The hours are up to 24 hours per week (or 6 4-hour shifts). Usually they like 3 to 7 pm and on weekends, 11 to 3. You can schedule yourself to work any day except Tuesday and they like you to work either Saturday or Sunday (or both) every weekend. They start around $15-16 per hour, but you'll never get a raise no matter what. As a matter of fact, just when you're starting to get really good and knowledgeable about the product they let you go.
Currently 20 hrs
24 hours. In my case, that's 6, four-hour shifts.
12 to 16 hours per week.
- What is the interview process like at Nulo Pet Food?3 people answered
- What is Nulo Pet Food sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- For any previous Demo Representatives or Brand Ambassadors, what age were you while working for the …2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Nulo Pet Food? What are the steps along t…2 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Nulo Pet Food?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Nulo Pet Food?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Nulo Pet Food?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Nulo Pet Food?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Nulo Pet Food?One person answered
- Do they offer any benefits? If so, what does it cover? ( Generally speaking)One person answered