. They don't reach out to their employees when they need a job even though you try to reach out to them.

I've had the opportunity to work on a project with M&W group and it was terrible. The manager assigned to the project was young and did not posses any good management skills. Anyone in a position of management that throws tools around in a warehouse creating an unsafe work environment, does not deserve to be a manager.

It was clear to me that this NSTAR does not care about their employees as they have ditched me without any communication to me about being dropped from them, I found out by not being able to log into my NSTAR email account. This is a sad action from a company that claims to be a "great company to work for". They under pay their employees while NSTAR makes all the profits from you working your butt off. In the five years I worked for them, I received only a $1.00 raise, even though my reviews were above average and I was an exceptional employee.

I will never work for NSTAR Global Services again and hope their business fails because good hard working people do not deserve
  more... to be kicked to the curb. Thanks for nothing NSTAR!  less
Pros
Entry level job positioning in semi-conductor industry
Cons
Pay, benefits, communication with their employees, Review compensation, not many contacts

Other NSTAR Global Services Employee Reviews

fun place to work
Metrology Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 23, 2017
Very good pay and a fun place to work. I found them to be very helpful even after hours and very flexible with emergencies during contract employment. They took care of all my travel needs and compensation for time during travels
Pros
pay
Cons
short contracts
Good place to work, but little advancement opportunities
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 6, 2017
Travel all over the world
Good pay & benefits
Little opportunity for advancement
Management stuck on old ways of doing things
Little innovation
Stagnant business growth
Pros
Travel, pay & benefits
Cons
Long periods away from your family. Not willing to make changes to improve operations & job growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NSTAR Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.

NSTAR Global Services Reviews by Location