NuFACE Employee Reviews

The staff was very friendly and helpful as well
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Vista, CAAugust 17, 2018
A typical day at work would be very time consuming and fun because we would work in a fast paced but we would also have our times to relax and breathe . I learned how to work faster because that’s what the job demanded. The culture there is great because we would all get along and laugh. The hardest part of my job was logging the pallets that would come in every week or so. The most enjoyable part of my job would be when we would get out all the orders and just felt great because we had finished everything.
Pros
The manager would bring in food for everyone, breaks when we needed them and he is very friendly
Cons
Lack of training in detail, they don’t listen to you when you tell them something
fun place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Vista, CAJuly 21, 2018
I really enjoyed working with my employees, everyone help each other out. I like those holidays party and raises on those times.

I really like my bosses and his family because they invited us over their houses for dinner.
We also went fishing, too.
NO growth
Service/Sales (Former Employee) –  Vista, CAJune 9, 2018
Typical day started with no help from other employees. When coworker decided to show up, she was reluctant to help. Stated she did all the work. Called customers all day while coworker complained of speaking to consumers. Management turned a deaf ear to this practice and never required others to assist. No career advancement training. Employee turn over is high when promises are not kept. No employee recognition program.
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
Spent too much time waiting for acceptance while doing other peoples work.
Excellent Company to work for!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Vista, CAMarch 23, 2018
NuFACE is a fast-paced small company with great products and great employee benefits.There has been tremendous growth and innovation since I started a little over a year ago making it a very exciting place to work. Professionally, I have learned a lot from my management team and continue to feel challenged with my duties and tasks.

I can also honestly say that I like the people I work with and enjoy working collaboratively with my team members. Also, I always feel supported if any urgent things come up my children which is so important as a mother.

Bottom line: If you have a positive attitude, are someone that can think outside the box and, above all, are a hard worker - you will fit in here and be recognized for it.
Great Company
Sales (Current Employee) –  Vista, CAJune 27, 2017
Great benefits, supportive management team and amazing products! Love the people I work with - great company culture. I have been working at NuFACE for over a year.
Official response from NuFACE
March 5, 2018

Thank you for the positive feedback! Your hard work and positive attitude is greatly appreciated.

High turnover, no culture, weak management. You will be looking for a new job asap.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Vista, CAMarch 13, 2017
Turnover is a MAJOR issue starting with yourself on day one. This is not a place to feel like you can build a career no matter what they tell you. It seems that the bonus targets are purposefully designed so you're destined to fail from the start. Absent a miracle - you're done in a year, two at best. Add to that - it's no secret that the company has a diversion problem and product quality issues. One product has constant consumer online reviews about it never turning on!

Management is non-existent with minimal or confusing communication OR similar turnover. I believe 4 or more VPs left in just a few months last year - not a good sign.

Beware -- the culture favors nepotism and negative motivation. Morale is extremely low and everyone seems to be looking to get out.
Pros
Product works on some people
Cons
No job security from day one, Bare bones benefits, No room for advancement, Unattainable bonus targetes
Official response from NuFACE
March 5, 2018

I’m glad you took the time to express your experience at NuFACE, and I’m sorry to read that things did not go as expected. As a fast growing company, we are constantly looking at ways to improve our processes and make things better for our employees . What keeps us motivated are the focused, hardworking people we have who are willing to go the extra mile. Thank you for your feedback, as it is essential for our future growth.

Turnover, turnover
Account & Education Manager Pro Division (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 4, 2016
I have never seen or heard of so much turnover like I have at NuFACE. I believe this year alone...through September there has been 16 who have left or were let go. Job stability is apparently an ongoing issue at NuFACE. Every month the field team feels they may be losing their job....not a way to be happy or productive with this feeling.
Worst company I have ever worked for
Sales (Former Employee) –  New YorkOctober 2, 2016
I will never recommend any of my friends to work there! Very small family owned company, no support in sales and marketing. Only depends on QVC sales. Benefit is not comparable and commission is not good.
Cons
No 401k matching, no bonus for normal employees, only management gets tons of money bonus each year.
Excellent Company
Freelance (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CAMarch 7, 2016
NuFace is an excellent company to work for, unfortunately there has been a reduction of hours for freelance. I am in good standing with the Account Executive.
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
Reduction of hours
no room for career advancement and limited income potential
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 5, 2016
There was no room for advancement and limited income potential. This is s position for someone satisfied making $60,000 tops

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NuFACE. Our community is ready to answer.