NuAxis Innovations Employee Reviews

Bad supervisor
System administrator (Former Employee) –  DC - District of Columbia, DCJanuary 25, 2019
I briefly worked with this company assigned to a government contract as a system administrator. When I told the PM that I was leaving after 6 weeks of employment, I got a verbal abuse from him. Maybe that was the reason the previous person before me also lasted for a very short time.
Better then most
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 21, 2018
Better then most contractor companies . Better benefits and Pay. Depends on contract you are on. Management will listen but only so much they can do. Growing company.
bad management
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  washington dcJuly 26, 2018
This is one of the worst professional experiences I've had as a government contractor. I found management to be uninformed and non-technical also unfortunately supported by corporate without any situational investigation. Caring employees are verbally abused and viewed as disposable.
Pros
absentee manager
Cons
bulling management
Management is very poor commmunicators
Portfolio Integrator (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAJuly 22, 2018
Management is very poor communicators and didn't know exactly what the position was supposed to do for the organization. Very strange at their approach to employees. Program Manager never had any weekly meetings with the team or communicating with anyone other than 2 people on the team.
Pros
Great salary
Cons
No real understanding about the position
Decent company but they don't back you up
Tier II Technical Support Technician - Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 6, 2018
We were required to sign in on a sign-in sheet, saved to the network as well as on Skype for Business. Due to low ticket volume in my location, I would then log in to the phones. I would catch-up with email and any pending tickets I had then go Available on phone system. I might take 10-15 calls in a day. I closed from 2-10 tickets a day. NuAxis paid for one of my certifications but I had to pay for the other. I saw no advancement opportunities within the company. Company did not back me up.
Pros
Remote management, great coworkers
Cons
Short lunch break. Expensive Insurance options, micromanaging
nuaxis is great
Help Desk Support Technician -NPS (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 26, 2018
It gets pretty busy but we all work together as a team . I love my team . we all work well together to make sure we get the job done. The work load can get pretty heavy .
DOL IT Enterprise Service Desk Technician (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VAAugust 29, 2017
It's a great place to start and gain experience. Also if you really find your niche in the area of phone support. You'll learn some new things along the way and are surrounded by very knowledgeable peers.
Great Experience
Service Desk Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Washinton, DCJuly 12, 2017
Awesome people! Great work environment. Can be pretty stressful but managers are great at teaching and being supportive. I would recommend this place to work for sure.
Its a contract company , better than most but still a contract company
Desktop Support Technician-contract (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COMay 2, 2017
Its a contract company , better than most but still a contract company. decent enough place to work for , unfortunately they are primarily govt so its that type on environment to work for .
Systems Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Washington Navy Yard, DCMay 2, 2017
Strong government staffing, great benefits package and options, nice group of professionals to work with. Ideal company to work for, for IT professionals.
good place to work
Desktop Support Technician/contract (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COJanuary 12, 2017
pretty good place to work , good commute and good people to work with . Friendly management and clean . Lots of T-paper for everyone !