NTI-Connect Employee Reviews

Featured review
NTI-Connect selected this as a representative review
A team player with many years of being a leader making sure I helped wherever the need.
Training for At-Home position (Former Employee) –  Edenton, NCJune 28, 2012
A typical day at work was helping out with big mailings that would be over 500 letters going out to worldwide clients.
I learned how to be a team player and worked until the task was completed and given to the pick guys from UPS .
I was a supervisor, a librarian, filled in a call board from time to time, and a leader. I was often complement by our Managing Directors.
My co-workers and I got along well we worked together on many large jobs.
The hardest part of the job was to have to leave because of department closed.
Was having the opportunity to work with my supervisor on departmental move to another building. I was in charge of organizing the whole departments telephones, pagers, and making sure each member phone was ready to receive and make calls when the department moved.
Pros
we ordered breakfast, lunch and sometimes dinner for the managing directors and the analysts..
Cons
having to report to work at midnight on a weekend.
Good place to start
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Oak Creek, WIOctober 2, 2018
If your experience is limited in machining, This is a good place to learn at. However. The people aren't very friendly and you will not be well compensated with benefits,etc. It is very greasy and oily, Even though they tried to keep it as clean as possible....It was very hazardous there.
Pros
Good work hours, 4 hours on Friday
Cons
No advancement
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Oak Creek, WIAugust 12, 2018
Its a great job and good help to get you going. If overtime is needed you would be happy to work there. A place where you can get a lot of experience.
fast paced great place over all
Surveyor assistant (Former Employee) –  Tarrant County, TXJune 25, 2018
The environment there was great over all it felt as though it where a big family. The atmosphere was great always peaceful and welcoming. Although it was difficult to get a raise if you where a local hire.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
low pay for local hires
Small Company
Chief Operating Officer (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, NHJune 22, 2018
NTi is a company that provides criminal analytics, primarily to federal government agencies. It has grown from a one-man operation into about a 20 person group. The employees are all pretty good. They are hired more upon their work ethic than their experience, because the narrow scope of mission doesn't provide much opportunity from elsewhere to be applied. It's located in northern New Hampshire, and runs pretty much as a sole proprietorship.
Through Ticket to Work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 5, 2018
Because I was on SSDI I was able to return to work with NTI through the Ticket to Work program. I was able to keep my Social Security payments plus work here for a trial period. It didn't pay enough for me to give up my Social Security payments. it was about the same money.
The people at NTI had webinars to go through so we aced the interview with the company. The company was great. NTI was hard to get a hold of.
Pros
Job, feel productive, their tech support was great getting everyone set up, great managers at company I was placed with
Cons
Not enough money to live
OK place
Instructor (Current Employee) –  Springdale, ARMarch 18, 2018
Management is very poor. Pay is great, classes are ok. There are a lot of issues that need to be addressed. Mainly how and when the classes are scheduled. I would not recommend this to anyone as a perm job.
Working from home is great!
Customer Care Professional (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 15, 2018
The biggest advantage with NTI was the ability to work from home and they consider those with disabilities seriously.

NTI appreciated those that were always on the job and did not take a lot of time off from work.

The diversity was great working on different projects with different clients. This advantage provided the opportunity to learn more about the work and the workplace.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Need better pay
Helping Disabled people
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeNovember 17, 2017
Good at helping people on disability to get back to work. They helped me to find a job working from home. Seem to stay in touch with employees by email.
Pros
Helps People with Disabilities
Cons
Contact by email only
I had very productive days and enjoy my work for them.
Order Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 29, 2017
NTI name is National Telecommuting Institute (NTI) a staffing company for the Social Security Administration & Veteran to work from home. IRS was only during tax season. Making sure customer was understood and order the right items because tax season is stressful for everyone and you as a agent have to be able to keep the relax and know your job. Being at home and meeting new people to help everyday.
Pros
Just being at home in peace and quite doing my work.
Cons
Get ready to start my day and enjoying it.
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VASeptember 22, 2017
This job is very enjoyable. There is a wonderful opportunity for growth and development. I like to workplace culture. You are treated with respect.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
nothing comes to mind
Co got rich off of the disabled
Recruiting Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 28, 2017
I worked as a lead recruiter for NTI. This company is supposed to put people to work in @home positions who are on Social Security Disability. There were no skill enhancement programs that met criteria, but it was a cattle market. We screened callers and if they did not fit the profile -as they were-they were denied services. I got laid off, because I made too much money ($15 hour) and I have an MBA. It was quite a horrible place to work, but the co-workers were amazing. They made the place great. We always tried to go the extra mile helping clients find other alternatives when they didn't meet the requirements that NTI set forth.
Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Westwego, LAAugust 4, 2017
Great security standards! Serve a lot of respect to workers. They did not forced overtime on workers. You had the option to do so if wanted to. Very flexible company overall.
Muscat
One year experinse in Welding 4G (NTI) (Current Employee) –  desertJanuary 23, 2017
I need to job i have experience in welding 4G and in other things like im good in computer also love Dependence in myfe to love to learn new things i would to work hard
Good job, hard work
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Oak Creek, WIDecember 15, 2016
Very steady job with hard work which is nice but will keep you sore. A good place to work but not if you want to move up. Dirty job but will teach you hard work is good! Sometimes it can be repetitive but you do learn a lot!
Pros
great company lunches
Cons
no room to advance
Fun place to work
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 12, 2016
Works great with those with disabilities, very flexible scheduling. Must have a ticket to work from social security, or a doctor that will fill out your disability letter. Staff is great with work with, usually pretty prompt with correspondence.
productive and professional company to work for.
Janitorial Worker (Current Employee) –  Sault Sainte Marie, MIOctober 30, 2016
professional environment,clean ,friendly.
great management.
good boss.
cleaning and janitorial.
a typical day at work consists of cleaning windows,cleaning offices,taking out the garbage,cleaning and shining restrooms,sweeping bugs away off floor.

i learned to be more efficent,cleaning skills,how to mop floors,and shine windows.
Pros
nice salary.
Cons
cleaning trash.
At home job
NTI OEC Clerk (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 28, 2016
I love my job! This position is a good at home position. The team leads and assistant leads always make themselves available to you to assist you whenever you have any issues or even when you do not and just need advice.
jobs was very educational and cultural diversed
Shipfitter / Welder (Former Employee) –  Bridge City, LAMarch 21, 2016
my experience with company was very educational and a lot of work. the classes that they offered was good and working with different people was an experinced
Pros
cultural diversed
Cons
not understanding some
Fast Pace Virtual Call Center
Cigna Dental Customer Rep (Former Employee) –  Golden, COJanuary 20, 2016
The high level of calls made for a very stressful and tedious work day. The level of training was not sufficient for the various call scenarios encountered.
Pros
Some healthcare.
Cons
Short breaks.
Fun collective but big salaries arrearages
Web designer (Former Employee) –  MoscowJune 13, 2015
I work with them for a 2-3 years remotely.
It was not bed company at the first time, but after some mistakes that their chiefs made it was terribly work with them.
Big debts with payment of salaries

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NTI-Connect. Our community is ready to answer.