Nu Skin Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place
Programmer Analyst III, ABAP (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTFebruary 1, 2019
Nu Skin is a great company to work for. Their 'Force for good' efforts make a real positive difference in the world. There are a lot of good people that work at Nu Skin.
Pros
Healthcare, bonuses, Force for good
Good Times for me
Distribuidor Independiente (Former Employee) –  VenezuelaJanuary 21, 2019
It was a good time to work with Nu Skin at a partnership. you would understand that Interdependent means you don't work like employee, you have a independent business.
Great Job with opportunities to advance
Brand Representative Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTNovember 28, 2018
Working here has changed my life. I've worked in multiple roles here at Nuskin through my college years and it has been wonderful.

I had some serious Medical issues come up soon after starting and the company worked with my situation and helped me out more than they needed to, and more than what would be expected. It always amazes me how generous they are to the employees here, as well as our Members/Brand Affiliates.

Nuskin cares about their employees and will take care of you.

There is also always opportunities to advance if you put in any effort to do so. Simply said, you won't get promoted if you don't do your job, but if you do you will. If you try to excel, you can, and you will benefit from your hard work. The bonuses and perks are generous and the atmosphere is fantastic, most supervisors are trusting and helpful. I Highly Recommend this company, Especially if you have any language background.
Pros
1/2 off at the company restaurant, discounts all over Provo, HUGE company parties at Christmas time
Cons
Schedules are strict but they are regular, minimal movement- it's a desk job.
Excellent for those looking for a consistent part-time office job!
SALES SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTNovember 21, 2018
Sales Support Representatives complete orders and attempt up-sells to customers. This is call center work, and does not have face to face customer interactions. Customer service is of utmost importance, and your team lead (manager) is always there to help you out of a rut. NuSkin cares about employee benefits and incentivizes exercise and wellness.
Pros
Lifestyle conscious company, constant schedule.
Cons
Strict schedule, boring/ minimal movement.
Fun workplace
Product Assembler (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTNovember 12, 2018
I loved working here. It is so easy to talk to the managers and the company treats their employees so well. There have so many activities for their employees.
Pros
401k plans, free products
Cons
Raises
Great Company and Great Environment
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTOctober 18, 2018
Located in downtown Provo, surrounded by great eateries. Amazing coworkers and fulfilling work. Constant Best Company to Work For recipient year after year.
Pros
1/2 off at The Spoon, 401K Match, Good Benefiits, Work/Life balance.
Cons
Difficult to move up, Promote a higher from within mentality, but seem to lose out to "new comers", Tuition reimbursement only available if related to the job you're doing
I love Nu skin
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTJune 21, 2018
Nu Skin is by far my favorite job. I love the culture, the training they give you, and all the help they provide for you at any time needed. Its very fast-passed and they keep us happy.
Great job
order fulfillment (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJune 16, 2018
It was a great job to work at. I worked order fulfillment. It can get busy some days, and other days you may only work one hour because its so slow. The management is wonderful and understand you. It is a great college job, assuming it does not collide with your schedule. The manager where extremely flexible when I needed to leave for finals early. You can have great conversations with them and they really go above and beyond to make you feel good about the work you did. If the company makes ends meet you get a bonus. Making it possible to get 4-5 bonus in one year. The yearly bonus is the biggest. Although it depends on how long you have been working. You get a raise every year, though it is only .25. if you are working part time expect to make around $1,100 every month. there is plenty of opportunity for overtime if you want to make more. You are only working 25 hours a week so keep that in mind. advancement in the company is easy, it is possible to advance in a few months if they have a position open. You also get free food every now and then. They really go above on the holidays. If you dress up during Halloween you can get money. You get every holiday paid off, not including the PTO you already get. if college did not get in the way I would have stayed.
Pros
Cons
Can be extremely busy at some times.
Made lifelong friends
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTJune 1, 2018
I love the company Nu Skin and their products. With my position and pay however, it's not enough to live off of. The management has always been understanding and i love that about them.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
No position improvement
Fun place to work
ERP Training & Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTMay 8, 2018
The hr and business analysts were very fun to work with at NuSkin. Their products were available at the store for employees and you received credits to purchase.
Pros
Fun, great people, fun benefits
Production
Nu Skin Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTApril 26, 2018
This is an easy job but its a physically demanding job that requires you to stand the entire time you work. In my opinion they don't pay enough for the amount of work you do, and for how hard they push. Their attendance policies are ridiculous, and they change all the time. Management is fine, but they could use some improvements.The best part for me was the people i worked with, very fun and we always had a good time. The hardest thing to deal with (not just for me but for a lot of people) is the fact that they play favorites but pretend they don't. Also the double standards. The company as a whole is great, they care about the employees.
Pros
fun people, free products
Cons
attendance policies, pay
Great call center
Sales Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJanuary 8, 2018
Very structured and a fun place to work for. Supervisor always steps up and helps out when dealing with a difficult customer.
Great employee benefits! Fun parties in summer and free turkey for thanksgiving! Great company! Great culture!
Work from home and set your own hours
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Austell, GANovember 1, 2017
I worked long hours to get branded on social media. Had to be very sociable to sell products. The hardest part of the job for me was getting branded, but it was not hard. I enjoyed talking to people about the products and making money
Pros
Worked at your own time
Cons
N/a
Challenging and enjoyable
Support Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTSeptember 12, 2017
Good culture and atmosphere to work, management works with your needs to make sure you adapt to your position. Advancement is possible but it's limited.
Productive place to work
QA (Former Employee) –  Springville, UTAugust 27, 2017
The company moved to a different location which is why i had to quit. It wasn't too bad to work for. Very quick pace job and lots of team work much like assembly would be.
Pros
Not a big place, didnt have lots of people working there
Cons
having to wear a hair net, theres no food or anything there.
sucked and poor managment
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTAugust 25, 2017
i didnt like to wortk there.
people sucked and management didn't coordinate well with each other. was chaotic work to good.
temporary employment with not much room for advancement.
You have to stand on your feet all day on cement for no reason, to put stickers on shampoo bottles.
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJuly 11, 2017
You would have atleast 6 people standing around a table stickering shampoo bottles, repackage then back in the cute box they came in and then start on the next box, someone would inspect your sticker job..complain..so you would do rework so they would be happy. Atleast you could talk to people while you work.
Pros
Sometimes there were some cute girls working there.
Cons
The place is controlled by Women, you look or do something they don't like your fired.
Great Company
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJuly 9, 2017
Lots of perks working for this company and there are lots of different positions to choose from. Their scheduling was a little too strict for my liking but overall I really enjoyed my time working here. I made a lot of good friends and got a ton of product. They treat you very well at Christmas time with gifts and bonuses for everyone! They really try their best to keep overall morale up.
Fun Workplace
Associate (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTDecember 9, 2016
Order Picking early in the morning got off work in afternoon

Easy Manual Labor

Fun Management

Hardest part were days when company had a lot of orders

Enjoyed my coworkers that I met there
Very interesting work environment
French Canadian product placement representative (Former Employee) –  Provo UtahJune 11, 2016
I placed product orders for distributors in French Canada. We had a nice working environment and pretty good benefits. We were given a free massage either every week or every month.
Pros
Nice work environment and interesting work
Cons
Sometimes, we had to work a little too quickly I think