NTT DATA Services Employee Reviews

Found 888 reviews matching the search See all 1,677 reviews
Have not had a chance to learn about the company yet
Networking Sr.Specialist Advisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 13, 2018
NTT appears to be a large group of companies offering different technologies services, but no clear plans of integration at this point. Unable to provide additional information.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people that I work with, they make the company.
Pros
The people that you work with
Cons
No direction from upper management to determine professional goals
NTT DATA Workplace
PROGRAM/PROJECT MANAGEMENT, SENIOR ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  McLean, VADecember 13, 2018
For the majority of positions, you need to be billable. Once a contract finishes, the company is not very good at placing current employees on other contracts. Many training opportunities and work-life balance is based on your manager. Not a bad place to work, but don't expect to increase your salary much if you stay on long term contracts with them.
Ok
Sr Director (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 12, 2018
every thing is good

Most enjoyable part of the job in NTT data is good
I liked the manager I worked with. Average work environment and salary
Lead Field Tech Analyst (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 10, 2018
Resolving support tickets, Inventory, other project
Kace and more comprehensive version of Remedy
Liked my manger but not familiar with any one else
Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  McLean, VADecember 9, 2018
Nice place to work people should look for employment here. Its a very challenging work place. Very nice people that work here, we all get along very nicely.
Highly Bureaucratic
Delivery (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXDecember 9, 2018
Great people, very talented, very lean with high levels of bureaucracy making it very difficult to serve customers. Because of all the bureaucracy you spend a lot of your your time doing non-value add administrative activities to push things through the machine.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Highly Bureaucratic
Good work environment
Network Administrator (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCDecember 7, 2018
Good work environment, with the ability to learn and grow as a individual. Have had the pleasure of starting a new career after retirement. Transitioning from Help Desk, Video Teleconferencing, to Networking.
Excellent work culture
Global Principal Architect (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 5, 2018
NTT Data provides the flexibility of working from home and the culture is very collaborative. I always feel valued and listened to. My colleagues are genuine and collaborative, ego never seems to get in the way of a good team experience and willingness to add value to its clients.
Solid Job
Services Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 5, 2018
Very solid job, easy work. Just wish the pay was more for how much you actually do for the company. Management is reliable and understanding, very laid back atmosphere.
Night shift with all the perks
EPIC Clinical Services Analyst (Current Employee) –  Plano, TX, USDecember 3, 2018
I like that we get the four 10s work week giving me more opportunities to travel on my 3.5 days off every week. To add to that, I work night shift here and it is a more relaxed environment than the stress of working days. I like that though management is available, they are not actually here at night looking over our shoulders or doing the thing I hate the most: micro-managing. I love that I get to work independently.
Fun but busy place to work at
Analysis/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXDecember 3, 2018
On a typical day I would be assigned 5 to 10 work orders then head out to perform the work. I must say I did get to do a lot of walking,

In the IT industry the technology keeps evolving so there is always something popping up.

Management fluctuated as we went through a few over this time period. The last one was a little heavy handed.

The place was fun to work at and our customer base was great.

The work never stopped coming in, never let up, I had to be creative with my work schedule in order to manage the work load.

I never liked to see people worried about their inability to do their work due to an IT problem. My greatest joy was being able to resolve their IT problems quickly so they could get back to doing their jobs.
Pros
Job security, exposure to the latest technology
Cons
too much work
High stress level, not tolerant of lack of knowledge
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEDecember 2, 2018
Customer service representative, call center, fast-paced with a lot of calls coming in all the time, a very stressful place to work, other employees not friendly.
Pros
Only recognize certain employees
Cons
Training can be more indepth, intolerant of slow learners
Productive and team oriented workplace
Business Systems Analysis Advisor (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 29, 2018
Great company to work for.

Its a privilege to work in such a workplace culture where everyone helps each other out.

I have learned and been exposed to so many other aspects of IT.
Poor Management and salary practices
Solution Architect (Current Employee) –  addisonNovember 28, 2018
Poor Management and salary practices. Year by year no salary hike. Even after continuously great feedback from client and new wins. Very frustrating.. Otherwise the work culture is good.
Good job/good pay if you like Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 27, 2018
It’s a good job just not enough overtime. I’ve learned a lot working there and gained excellent experience for my future endeavors. I really love the people I work with and my direct supervisor.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Not enough overtime
SQL Server DBA/Developer (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VANovember 26, 2018
I was working as a SQL Server DBA/Developer with EOIR at Fall Church VA location. I really missed that place. It was my great time to work with all of my Co-workers.
Micromanagement at it best
Operations Manager - Verticals Marketing (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXNovember 25, 2018
Constant rework and questioning of decisions at a micro level. Hostile work environment. Lack of appreciation and reward for hard work. Remote employees were harassed.
Ntt data
Senior Claims Examiner (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NENovember 21, 2018
A typical day started at 8 am and processed indemnity claims. I learned a lot about indemnity claims and how the work and beneficial to those who have them. The overall culture of the company was diversified and casual. The most difficult part of the job was using old school DOS systems. Most days were pretty enjoyable as the employees got along really well.
Pros
The work was easy
Cons
Management was horrible
Avoid if you can
Client Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYNovember 18, 2018
No sick days, no benefits, work every holiday with no holiday pay.

I get no life insurance, no life insurance, no dental, no sick days, nor vacation days, No over time. no raises.

I was thrown on an account with no access, but still judged for the work based on full accesses. I had a total of 6 hours training working with Mainframe.

people have been there for 5 years, no pay raises. They offer "training" but its only for people with associates in technology already so don't count on the company advancing you.

My shift just changed right before thanksgiving so now I have to work even though I was scheduled off. "feel free to sacrifice your hours if you want it off: literally last minute. Its an easy job, but youll beg for more work, youll beg for training , youll beg for benefits, but you wont get it.

Do
Pros
easy work
Cons
no benefits. No raises, no sick days, no training.
Hours are flexible
HC Insurance Ops Senior Assoc (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARNovember 18, 2018
Remote position
Current manager very easy to get along with and doesn't micromanage
Allowed to make up time on weekends
Remote position
Work alone

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NTT DATA Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.6Fairygodboss Score

33%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss