NTT DATA Services Employee Reviews

Awesome Team Players!
Heathcare Buisness Analyst (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 20, 2018
Working for NTTDATA (Formerly Dell Services) has been a wonderful experience. Working with the most amazing team members & management. Looking forward to a continued working relationship.
Pros
Experienced traveling (Flying) to job sites, Meeting new people of difference backgrounds.
Cons
End of assignment
Work environment
ColdFusion Developer (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VASeptember 18, 2018
NTT DATA as a company is a nice place to work. It so happens that the working environment at the client site, whenever we are there, is quite hostile.
call center job no life here ,management is horriable
IT TECHNICIAN SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 18, 2018
run away from here. low pay and no benefits, long hours
pick up phone call, no time break
no benefit at all
Managers were always angry, co-workers were not friendly. But talking to the patients were good, some patients were angry due to being called so early in the morning
Pros
Cons
run away
Good Starting Company
Technical Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 18, 2018
This is a great starting company if you are new to IT but not a lot of room for advancement and there is no increases in pay the longer you have been here.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
No room for advancement and no pay increases.
At NTT Data, we can always depend on each other to get the job done
Senior Business System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 17, 2018
At NTT Data, there are people from many different countries, cultures, and religions working together and each has a unique potential that can contribute in many different ways.
Pros
working remote, great team leaders and managers, work well as a team
Opportunity to work with a great team of people
SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 14, 2018
I transitioned into NTT Data when Dell Services was acquired. The atmosphere improved once the transition was completed, and the interactions and opportunities increased. Information from Senior Management was frequent and informational.
Pros
Interactive Team enviornment
Cons
Prefers not to have remote/virtual roles
Great Company
Business Systems Advisor at NTT Data Services (Current Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 14, 2018
Great company to work for. Its international and supports various industries. They provide us with all the tools to successfully get our job done. It is a flexible role as we are 100% remote.
Horrible NTT Data
IT Security Engineer - CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Powell, OHSeptember 14, 2018
Does Not Treat Its People Right. Does Not Protect (Compensation) Contractor / Consultant When Contract Is Abruptly Terminated. Contract Should Still Be Paid For Length Of Term. Contract Was Supposed To Be CTH
A good start!
Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  VirginiaSeptember 12, 2018
Great place to start a help desk job. A good working environment with many good managers. The coffee there is a plus and filtered water. Free donuts weekly. I honestly like working here but there are days I feel like applying at a different company cause I know I can be paid more.
Pros
Free Coffee, Good managers, Relax environment, Dental Plan
Cons
Under median salary to start help desk. Bad health Benefits
Of late, it became like a direction less due to re-org changes
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 12, 2018
Very often management changes and organization shuffling leading the job life into unbalance. There is "no" pay baseline between the various grades/positions. Junior resources receive more pay than the senior/mid-level management, which drives to think and higher mgmt are very greedy in the revenues. Higher ups always looks for billable engagements but not R&D and innovations, this leads the org in to no resource availability for the up coming engagements.
Working with NTT Data is very rewarding.
Delivery Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Muscatine, IASeptember 6, 2018
NTT Data had treated me well while I was with a client. The benefits were very good. I have sufficient tools for self-development. I was able to take charge of all decisions to ensure the client's satisfaction.
Good Company With Great Vision
Systems Integration Specialist Advisor (Current Employee) –  UtahSeptember 5, 2018
NTT DATA is a good company with a clear vision from management. The services branch acquired from Dell in 2016 formerly PerotSystems has been slow to adopt the culture of NTT DATA or even Dell. Hopefully, there will be continued progress to an employee-centered environment that seems to be enjoyed by other branches.
Pros
Good vacation, many telecommute jobs
Great Production Model
CALL-CENTER TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 5, 2018
The people definitely made working here a worthwhile experience. After 20 years in the Navy, I wasn't sure what to expect from a civilian enterprise in terms of attitude and professionalism. These technicians were amazing. They quickly determined the best way to help folks, and seemed to know everything.Here I learned speed and honed my IT skills.It was an adrenaline rush supporting the IT needs of a prestigious university medical center, knowing that my quick and precise actions often had immediate and consequential impact.
Good
Provider Installation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 5, 2018
Meet production and goals. They do your best to work with you on any issues you have in personal and work life. The management knows we are humans....
Workplace
Business Systems Advisor (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXSeptember 3, 2018
NTT Data Services is a great company with great team work culture. Leadership is always accessible to employees.The company provides courses for continuing education.
Production Work
Claims Processor (Current Employee) –  Plano, TX - Work from HomeSeptember 3, 2018
Production work processing insurance claims for various hospitals following procedures and policy given by clients for various states.
Pros
Work from Home
Cons
Production
Overall, a good place to work.
QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  East Providence, RIAugust 30, 2018
I've never had a perfect job This is a company to work for. There is room to grow if you would like to move out of certain areas. I also think the higher management are the best I've ever worked with.
Ntt data
Director of Information Technology (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 29, 2018
NTT provides a professional work environment. It does lack the ability to provide many careen opportunity advancements due to their headquarters being located in Dallas.
Inconsistent at all times.
Health Care & Insurance Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 29, 2018
I would not recommend working here. The employees are not valued in anyway shape or form. The job i snot hard just the peers make it hard to work here.
Review
Director-Resource Management and Human Resources (Current Employee) –  VirginiaAugust 28, 2018
Good place to work for and good culture. People are friendly and good learning environment. Long hours to work but flexibility is good to work from home when needed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NTT DATA Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

2.6Fairygodboss Score

33%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.