Numotion Employee Reviews

Terrible place to work
Document Coordinator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 15, 2019
I was laid off three times while working there and then fired when I had to take FMLA no support constant playing favorites. Work loads shifting and responsibilities constantly changing. Wouldn’t refer my worst enemy.
It could be a great place to work...
Production Technician (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAMarch 1, 2019
The work itself is great. The staff is mismanaged No team work no adherence to the policys. They focus on your errors and do not reward your strengths.
Pros
The.work is very satisfying.
Cons
The staff is mismanaged.
Awesome workplace!
Receiver (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 13, 2019
I enjoyed my time with Numotion. I would recommend to another person. During the time I spent with Numotion I was able to help a lot of people. That was one of the perks about the job going out and helping people that are disabled and in need. The work atmosphere at the company was also good. People are very friendly.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
30 minute lunch
February 15, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience working at Numotion. We are sorry to hear you are no longer part of our team but we wish you the best of the luck in the future.

Job is very satisfying and fulfilling
Customer Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ashland, VADecember 4, 2018
Love this job because I worked closely with a Children’s Hospital and I was able to help get equipment for the children that need it to help with their daily living. It made you feel good at the end of the day that you helped them.
Pros
Great bosses and fun

Fun environment
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CTNovember 26, 2018
Enjoyable atmosphere. Co workers are willing on helping to grow. Managers are very helpful. Atmosphere is good and comfortable. Big corporate company.
February 11, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time at Numotion and are sorry to hear you are no longer with us. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!

Poor management and training
Customer Care Coordinator Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 19, 2018
This company is supposed to pride itself on family values and helping those who need help. Instead, this company is all about the numbers. They are highly disorganized with a very poor training program. When first hired, you are not made to feel welcome amongst the employees. I was let go because my mother was dying, and I wanted to spend her last days with her. I was told they have a business to run. There was no compassion shown by the management team. Also, it seemed as if my manager had no idea what my job description was or what duties I should have. I didn’t receive any training until I had already been there a month, and the training was very poorly executed.
Benefits
Cons
Poor management, no family/work life balance, chaotic environment with confusion as to what job duties are for employees
February 11, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Numotion is committed to creating an environment of compliance and integrity where our employees feel safe, respected and valued. To model this on a daily basis, we provide our employees with multiple avenues to report any concerns they have, including to their managers, their compliance officer, HR, or through an anonymous hotline or website if they choose. In regards to training, we recognize the criticality of comprehensive training and development programs for roles at all levels of the organization. The company annually makes substantial investments in this area so our team members have the opportunity to grow, advance, and succeed. We investigate every complaint and we follow consistent processes in our investigations to ensure fairness and integrity. We are sorry to hear you are no longer part of our team but we wish you the best!

Very stressful but great people to work with
Customer Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 14, 2018
I worked as a Customer Care Coordinator at the Seattle office for two years (I left 11/2017). In this role you assist one or more ATPs (Assistive Technology Professional), process the orders, and answer phones. This involves communicating with doctors/doctors' offices, physical/occupational therapists, adult family homes, skilled nursing facilities, insurance companies, clients, and clients' families. The job itself can be stressful: clients can be angry and demanding, and often there is more work than one person can handle (this depends a lot on your ATP and how established they are). The most fun part of the job, for me, was collecting the documentation needed for insurance and submitting prior authorization requests, and working with my ATPs. The best part of working at this office was my manager and my coworkers. Everyone was friendly and willing to lend a hand, and my manager was awesome!
Pros
Coworkers, improving customers' quality of life
Cons
Low pay, stressful
February 11, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback and are always looking for ways to improve our process. We will be sure to share your suggestions with our leadership team. We make it a priority to align roles and responsibilities with local geographical pay ranges to ensure our employees are paid fairly. Sorry to hear that you are no longer part of our team, but we wish you the best of luck in the future.

