nThrive, Inc. Employee Reviews

Worst place EVER!!
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 2, 2018
The Phoenix office only hires temps (luckily i was perm). Management had no revenue cycle background so someone with lengthy experience prepar to dumb it down for them and still meet productivity. No training provided in anything. Pay is lower than industry standard for the area. Insurance is expensive and it’s a high deductible plan. They allow other offices to work remote but not Phoenix
Pros
No occurrence policy in Phoenix office only (yet)
Cons
Mgmt lack of experience, no training, strict on production
Good place to use your skills
Consultant, HIM Services (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAJune 17, 2018
Loved the work and meeting new people and using skills. Traveling 100% was not the best, but comes with the position. Would definitely work there again.
Poor leadership
Director, Patient Access (Current Employee) –  FloridaMay 9, 2018
New leadership manages by personal relationships and "clicks". If you are not part of the click, you are out! Unfortunately, Executive Leadership Team has not noticed that yet. Bullying and retaliation is allowed by the new V.P of Patient Access.
Cons
Favoritism, cut throat
This ain't where you want to be.
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 25, 2018
The only thing I like about this job is that if you have an emergency and come in late or have to leave early you get to make your time up w/o using your PTO; other than that, nothing good about this company. The pay is ok, you get monthly bonuses but there's stipulations in place that prevents you from making it. The 96% quality, you're forced to ask for payment in full although the patient has already told you they need a payment arrangement, if you don't ask you're automatically dropped to a 92%. The quality goal is ok to meet but the points/deduction are extreme. There isn't a workplace culture, things change everyday, management is poor (never available, don't take sup calls), they tell you to tell the patient they'll get a call back in 24-48 hrs and never call them back. Supervisors lie on and about you and write you up for uncontrollable system issues for call avoidance. Insurance companies call in constantly requesting the same documents b/c the service coordinators don't send anything or upload. Patients are super irate b/c no one has claim or insurance knowledge to assist them but instead has a MONEY MONEY MONEY attitude w/o first fixing the problem. If you send the claim for review no one knows what they're reviewing and so the account keeps getting tossed around.
Pros
Get to make your time up.
Cons
Everything besides the pro I named.
Audited various hospitals
Senior Auditing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Alpena, MIMarch 25, 2018
Reviewed and audited medical records from various hospitals using different EMRs, made recommendations using Excel and Smart Sheet that was created by nThrive.
Pros
Remote
Relaxing and different
Medical Transcriptionist - Home Based (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALFebruary 22, 2018
This job was relaxing but also taught me how to work at home. It was very different from what I was used to, getting up going to work everyday. The job itself was easy.
Stressful
Remote Outpatient coder (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAFebruary 5, 2018
Stressful, lots of changes continuously, if you were sick you had to make up on Saturdays even thou you had PTO hours. Management was ok, but not really concern if you were very sick.
Pros
Good Insurance
Cons
stressful
Was organized but too restrictive
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAJanuary 26, 2018
There were times when management would not allow for special circumstances concerning my personal life. I got very ill and was forced to leave as they didn't allow for time off (months) and saving my job.
Pros
Steady work
Cons
Inflexible
lots of transition
Vice President Business Development (Former Employee) –  CAJanuary 21, 2018
Management was in flux when I was there. They are now a bigger animal than when I worked at Precyse. Sounds like it is top heavy now which is not surprising with very little cooperation.
Pros
Good pay when I was there if you closed business
Cons
Management under constant shuffle
.remote position, benefits were good, salary seems lower than what other companies might offer.
Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 4, 2018
remote position, benefits were good, salary seems lower than what other companies might offer. Continuing education was offered, production and QA quotas enforced.
Great
Outpatient Coder (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PADecember 14, 2017
I worked from home and had little contact with other team members except by phone toward the end of working here. Worked for them as traveling coder.
Repetitive work, dealing with important documents, so quality over quantity is best!
HIM Tech 1 (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 7, 2017
The position is very easy once you learn the ins and outs of your duties. I mainly worked in processing where, I had to go to all the patient floors in the hospital and pickup discharged patients charts and take them back down to sort, prep, scan, and finally to index so they can be readily available in the computer system.
Great Place to work
Lead Inpatient Coder (Current Employee) –  remoteOctober 17, 2017
I love working with nThrive. Some things have changed since the merger since it was Precyse, however overall great management, flexible with schedules etc and good benefits.
Pros
Flexible, ability to be remote, benefits
Cons
insurance coverage could be better
Spypar
Self-Pay PAR, Contract Employee (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 5, 2017
I work with patients &/or their families to resolve insurance issues & to take payments on accounts. I am working on a job at St. Francis Medical Center as a contract employee from nThrive. My supervisor is someone whom I have worked under for several years. She is someone who listens to your concerns & works with you to resolve the issues. The hardest part of the job is dealing with angry people on the phone & trying to resolve the problem in a manner that they feel is right for them. I enjoy working with the patients &/or their families to make sure that they are treated fairly.
Review
Coder II (Former Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 27, 2017
It was a great place to work! I would send anyone here to work! I enjoyed setting my own work schedule and managers were there to help whenever needed.
Worked remotely. Juggled multiple clients.
Oncology Data Management Consultant (Remote) (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PASeptember 25, 2017
I found there was too much downtime between projects for which one had to take PTO or leave without pay. Otherwise I really enjoyed it and found it to be very challenging.
Pros
Flexible schedule.
Cons
Remote work can be isolating after a while.
Interesting.
Systems Administrator / Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 18, 2017
Very interesting place with a lot of diversity. Learning environment and exciting. Healthcare industry leader. Also keeps up with technology and innovation.
Enjoyed working here
Health Information Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaSeptember 2, 2017
I enjoyed my time at Precyse; however, the job security was always in question depending on the positions available. If you are placed on the bench waiting for another job, it's stressful.
Pros
Flexibility and changing locations
Cons
Never sure if you would have a place to work next
Not a good place.
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  At homeAugust 29, 2017
It was at one time (several years ago as Precyse) but started changing. When VR came, they expected miracles. Pay is not treat. The TM I had was terrible, did not "look out" for her team. Accounts were okay, for the most part.
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Low pay, management needs to improve
Not a Good Place to Work
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 26, 2017
No organization, some Managers and Directors don't know the job. Most of the Managers/Directors know each other from previous jobs so they are really quick to hire people they know and those individuals do not have a clue about the work. If you work temp that is a quick ammunition for them to let you go for whatever reason.. I say if you go to this company be on your P's and Q's....
Pros
Free Bagels on Fridays, Workout Gym, Recreational Activites
Cons
Very Petty, and Micro Manage, No training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at nThrive, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.