There are absolutely NO SICK DAYS. If you don't show up and sign in then you don't get paid, Your an independent contractor (like an UBER driver)
No sick days is not exactly true. A brand ambassador is considered an independent contractor so they are able to decide on their own schedule. If they are sick they simply don't work.
No sick days.
- How many hours a week do you or can you get a week?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Nulo Pet Food?3 people answered
- For any previous Demo Representatives or Brand Ambassadors, what age were you while working for the …2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Nulo Pet Food? What are the steps along t…2 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Nulo Pet Food?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Nulo Pet Food?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Nulo Pet Food?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Nulo Pet Food?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Nulo Pet Food?One person answered
- Do they offer any benefits? If so, what does it cover? ( Generally speaking)One person answered