NTT DATA Services Pay & Benefits reviews

Found 273 reviews matching the search See all 1,645 reviews
No increase in pay nor realistic change for promotion
Configuration Analyst Sr. Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYNovember 8, 2018
No increase in pay nor realistic change for promotion

Promises not kept. little change for promotion. No yearly wage increase. Rules vary from facility and individuals, meaning rule apply to some but not others.
Good working environment
Senior Programmer/Analyst (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CAOctober 26, 2018
Management and co-workers are team-oriented, friendly and professional. Projects are challenging. Flexible hours with the possibility to work remote. Benefits are very expensive. Almost no advancement opportunities. Company does not offer technical training...you're on your own to keep up with the times.
Horrible management
UNIX System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAOctober 25, 2018
Two levels of horrible managers makes for a stressful working environment for everyone. Very unpleasant individuals for managers who do not care about their employees. Raises are very few and far in between, and no bonus incentives. For the bay area it is mediocre pay for being in ITSEC. Do your research before you accept a position from this company especially if you are applying for a role in Mountain View, Ca.
Good call center environment
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 16, 2018
The management team was friendly and professional. Benefits were not ideal. Flexible hours on the accounts I worked with option to work remotely if needed
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Benefits and vacation/holiday pay not included when hired full time
Can't believe this is an IT company
Finance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 16, 2018
Run, don't walk away from this company! If you work remote however the pros may outweigh the cons. They have a HORRIBLE on boarding process. They make their employees go all the way to Herndon for a lecture on how to use their websites etc. I believe this could have been something put together in a webinar. They can't seem to get it together with access to their company portal to sign up for Benes. their compensation is just ok, but the cost you will be paying for benefits is higher than other places I've worked. Additionally, they do not pay out vacation leave if you resign and the COL increase every year is minimal. Get on with another more reputable company that offers current year benefits.
Pros
salary and benes
Cons
streamline on boarding process, pay better
Epic Analyst
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 15, 2018
No raises for last two years. No bonus. Phone center setting with high turn over. EMR Analyst is lowest position within the NTT company and you are treated like it. Manager under educated and under qualified.
Pros
very laid back, lots of down time
Cons
everything
Nothing to say
Hub 1 Cerner team lead (Current Employee) –  TexasOctober 8, 2018
I have nothing that I would like to say about NTTDATA. I was a Dell employee that transitioned over to NTTDATA. NTTDATA is a good place to work for some and not as good for others.
UNIX Administrator
UNIX Administrator (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 8, 2018
During my time at NTT, I had a few managers and all of my immediate managers were terrific. Very supportive and great leaders. My issue was that I never felt that I wasn't a phone call away from getting a call about being laid off. The company seems to be short sighted and not interested in retaining talent so if your customer position is eliminated, NTT makes very little effort to help you find another one.
Pros
Great lower management and terrific teammates.
Cons
Job insecurity and bad health benefits.
Great support from management!
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 24, 2018
I was employed working as a sub-contractor with Honeywell Corporation. I worked that account for over 15 years. I was treated as an integral part in IT and handled the high visibility tough issues. My efforts in this manner allowed me to become a Senior consultant with IT for the Executives of Honeywell. There I worked as an equal with a small group of technicians globally. This was a high pressure 24/7 position that was quite demanding but also very rewarding.
Pros
Hard work is rewarded with compensation and opportunities.
Cons
Working as a sub-contractor somewhat limited contact with fellow employees.
call center job no life here ,management is horriable
IT TECHNICIAN SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 18, 2018
run away from here. low pay and no benefits, long hours
pick up phone call, no time break
no benefit at all
Managers were always angry, co-workers were not friendly. But talking to the patients were good, some patients were angry due to being called so early in the morning
Pros
Cons
run away
Good Starting Company
Technical Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 18, 2018
This is a great starting company if you are new to IT but not a lot of room for advancement and there is no increases in pay the longer you have been here.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
No room for advancement and no pay increases.
Horrible NTT Data
IT Security Engineer - CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Powell, OHSeptember 14, 2018
Does Not Treat Its People Right. Does Not Protect (Compensation) Contractor / Consultant When Contract Is Abruptly Terminated. Contract Should Still Be Paid For Length Of Term. Contract Was Supposed To Be CTH
A good start!
Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  VirginiaSeptember 12, 2018
Great place to start a help desk job. A good working environment with many good managers. The coffee there is a plus and filtered water. Free donuts weekly. I honestly like working here but there are days I feel like applying at a different company cause I know I can be paid more.
Pros
Free Coffee, Good managers, Relax environment, Dental Plan
Cons
Under median salary to start help desk. Bad health Benefits
Working with NTT Data is very rewarding.
Delivery Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Muscatine, IASeptember 6, 2018
NTT Data had treated me well while I was with a client. The benefits were very good. I have sufficient tools for self-development. I was able to take charge of all decisions to ensure the client's satisfaction.
Fully Support Work from Home
Cerner Technical Architect (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 28, 2018
Working for a company who are willing to allow associates to work from home is a large draw to someone with a family, this is one of the better benefits about working for NTT Data.
Employees don't matter
IT Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 26, 2018
Japanese company. Employees don't matter. It's all about profits and mergers to grow the client base. No job is secure. Expect at most a 2% raise every other year. Even when the company makes money they find excuses not to give you bonuses.
Pros
Some people are nice
Cons
No job security, no raises
Some good perks-- no annual raises, below average salary
Epic Analyst Senior (Current Employee) –  RemoteAugust 21, 2018
Some good perks-- work from home and *some* schedule flexibility.
*some* educational opportunities.

A lot of overtime with no quid pro quo.
no annual raises.
below average salary
Pros
work from home and *some* schedule flexibility. *some* educational opportunities.
Cons
A lot of overtime with no quid pro quo. no annual raises. below average salary
Cutting costs by cutting employee benefits
Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaAugust 20, 2018
HR is borderline non existent, many had issues getting paid correctly and on time. Tickets take days for response.
Health insurance plans are terrible.
Client company or employee provides all tools for job, NTT provides nothing.
Sick time cut in half
401k barely has positive rate of return and match is cut in half.
Tuition reimbursement cut completely
Doesn't provide extra compensation for on call periods.
Stagnant wages.
No opportunity to move up.
Bonuses non-existant.
Pay doesn't match cost of living in area.
Upper management never interacts with employees.
Pros
Client location and customers are usually nice
Cons
Everything I listed
Overall a great place to work
Senior Service Delivery Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 20, 2018
Overall a great place to work, although working remotely was a challenge at times. My experience was good but not challenging, limited opportunities for remote staff in the United States. Benefits were better when owned by Dell, but still good.
Pros
Professional coworkers
Cons
Leadership priorities changed
Fun work place and
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 18, 2018
My. Review was very good it was a fun learning experience for me and very interested I continuing in working in Warehouse will friendly experience workers
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Short break and lunches

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NTT DATA Services. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

2.3Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight