Ntelicor, L.P. Employee Reviews

great place to work
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 23, 2018
I went through an intense public access background check and learned a lot with the job. it was a great place to work and feel like you are helping by providing answers to their questions and affecting their livelihood.
Pros
fast paced
Cons
salary could be better
Great working environment
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJune 18, 2018
Management is fair and create a positive environment. The are always willing to help and answer any questions. The job was a fast paced job. The subject matter can quickly change pending the needs of the business.
Pros
good work envirnment
Cons
you can be changed on a different contract and pay not as competitive.
Nice Company, but contract work...
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 17, 2018
The review isn't really related to Ntelicor, because I contracted for an agency. I believe the Ntelicor company and their people are great! Just find out more about the job you will do. This is because the benefits they can offer are limited to their contracted employer's demands. So that is all I can really say...all thumbs up for Ntelicor and their people!
Pros
Great Company!
Cons
Be sure of the entity you will do work for...
Did not get paid
Data something, which didn’t apply (Former Employee) –  Tulsa County, OKOctober 27, 2017
Did not get paid. Company cares more about big corporate paying clients than employees they place. When issues arise they don’t manage conflict. Poor management at client, my opinion
Excellent work environment
Laptop Imaging specialist (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVMay 16, 2017
I learned a lot about computers and how to put the images on them and apply software layers to them. The managers were very nice and easy to work along side of. The entire work space we were in was very educational and one of the most fun jobs i had ever had. The managers were very smart and informative.
Customer Service Representative for HP (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 25, 2017
HP taught me a lot about working for a federal entity. It helped me discover where I wanted to work. I met professional people who I consider lifelong friends.
Great company to work for
SR. CICS SYSTEMS PROGRAMMER (Current Employee) –  Charleston, WV 25301October 18, 2016
One of the only companies that put their employee first, We were always told that without US they would not be in the business. We were always taken care of, not a worry in the world.
Great Company to work for.
Unisys System Administrator (Current Employee) –  South Charleston, WVJuly 12, 2016
Management is supportive to all employees. Contractor ended contract with Sub contractor and had to move on otherwise I would still be working for them.