NuGrowth Solutions

NuGrowth Solutions Employee Reviews

Great place to learn how to sell
NuGrowth Solutions is a wonderful place to jumpstart a career in sales. There is an emphasis on both professional and personal development. The partners of the organization are active participants in the day to day operations and provide impactful mentorship.
A whirlwind of chaos, anger and frustration
This company had all the potential to reach really great heights, and the concept is actually pretty great. However, management makes working here on the of most frustrating, and often times extremely depressing.

The amount of nepotism in this company is something I had never seen nor experienced in my career. Virtually everyone is related to management, and those who are usually do not even have a basic college education, including direct management and coaches.

Commission is a word this company simply does not understand. Being in a sales role, you would think this would be a day one discussion, but to the last day I was pulling teeth for a single dime, which never came. Understand that working here will mean your low base pay, with no additional compensation for any accounts you close. Simple as that.

Training is also non-existent. They claim to have a "nugrowth university," which is just a bunch of out of date slides and role-playing on the phone, when you are expected to already know how to generate reports and efficiently hold and run both weekly and monthly meetings; all without any training.

Favorites is also an enormous problem at this company. Similar to nepotism, those close to management will get the nod to leave early when you're expected to work all day. Even employees leaving with high management to drink or do drugs at 3 in the afternoon. EXTREMELY unprofessional and is no doubt due to the fact that most management has never worked for any company other than this family business.

Look elsewhere, you'll be happy that you did.
Pros
No dress code
Cons
Nepotism, bitter/angry management, low pay, horrible benefits, no 401k match
Solid Company
I would get to the office everyday and go over my daily tasks and numbers I would like to achieve. I would go over with my teammate on what industries we would like to tackle and what individuals we need to follow up with. It was a great job and I learned a lot about marketing, sales, and business as a whole.
Productive and fun place to work
I had a great time working here. Everybody from the lowest job all the way to management is very nice. The environment is pretty laid back and you don't feel like you are shoved into a cubical for 9 hours a day. That being said, they are very focused on providing for their clients and expect you to get your work done. I highly recommend NuGrowth Solutions.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at NuGrowth Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.
NuGrowth Solutions Reviews by Location