Nulo Pet Food Employee Reviews

Great company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 19, 2019
Great company to work for. You will be challenged but they reward success well. Work to life balance can be a challenge but with proper time management you can over come that.
Fun part time job
BRAND AMBASSADOR (Former Employee) –  Trexlertown, PAFebruary 11, 2019
Really easy to do and can be really fun seeing all the dogs and other pets that wonder into the store. The brand is strong enough itself to praise as a premium cat and dog food.
Brand Ambassador
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Westminster, CODecember 17, 2018
I enjoy being a BA for Nulo. It's an excellent brand with great nutrition for dogs and cats. This food has improved my dogs health dramatically. I'm a believer. I'm proud to help other pet parents improve their animals health by improving their nutrition. This flexible part-time job works for my schedule. I feel supported by my manager. Ethical company, high quality product.
Pros
Flexible hours, responsive manager, good training, good pay
Cons
Contract work
I am grateful for the opportunity to learn about the pet food industry and pet food nutrition
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 8, 2018
When I was a sales brand ambassador at the PetSmart locations at Broward and Palm Beach counties I learned to be there to learn about retail merchandindsing and to work with the sales associates at the store and to be present to what needs to be done while I am there. I learned to approach every customer and to learn about the nutritional needs of their cat and dog and to educate them about the quality of Nulo Pet Food and what makes it good for pets who are may be diabetic and who are who need a nutritional food that is low in glycemic count and that is no grain to help control their nutritional needs and to also educate them about how cats and dogs may respond to the psyllium in the corn husks that are used in the pet food that many store brands carry and how this is what can cause skin allergies. I also learned about consultative sales skills and to listen to what the customer needs and to be there to help offer discounts to the customers when they are ready to purchase the brand food.
Pros
Great management, independent work, pet food nutrition education, learning sales skills, work collaboration, merchandisng
Cons
low work security, not stable management and change in company culture.
Easy job
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 7, 2018
Easiest job you’ll ever have, the interview process is a little long but overall not that bad. The only problem I’ve ever had is that it’s really boring, you just be walking around trying to talk to people. You’ll be bored with this job but you get 16 an hour.
Pros
Easy
Cons
Boring
Alot of being around animals and their toys
Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 5, 2018
Nice job and great pay. working in pet stores are my best
part time jobs. I love animals. Always buying something for
my two dogs. The customers most of the times are so nice and
love to talk about their pet(s). They love being able to shop with
their pets.
Pros
seeing 1st hand the new pet items
Cons
I either spend to much money on my dogs or keep coming home with another adopted dog
Great flexible job
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAMarch 14, 2018
I am a Brand Ambassador. I set my hours, learned TONS about the pet food industry, and nutrition. It was a sales job, without the selling.
Hardest part was when it was slow.
I worked many events which was my favorite part because we would be so busy.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Independent Contractor
As a brand ambassordor for Nulo I love working here.
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEFebruary 24, 2018
Honestly,

Nulo I found was kind of difficult to get into but with that being said once your are part of the Nulo brand it is great.

I think this is one of the rare places where I can really say I like my job. The schedule is perfect ( if you don’t mind working weekends) the pay is good. The boss is very understanding. They give you plenty of time to schedule days so you can have a balance. Costumers are hit and miss but when you see someone who really cares about their dog they end up being so happy they talked to you. The product is high quality so it’s not hard to explain why people should buy your food. You don’t have to travel very far either. (Max travel time 30 mins)
Pros
Pay/hours
Cons
No full time