Growing and changing everyday
Manager (Current Employee) –  AnonymousNovember 10, 2018
This company is changing rapidly and mostly for the better from benefits to communication and training. Some managers at some locations are not qualified to manage people. Have seen some of them removed and changed out but more improvements still needed.
Pros
Mission, culture of serving others, growing and expanding.
Cons
Need better management training
February 11, 2019

Thank you for your thoughtful review and your commitment to our customers and team. In regards to training, we recognize the criticality of comprehensive training and development programs for roles at all levels of the organization. The company annually makes substantial investments in this area so our team members have the opportunity to grow, advance, and succeed. However we would love to hear more, If you would like to talk further, please contact our HR representatives or email HR@numotion.com. Or if you prefer to remain anonymous, contact our employee concern reporting hotline: www.numotion.alertline.com, 800.826.6762 (English) or 800.297.8592.

Very fast paced
Any (Current Employee) –  AnywhereOctober 28, 2018
If you're in the office, you will always have something to do and deadlines to meet. The day will be over before you know it. If you can't multi task and stay focused strictly on your tasks at hand, Numotion isn't the place for you. Learned a lot about the complex wheelchair business.
February 11, 2019

Thank you for your thoughtful review and your commitment to our customers and team. We appreciate your feedback and are always looking for ways to improve our process. We will be sure to share your review with our leadership team.

Poor leadership
Seating Technician (Former Employee) –  FloridaOctober 24, 2018
Management care strictly about the numbers, bottom line. The constant harassing by them is outrageous. End of the month? Holy shiz. Say goodbye to your family during that last week. Hope you have a successful ATP otherwise it will be rough.
Pros
Benefits are decent, pay is on the higher end for the industry.
Cons
Leadership is non-existent.
February 11, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear about your experience considering all that we do to drive a culture of accountability among our managers, as well as the many investments we make in our employees. Numotion is committed to creating an environment of compliance and integrity where our employees feel safe, respected and valued. To model this on a daily basis, we provide our employees with multiple avenues to report any concerns they have, including to their managers, their compliance officer, HR, or through an anonymous hotline or website if they choose. We investigate every complaint and we follow consistent processes in our investigations to ensure fairness and integrity. We wish you all the best in the future.

Barely any training, management is horrible
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, CAOctober 5, 2018
One week training was nice, but mostly electrical. Management were ridiculous and not supportive at all. Was let go for something I did not do, and no evidence was provided to prove otherwise.
Pros
Constant work
Cons
no support
February 11, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review. We are disappointed to hear about your experience considering all that we do to drive a culture of accountability among our managers, as well as the many investments we make in our employees. Numotion is committed to creating an environment of compliance and integrity where our employees feel safe, respected and valued. Thank you for the commitment you made to Numotion. We recognize the criticality of comprehensive training and development programs for roles at all levels of the organization. The company annually makes substantial investments in this area so our team members have the opportunity to grow, advance, and succeed. We also provide our employees with multiple avenues to report any concerns they have, including to their managers, their compliance officer, HR, or through an anonymous hotline or website if they choose. Sorry to hear you are no longer a part of our team but we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Underpaid and overworked
Billing and collections coordinator (Current Employee) –  Windsor Mill, MDOctober 3, 2018
This is the most underpaid overworked job I've ever encountered. You literally do 5 different job titles in one.

A smart thing they do is get interns as they dont know any better. The interns are fooled to believe billing is this overworked. It's actually sad because I've talked to interns that actually said" if this is billing, i went to school for the wrong career". I had to talk them off the ledge and tell them only Numotion enslave their employees like this (don't give up on your career).

I've been in billing for over ten years and never seen anything like this in my entire career. The pay is ridiculous!!! Drama, drama, drama! Favortism is a fact. No professionalism. Everyone here is equal. Hard workers won't get any extra benefits, raises, bonuses etc. It's literally a revolving door. There is almost an entire new staff from when I started.

