Play YouTube video button

Found 969 reviews matching the search See all 1,819 reviews
Featured review
NTT DATA Services selected this as a representative review
Great Place to work
Senior Salesforce.com Technical Architect (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXApril 17, 2018
It was a great place to work. I enjoyed the team, the management and the project. I liked the relaxed work atmosphere and that they valued the employees input.
Lack of Vision and direction at CEO and President level
SVP/COO Provider (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 21, 2019
Old boys club with rich folks that don't have a vision or plan to grow the business. Some great folks working there that know healthcare but the current CEO and CFO have no clue how to build a business for healthcare
Lacking in communication
New hire claims (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAMarch 21, 2019
Human Resources needs to take courses on communication. They are very non responsive. Which in turn makes one feel devalued. Communication is key in employee satisfaction
Pros
Cons
Bad communication
Slow paced environment
Application Software Developer/Server Admin (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 21, 2019
Management is good, but depending on what group you belong to, work can come either super slow or you get handed many tasks at once. People are very friendly though!
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
slow environment
This job sucks
Cutomer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  East Providence, RIMarch 18, 2019
This job is so stressful and the managers are horrible and all over the place. They do not care about the employees and only care about the business needs. Pay is horrible and it’s a lot of work! Do not waste your time with this company! The pay is low for the big work load you have to do. You will be stressed out everyday. The managers are not professional at all. The HR is in Japan which is no help at all either.
Pros
Cons
Poor management
Stay Clear; they don’t promote from within, once you’re in a role you are stuck, and compensation is far below industry standards
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 17, 2019
Poor company compensation compared to USA-based peers; they don’t promote from within and don’t promote in general.Do all your salary negotiations BEFORE YOU ARE HIRED; once hired you are stuck!
Pros
Some employees are very smart and fun to work with
Cons
Bad career choice for Americans but good for Indians
Simply terrible
ETL Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAMarch 15, 2019
It is just a very negative experience. I don't know where to start but it is a company that I very much regretted to join and it was poorly managed, both on corporate and account/local level. I think most of the people staying there because they need the legal status sponsorship by the company. For me, I don't have the same need so it is a very easy decision for me to walk away. But still, that does not help the fact that I have wasted my 8 months worth of time spent there to figure out that was not the good company for me, and for many others. I have no regret of leaving, only wish I had done sooner.
Pros
Cons
Plenty. Don't even know where to start. It is just very bad overall.
Technical analysis analyst (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCMarch 14, 2019
I was responsible for all the IT needs for multiple medical practices. I over saw all projects and contractors. I supervised phone systems to include nortel, mitel, and cisco VOIP. Held meetings with administration to ensure all IT needs were met.
different culture from previous management
Business Consulting Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 13, 2019
goals were hard to achieve for consultants. goals did not drive the right behavior from a performance perspective. compensation guidelines were continuously being moved.
It is okay.
Senior Desktop IT Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEMarch 13, 2019
If I had to summarize the logistics of working for this particular company I would have to characterize it as being a good job. Especially as a first job out of college.
More politics than work
DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 9, 2019
Tons of Nepotism.More politics than positive work. segregation of duties not defined - money is no consideration.
Suck ups are promoted while rest of the org is told that company didnt do well hence no raises or promotions.
A typical day at work
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMarch 8, 2019
Nice place to work, not well compensated for an Account Executive but enjoyed working with them. Workplace culture is OK, but enjoyed the people I worked with.
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
Commission not competitive with Industry
Review
Sr Technical Writer/ Copywriter (Former Employee) –  RemoteMarch 6, 2019
No work life balance. Hired, then management changed. My exceptional skills were not known by new management. Decided I was not needed. I gave up many other jobs to accept this one only to be let go after 2 months. The people that knew my worth and hired me were either fired or transferred without new management gaining an understanding of who was valuable. I was offered the job because of my skills, the without warning, I was gone.
Pros
Interesting company
Cons
Inadequate hiring and firing processes
Productive and fun place to work
Budget Analyst-IT Procurement Products/Services (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 4, 2019
The company offers flexible work schedules and promotes a very healthy work/life balance. The company offers a variety of continuing education classes and career advancement webinars.
Pros
Remote opportunities
Great company to work for, although details vary depending on client assignment
Senior Technical Analyst/Developer (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYMarch 3, 2019
Great company to work for, although details vary depending on client assignment. Benefits are adequate, time off has some flexibility depending on client.
Do not work for them
Help Desk Associate (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMarch 1, 2019
They will give you enough work for three people and expect it done in the time it takes to do one job. They are focused on profits and not the worker. You will be a number. A quantifiable number to middle and higher management. I have only seen 1 raise in 5 years.hey outsource as much as possible. They will work you into the ground and when you quit, they hire another person and do the same to them. They do not properly train new hires and expect them to perform at the same level as people that have been here for years.
Pros
Cons
Too many to count.
very little advancement
Analyst (Current Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 27, 2019
Do not really have a good advancement program. Talk about it but never follow through. Management turn over is high. Most people stay because they can work remote.
Great workplace culture
Business Analysis Intern (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 26, 2019
I greatly enjoyed my time at NTT. Everyone was highly respectful, helpful, and friendly. Everyone I met treated me with great courtesy and consideration. Despite the large size of the company, each department offers a supportive, close knit community. There are plenty of challenging projects but always people willing to offer aid at moments notice. Highly recommend!
Ntt data services
BI Specialist (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAFebruary 26, 2019
I had a horrible manager who was really micro managing our team and hardly gave us any support for the completion of the projects.
Manager used to call her employees even late at night on random days very unprofessional attitude towards her co-workers.
Good job if you want temporary work
Customer Service Representative (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Yukon, OKFebruary 26, 2019
I was hired through temp service for 3 months. During training, a manager came in to introduce hisself and a question that was asked was, "Does NTT Data hire temp employees on permanently." Manager answered back with "after 3 months you'll be hired on permanently, we have never had to let go employees." Which was not sure information. A week before my three month contract ended, employee relations sent an email stating my contract was extended to March 31. A week later, I received a phone call stating my contract was up and that Friday was my last day. NTT Data provided false promises. They also provided benefits such as medical but the insurance will make a decision on if they will cover what ever service you receive will be covered. It's not garenteed that the insurance will cover anything.
Cons
Short lunch, Benefits, temporary job
productive and a great place to work
Agent (Current Employee) –  Yukon, OKFebruary 24, 2019
Ntt Data is a great place to work, very family oriented, A great learning experience, A good place to work, there are monthly activities for each day of the week,
Pros
Monthly activites
Cons
healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NTT DATA Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

40%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

57%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss