Numotion Employee Reviews

2.8
Ratings breakdown
Customer Care Coordinator
Customer Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALJuly 13, 2018
I would recommend Numotion pay-wise, but i would not recommend Numotion atmosphere-wise. Corporate is trying to make every branch a call center. I do not like that at all. I feel like my current position is very very entry-level and anyone could do it, i also do not like that.
Pros
Benefits, Compensation
Field Work
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Ashland, VAJuly 11, 2018
Limited communication from upper management and extremely top heavy in mgmt, doesn't consider it's employees in the field. Company does not compensate well for the type of work performed. What the company does as a whole serving our clients is heart warming and gives you a feel good feeling.
No structure
Document Funding Center (Current Employee) –  Hazelwood, MOJuly 2, 2018
Miss-managed from the top all the way to the bottom. Great ideas but AWFUL communication. Information is never filtered down or up and no one is ever accountable.
Pros
flexiable scheduel for hourly employees
Cons
zero career path assistance, mentoring, etc
good atmosphere great co workers
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJune 24, 2018
from start to finish i had fun. just wish things could have ended differently. great company with plenty of opportunity to not only grow but to evolve.
nice, and relaxed
INSURANCE VERIFICATION COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CTJune 20, 2018
It's going to be five years with the company. The only thing, I really like are the flex hours. My manager is nice, she's very understandable when it comes to days off.
Not the best
Funding Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CTJune 13, 2018
Very unorganized company, I work currently in a department that expects too much. No one is held accountable for their actions. Very micro managed and you are expected to do things out of your capability.
Good Company
Rental Coordinator / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 11, 2018
Loved what I did at Numotion. They are a good company to work for. They were going thru some changes with management when I came in and they had lost a lot of people so the work load was a lot for one person. My Father was sick and ended up passing or I would have stuck with this job but they couldn't hold it for me.
Operations/Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJune 10, 2018
I think that Numotion is a great place to work. the pay is good, and management cares about people. DME is a tough business so often the stress doesn't come from the company itself, but with the industry in general.
Pros
Great Management
Cons
Hard field of work
Ok for a first job
Customer Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 5, 2018
If this is your first job and you're ok with just your hourly wages and insurance, it is great. If you're looking for raises, bonuses, etc. you won't find it here.
Pros
No work to take home
Cons
Poor management
Prodcutive work environment
Service Technician / Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CAJune 4, 2018
Learned how to fit clients to high end rehab equipment.
The most rewarding aspect of this line of work is the affect that you have on the client and the family. Helping someone by making even the smallest adjustment can make a HUGE difference in their every day life.
Pros
Helping people in need
Cons
Scheduling
Team Environment
DFC Funding Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Thibodaux, LAMay 24, 2018
Very good place to work, excellent communications between the management and the employee. Responsible for submitting the authorizations for durable medical equipment to both government and commercial insurance companies. Making sure the adequate medical notes were accurate and included the necessary information for the approval of medical equipment.
Service Coordinator Manager (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MOMay 23, 2018
gave me insurance experience and management experience.
Loved my staff, we became family.
Hard working under rated employees, it is all about who you know and how likes you.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Management isn’t helpful or fair
Billing and Collections Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Hazelwood, MOMay 14, 2018
I hated Numotion from the day I started there. You don’t feel comfortable or welcomed. They try to make it seem like they are there to assist but they are not They do not train and aren’t willing to train, there is no training class and they depend on other co-workers to train you who have no desire to train you and provide you work to do, then they will have high expectations of you as if you were trained properly. They go off the word of others and don’t even look into things. The one on one they do is going over only 1 claim when there are MANY types to go over. I don’t recommend anyone to work here. Management isn’t involved at all until it’s time to review.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Horrible management, no training, and rude
Good job
Document Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hazelwood, MOMay 4, 2018
Nice place to work and in a good location. Great people and they take part in plenty of charity's in the area. Parking is nice. It's a good job to have.
Pros
The hours
Cons
No growth
Company
Funding Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Hazelwood, MOMay 3, 2018
A typical day at work is reaching out to insurance companies to get a members DME equipment approved

The company is all about making money for themselves they don't care about the employees.
Pros
My team is great
Cons
Health benefits and salary are not so great
Numotion
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 30, 2018
Great comradery, everyone is easy going and fun to work with. The job was not difficult. Everyone was a team player. The manager was always helpful and had an open door policy.
Pros
good hours
Cons
need more pay and opportunity to learn more about the company
Stressfull
Medical Documentation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Apex, NCApril 25, 2018
Overall I agree that Numotion is a good place to work, but because there is a timeline on each order, the workplace environment can become tense, and stressful.
Pros
Management try to compensate
Cons
Pay, short breaks
High paced work environment
Rehab Specialist (Former Employee) –  WisconsinApril 19, 2018
Very high paced work environment. High intensity office. Multitasking most of the day with frequent phone calls, emails and customer related questions and tasks.
Pretty relaxed; just have to do job consistently.
Warehouse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Windsor Mill, MDApril 10, 2018
Relaxed atmosphere and everybody was easy to get along with. Sometimes could be overwhelming without help. Overall, a good place to work despite mediocre benefits.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Stressful
Field Service Technician was challenging but personally very rewarding work
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 2, 2018
Great way to help others by the repair or maintenance servicing rendered on the customer's assistive technology devices (electric/manual wheelchairs).