Nurse Connection Staffing Employee Reviews

Awesome work place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYMay 2, 2018
the company is very friendly. very accomodting. they understand that you have a life outside of your job which is nice because most places don't understand that.
Employees are treated equally
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYMay 2, 2018
Nurse Connection Staffing Coordinators are always efficient! They have great bonuses and benefits. The coordinators treat you with respect and work with you.
Not a bad place to work for but needs improvement in management and employee recognition/appreciation
Certified Nurse Aide (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYApril 12, 2018
This place is a very convenient job opportunity there are unlimited hours to work, you are able to make your own schedule which allows you to work as much or as little as you choose. Also appreciated the option to receive my pay daily is I needed, this really allowed me to get the things I needed during the week without having to face going without any cash between paychecks. Their needs to be more communication and understanding within the office and management staff I strongly believe there needs to be more recognition and appreciation for employees from the administrators.
Pros
Make your own schedule, get paid daily
Cons
Short breaks, lack of compassion
Great People! Great Company!
Managing Director (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYApril 20, 2016
I am so pleased to work with this team. They are fun, smart and committed to excellent service. Everyday is different at NCS and that makes the day great. Highly recommend.
Pros
Fun contests
Productive enviornment
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYApril 8, 2013
There can be many changes in the work day and as a CNA you must be prepared for sudden situations. Being able to maintain a great rapport with patients and staff is one of the keys in providing quality care for all resident under my care. Using time management to conquer every task and promptly assisting patients is a great way to make sure that the needs of the patients are met and documentation is logged correctly. Being able to be there for those in need and help a facility stay at it's is the best part of about being a part of Nurse Connection. Nurse Connection is a great employment opportunity CNA's, LPN's, and RN's. The staff are professional and willing to go the extra mile for patients and employees.
Pros
experience of various diverse enviornments
Cons
travel

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nurse Connection Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7