NUESTRA CLINICA DEL VALLE Employee Reviews

SOCIAL SERVICE CLERK / ELIGIBILITY WORKER (Former Employee) –  San Juan, TXJuly 30, 2018
Productive, gratifying work experience with patients and work staff. Build good relationships with patients while providing them with health services.
Pros
flexible lunch and break times according to daily processing acitivity
Cons
finding and taking the time for a break in a busy health environment
productive ,fun ,professional
Phlebotomy Intern (Former Employee) –  San Juan, TXJuly 20, 2018
Nuestra clinica Del Valle is a great place to work and is a very professional environment , it was a great experience working in this facility got the chance to learn new things , such as safety and making test results urine blood samples , the management was great super nice made me feel confident about myself any question i would have i would ask my manager ,the hardest part in this facility was working under pressure but the learned to calm down

enjoyable part was the patients ,very palliate and understandable love helping the patients makes me happy to see what i can do for the community.
Pros
1hr lunch
Cons
short breaks, study the books
Internship
Medical Assistant Externship (Former Employee) –  Donna, TXMay 21, 2018
I did my internship at Nuestera Clinica for my medical assistance hours. I was able to meet a lot of people that were going in with different illnesses. I mainly did vital signs and get patients medical history. I really enjoyed the time there.
Overall good environment
LVN (Current Employee) –  San Juan, TXMay 18, 2018
Overall good working environment, good hours, learn something new every day. Enjoy the people I work with. Good benefits. Enjoy the work day. Good hours.
fast pace enviroment
Lvn/Nursing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mission, TXMay 2, 2018
very poor and disorganized management, not enough training just thrown in you learn as you go, always working on skeleton crew , no place for advancement. very low pay and not competitive with other employers.
Cool place to work at
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mission, TXDecember 17, 2017
I really love it, would re-apply if I could. Good working environment everyone would get along, if any problems between employees the managers would do meetings so we could all find a solution to the problem. There was always good comunniction from everyone.
I was just a nice place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rio Grande City, TXOctober 13, 2017
I would answer the phon calls,arrange appointment for the patients with specialist,medical record,give shots,assist the doctors in any procedure they needed me,
Pros
No free lunches or nothing we would have to take our own food.
Cons
Just a lunch break
Excellent place to work
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Rio Grande City, TXOctober 8, 2017
Very nice place to work and start a career in the medical field. Friendly co-workers and very positive environment for everyone there. I recommend this place.
Pharmacist - PRN (Current Employee) –  Pharr, TXSeptember 27, 2017
Even though I only work there a few hours a week as I'm needed, I'm grateful for that opportunity. The environment is pleasant, yet very proficient. I think it's a great service to our community.
work environment was excellent, it is a very good place to get experience, for future jobs,
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Juan, TXAugust 22, 2017
I liked working at Nuestra Clinica del Valle, the work day was very productive never a moment without work, I learned so much working there, management is very good,
Fun environment, busy
LVN (Former Employee) –  San Juan, TXJuly 14, 2017
Very bad management, coordination of nursing staff seem to be very poor need a lot more coordination, no training, they just throw you in to start with people that are not trained properly.
Pros
Good culture, love helping the community
Cons
Coordination of working hours, managers supervisors not on same page
The place did not give you opportunities to advance
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee) –  San Juan, TXJuly 7, 2017
You were always short staffed and worked under pressure. The supervisors and providers are very demanding and rude. There was no place to feel comfortable to talk to anyone about the internal problems going on no trust on people or supervisors.
productive and fast pace work place
LVN Head Nurse (Former Employee) –  Mission, TXJune 5, 2017
opportunity to grow within the company, great learning workplace. loved working with patients and providing patient care alongside physicians. would recommend working here.
Co-workers are friendly. Ok place to work
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mission, TXFebruary 4, 2017
At Nuestra Clinica Del Valle the work environment is very tense due to the very strict policy in place. Asides from the stress co-workers and providers are easy to work with.
It was a lot of new experiences here
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mercedes, TXJanuary 6, 2017
This was my first time working with older patients. I was able to assist the doctor in different procedures and was able to learn a lot of new things here. I really enjoyed the experience I gained here. The staff was always friendly.
Great workplace
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mission, TXFebruary 1, 2016
Great workplace, friendly staff, and great management. I had a great experience while working here. My coworkers were always there to lend a helping hand when I needed it.
good place to work
Social Service clerk, for two (Former Employee) –  San Juan, TXJanuary 10, 2016
excellenct worker/patient interaction, reviewing electronic medical records, referring to outside agencies and ordering medications for patients. insurance verification and use of office equipment.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
no pay increase in 4 years
Medical Records Clerk
Medical Records Clerk/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXOctober 5, 2015
Receive patients upon schedule and ensure proper documentation had been brought to ensure visitation. Data entry of all patients and medical billing if needed.
fun place to work
offiice clerk (Current Employee) –  rio grande city texasAugust 5, 2015
everthing simple and easy love my coworkers I learn to file charts check blood pressure help in medical and labs. a really calm environment
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Great experience
Triage Nurse (Former Employee) –  San Juan, TxApril 13, 2015
I entered NCDV as a graduate nurse. It is an overall great learning environment. I was a Triage nurse for all new and established patients. I enjoyed my position. I love working with patients.