Play YouTube video button

Found 1,277 reviews matching the search
Featured review
NTT DATA Services selected this as a representative review
Great Place to work
It was a great place to work. I enjoyed the team, the management and the project. I liked the relaxed work atmosphere and that they valued the employees input.
No Sense of Loyalty
Employees are asked to give 100% of their time, give up weekends for travel (non-billable time), and are to be billable 100% of the time. When your project runs out, you are tossed out on your ear. Their Global Resource Mgmt team is a joke. They are off-shore and have no sense of urgency. They are supposed to help you find another job. In reality, they do nothing. You are forced to interview for jobs that you are not qualified for. That is, IF you get an interview. It's seldom a match to your skill set and before you can interview, the job req is closed or on hold. And if you are selected for the job, you HAVE to take it. Even if they want you to relocate. If you don't, then they consider it to a resignation and you get no severance pay.
its a big company with plenty of opportunities
If you want a place that is respectful of you and a place where you can grow, this is the company for you. They have training and online classes and great benefits as well.
Good stable company
This is a good, stable company if you are looking for a long-term spot as a delivery/technical lead. The organization is shifting away from focusing on the business needs of each unit (e.g. healthcare, manufacturing, hospitality, etc.) to focus more directly on IT services delivery. If you are a specialist in one of the industry verticals, there will likely come a point where it may become difficult to continue to advance in your chosen field.
Comfortable place to work with.
Comfortable place to work with. Manager was so supportive and encouraging. Business users were more cooperative and helpful. Nice environment to work with.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Not a good environment, shady business practices, and rampant racism thrive.
Training was a joke. The instructor let the class act as if it was 5th grade without any consequence for their actions and they completely disregarded any topic the instructor would finally put before us. out of an 8 hour day, we would be given a task that took 30 minutes to complete, and that was it, each day. The place is clearly new and a joke, especially once getting on the floor. Management was smoke and mirrors, the right hand never knew what the left was doing, and they were hiring like crazy people they told were going to help-desk or for Tech support only to put them in a CSR role. Not a good environment at all, not good managers, very terrible HR. Stay away, the poor salary for the work you are expected to do for the crooked companies NTT data represents and their business practices is atrocious and immoral. Its not worth it. Even their systems they used to do their work could be upgraded by a 16 year old and be more secure, this company could be good, but here in Oklahoma city, its definately not.
call center
it was a temp job at a rented space. they over hired because if you are late they will let you go. but over all it was ok to work there I really did not have a problem
Workplace culture
The accounting department needs to work as a team and the supervisor needs to be more involved in what’s going on within her team. NTT does have a good vacation package.
Productive fun place
I am working as a contractor in this company.
The nice environment and management also nice but my contract will be over soon. Right now I am looking for new opportunities.
Not a good place to work
Management does not care about employees, it’s like working on a assembly line. They find reasons to let people go.

Work life balance does not exist with this company
Came over from Dell Services
I went from working at Dell Services who took care of and cared about their employees to a company that only cares about the bottom line. They moved the bulk of the work off shore to India and Indonesia and didn't have much use for the employees in the US.
Nice being able to work remotely from home. Good technical support and training
A good company but they do not take work experience into consideration when it comes to pay and raises. I worked there for over 4 years and recived not a penny raise.
Good People with Poor Senior Executive Leadership
Good People with Poor Senior Executive Leadership. Many good workers with direct managers but the executive leadership on the account side are very weak and drive the culture.
The ability to learn about the industry.
I do NOT reccomend working at this location. Believe all the reviews, I certainly didn't when I applied and it only took me four months to realize they were right. Low wages, empty promises and management that needs to be replaced. It's not worth it.
Working from Home is fantastic!
I love the ability and flexibility of working from home. Being a mom of two little one's it is a major plus. Being a team lead, I am given the responsibility of leading a small team, which keeps me challenged. I have also learned from my upper management and have used the skills that they have taught me in my every day life.
great job in the Data Entry World
A typical day at work is reading and making sure that the product is loaded to the doctors contract. Learned that the information that is loaded to anyone in the medical field has to be qualified and products must be in the contract. There is nothing hard about this job. The most enjoyable part of the Job is that management reaches out to their staff to help them reach their goal.
Work from home
The training could be more in depth but other than that I would deem NTT data a great place to work. You definitely have to be a self starter able to work on your own. The instructions are pretty clear and the environment is laid back.
Extremely miss managed
Managers are someone of the worse I've seen in the tech industry. Information on day to day was never clear and people being forced to do things outside their contract to the point where the point said "If you don't like it, leave." So a few did and they never hired replacements, leading us to always be behind on work. Would never recommend a company like this
Good experience! Good benefits, great communication and excellent culture. Currently seeking internal roles with NTT DATA, as I will like to continue working with them.
Discriminatory
Work environment was not inclusive for all employees. Played sides and did not listen or want to consider facts of a situation for which displayed the true issue.
Na
The disorganization between Ntt and client is ridiculous. The mistakes with payroll and benefits has been ongoing. Management relies on employees to solve these issues.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at NTT DATA Services. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
2.5
InHerSight Score
2.2Personal Development
2.6Career Opportunities
2.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight