Nurse Care of North Carolina Employee Reviews

Great place to work. Management very supportive and caring
LPN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCNovember 9, 2017
NCNC is a caring and supportive company. From day 1, I was welcomed as a family member not an employee. I got the assignments I wanted and the pay was very good. Great company
Think Twice
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCSeptember 28, 2017
Very poor management! They speak to the workers like children instead of employees. No vacation pay or sick pay. The owner put money in his pocket instead of his employees.
Pros
Cons
No paid time off!
Terrible Agency
CNA (Former Employee) –  Durham,NCAugust 17, 2017
Terrible company, poor management, poor communication. Bad business. Everything from the hours to management and HR staff is horrible. Most employees that I've worked with from the company and that have worked with the company have had less than positive reviews of the so called company. The employees are underappreciated and administration is unprofessional.
bad management
Home Health Nurse (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCJuly 17, 2017
overworked and underpaid. underappreciate, don't communicate well imreally don't want to say anymore about this company as I have been very upset with them
Don't waste your time
LPN (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCJune 3, 2017
I wish I could give them zero stars but that's not an option. They do not communicate with you even if you call and leave several messages for them to call you back. They lied and said they had hours for me. When I received my schedule I was only scheduled one day every two weeks. I kindly told them thanks but no thanks. Don't waste your time this company is a joke.
Not organized
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 3, 2017
Terrible they are not organized! Call you at the last minute to work and you only get 4 hours to work! Then they want you to stay working Monday through Friday!
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Bad hours
Work life balance and benefits
Director (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCNovember 22, 2016
Both work life balance and benefits are poor. You are expected to work outside typical hours and the company only offers health insurance.
Productive and a feeling of accomplishment on a daily basis.
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCMarch 21, 2013
I work with great Staffing Coordinators. I have learned to have great patients with people and it's not personal it is business. Most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I have made a difference in someones life. Clients are able to stay in there homes with great care, and family members can know there mother or father are being taken care of.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nurse Care of North Carolina. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3