Nu Skin

Nu Skin Employee Reviews

United States45 reviews
A very well rounded company to work for. I’ve been there for 2 years now and have lived the people and have lived the opportunity to help people with their needs
I can assist and answer customer, manager, or staff members questions and concerns from wherever I'm at. I've learned that setting goals and never giving up to acheive them is the best way to address a situation. The management is very helpful and understanding about situations. The hardest part of the job was not being able to earn as much money as I thought was needed for the work i had done. The easiest part was promotion and assessing situations easily and freely.
I love this company. It is no fees to join this company and it is free time to work and just use cellphone to do the sales. This job can let people and me become beautiful and earn money. I will do this job forever.
Nuskin used to be a caring and involved environment but had slowly devolved into a toxic and unproductive work environment with threats of being fired n top of layoffs where the people laid off will be replaced by temps within a weeks time.
The pay is low, they just laid off over 50 people in their distribution center. People are fun and amazing easy job, advancement is not that big very small,
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Learned a lot, which I really appreciate, but I felt things didn't always flow due to miscommunication or lack of management. Everyone was very nice though. They kept saying they were going to make me full time but kept putting it off until I got an offer from somewhere else which I ended up taking.
Pros
Lovely building.
Cons
Not the best organization and division of labor.
A typical day at work is a typical day at home or on the road because it's work from anywhere which I strongly enjoy and love and have learned so much
I loved it, worked when I wanted. When you decide to stop you can and pick back up where you left off when it’s conv for you. Definitely receive what you put in. I would recommend it to anyone who would want to do it.
The company is awesome to work for. They treat us well and give great bonuses. The health insurance and other benefits are Incredible. I love their products too.
Si te gustan las ventas te gustará esta empresa.
Las comisiones son buenas y el apoyo del call center es bueno. No tengo nada malo que decir de ellos.
Pros
Comisión
Cons
Mucho tiempo
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nu Skin?
Good job that forces me to get up and start the day early. Love the fast-paced environment that passes the time quickly. A collaborative environment, but the manager is a little tight. Paid Time Off and 401k matching is great, however.
Great job environment and management, good benefits and as employee have the benefits of free products. They always have activities every month for the employees to promoted motivation and a good customer service.
Fixed hours, but you're able to trade if you look for people to cover you far enough in advance. If you don't like having to upsell, you might not enjoy this job. Lots of good perks.
Pros
Perks, pay, hours
Cons
Weird culture, upselling
Nu Skin is a great company to work for. Their 'Force for good' efforts make a real positive difference in the world. There are a lot of good people that work at Nu Skin.
Pros
Healthcare, bonuses, Force for good
Cons
It was a good time to work with Nu Skin at a partnership. you would understand that Interdependent means you don't work like employee, you have a independent business.
Working here has changed my life. I've worked in multiple roles here at Nuskin through my college years and it has been wonderful.

I had some serious Medical issues come up soon after starting and the company worked with my situation and helped me out more than they needed to, and more than what would be expected. It always amazes me how generous they are to the employees here, as well as our Members/Brand Affiliates.

Nuskin cares about their employees and will take care of you.

There is also always opportunities to advance if you put in any effort to do so. Simply said, you won't get promoted if you don't do your job, but if you do you will. If you try to excel, you can, and you will benefit from your hard work. The bonuses and perks are generous and the atmosphere is fantastic, most supervisors are trusting and helpful. I Highly Recommend this company, Especially if you have any language background.
Pros
1/2 off at the company restaurant, discounts all over Provo, HUGE company parties at Christmas time
Cons
Schedules are strict but they are regular, minimal movement- it's a desk job.
Sales Support Representatives complete orders and attempt up-sells to customers. This is call center work, and does not have face to face customer interactions. Customer service is of utmost importance, and your team lead (manager) is always there to help you out of a rut. NuSkin cares about employee benefits and incentivizes exercise and wellness.
Pros
Lifestyle conscious company, constant schedule.
Cons
Strict schedule, boring/ minimal movement.
I loved working here. It is so easy to talk to the managers and the company treats their employees so well. There have so many activities for their employees.
Pros
401k plans, free products
Cons
Raises
Located in downtown Provo, surrounded by great eateries. Amazing coworkers and fulfilling work. Constant Best Company to Work For recipient year after year.
Pros
1/2 off at The Spoon, 401K Match, Good Benefiits, Work/Life balance.
Cons
Difficult to move up, Promote a higher from within mentality, but seem to lose out to "new comers", Tuition reimbursement only available if related to the job you're doing
Nu Skin is by far my favorite job. I love the culture, the training they give you, and all the help they provide for you at any time needed. Its very fast-passed and they keep us happy.
It was a great job to work at. I worked order fulfillment. It can get busy some days, and other days you may only work one hour because its so slow. The management is wonderful and understand you. It is a great college job, assuming it does not collide with your schedule. The manager where extremely flexible when I needed to leave for finals early. You can have great conversations with them and they really go above and beyond to make you feel good about the work you did. If the company makes ends meet you get a bonus. Making it possible to get 4-5 bonus in one year. The yearly bonus is the biggest. Although it depends on how long you have been working. You get a raise every year, though it is only .25. if you are working part time expect to make around $1,100 every month. there is plenty of opportunity for overtime if you want to make more. You are only working 25 hours a week so keep that in mind. advancement in the company is easy, it is possible to advance in a few months if they have a position open. You also get free food every now and then. They really go above on the holidays. If you dress up during Halloween you can get money. You get every holiday paid off, not including the PTO you already get. if college did not get in the way I would have stayed.
Pros
Cons
Can be extremely busy at some times.