There are some good things about Numotion like the holiday activities, fun co-workers (some) , flex time, and 2 weeks paid vacation when you accrue the hours. For me the good don't outweigh the bad. I'll leave it at That! You've been warned.
Pros
Flex time, paid vacation
Cons
Horrible pay, overworked
February 11, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review and your honest feedback. We are glad you enjoy working with and helping our customers live more independent lives. With regards to your “cons,” we certainly appreciate and value your feedback. We are committed to providing competitive benefit programs in order to attract and retain top talent. This year, we are taking a very close look at our offerings and will make changes that are in the best interests of our team members and our Company. If you’d like, we’d be more than happy to discuss your review further. Please contact our HR representative or email HR@numotion.com. Or if you’d prefer to remain anonymous, contact our employee concern reporting hotline: www.numotion.alertline.com, 800.826.6762 (English) or 800.297-8592.

no applicable
Technical Reviewer (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 3, 2018
the atmosphere is very tense, the management is no ethical multiple supervisor on the same department, training is poor, poor salary mot of the manager do not have college or any degree at all
Pros
flex time avaliable
Cons
to much favoritism unable to move up profecionally
February 11, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We take these comments seriously and are committed to creating an environment of compliance and integrity. If you’d like, we’d be more than happy to discuss your review further. Please contact your local HR representative or email HR@numotion.com. Or if you’d prefer to remain anonymous, contact our employee concern reporting hotline: www.numotion.alertline.com, 800.826.6762 (English) or 800.297-8592.

Collaborative work environment, people are very nice for the most part.
Medical Documentation Specialist (Current Employee) –  ColoradoSeptember 29, 2018
I have been fortunate to work for some very good managers and my department at Numotion is very good although there is more to learn to help other departments work collaboratively. There have been a few people in my branch that have left because of poor management in other areas and we have lost some very good people because of their dissatisfaction and they found better jobs.
Pros
Nice people and ongoing training in the DME industry
Cons
Overturn of employees
Lots of stress. Terrible, horrible management.
Purchasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 12, 2018
If you like to do your managers job without getting paid for it, this might be the place for you. Managers are in "meetings" constantly but you'll never hear what they are about. The ball is dropped constantly and you are expected to pick it up. All departments are inconsistent and don't work with each other. They like to turn everyone against each other. There's a major lack of communication and managers don't even know what there own departments do. Numotion likes to take advantage of their employees and treat them like their dumb slaves. You will never get promoted unless you used to work for G.E and be a spineless yes man. Don't go against anything your told because you will be retaliated against.
Pros
Fun co-workers
Cons
Work load is consistent. Overall it’s a good job.
Documentation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  ColoradoSeptember 11, 2018
The work load is consistent but can be stressful. Having a good and fun team to work with is what gets you through the day. It’s good knowing that the work you do makes a difference in people’s lives even though you may not see it directly.
Pros
Good people to work with
Cons
Pay increases are small.
very flexible with your schedule
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Fridley, MN 55432August 29, 2018
they say they get it , but I'm not sure of that. It is a very good company in general. I love working with the client that I fix there wheelchair and enjoy there stores and there conversations. My co-workers are also wonderful and good to work with. I wish we could work more over time ,but our area hasn't been the most busy.
Pros
flexible
Cons
pay and pay increase
SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Hazelwood, MOJuly 18, 2018
I enjoyed my time with Numotion, however theres little room for growth in my current location and position. Our leadership team is lacking and never in house.
Customer Care Coordinator
Customer Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALJuly 13, 2018
I would recommend Numotion pay-wise, but i would not recommend Numotion atmosphere-wise. Corporate is trying to make every branch a call center. I do not like that at all. I feel like my current position is very very entry-level and anyone could do it, i also do not like that.
Pros
Benefits, Compensation
Field Work
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Ashland, VAJuly 11, 2018
Limited communication from upper management and extremely top heavy in mgmt, doesn't consider it's employees in the field. Company does not compensate well for the type of work performed. What the company does as a whole serving our clients is heart warming and gives you a feel good feeling.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Numotion. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8