Nurseio
Happiness rating is 72 out of 100

Working at Nurseio: 27 Reviews

United States27 reviews

Excellent support

Amongst the various agencies in the valley, Nurseio has the most reliable support team. Anytime day or night a support staff member has been available to answer any questions, within minutes! You can't find that with the other agencies! They have such a great team!

November 28, 2022
Thanks for the positive review! Nurseio is always here to support you!

Good flexibility

Working for Nurseio has really helped me as they offer daily pay! Overall I've had a good experience. Minus a few facilities that were way under staffed. But that's the nursing life!

Pros

Daily pay, helpful, flexibility, experience!

Cons

Sometimes cancels

October 28, 2022
Thanks for the great review! We're glad you're loving the Nurseio app!

Nurseio insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Clear sense of purpose

The application process has been unnecessarily long !

When I found this company, I was super excited about having the ability to pick and choose my shifts and hours. During the application process, you are asked to provide a fingerprint clearance card ($65), a crisis management certification ($140), first aid certification ($14) and a tb test ($30). The company does not pay for any of these fees. If a employer wants to hire a candidate, these certifications should be obtained after someone is hired. If a employer values a employee, a employer should pay for these certifications. They have restarted the application process over again creating unnecessary delays. This speaks volumes. It’s been over two weeks since I started this process. I have not received any response from the employer. If I could provide one word to describe this employer, it would be disappointing. I expected more. Thankfully, I have found my dream job. Regardless of their outcome, I am choosing not be moving forward. I deserve better and so do you.

October 14, 2022
Hello, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We'd very much like to reach out to you regarding your concerns. If you could please email info@nurseio.com with your contact details, the VP of Nurseio will connect with you personally. We do our very best to guarantee healthcare workers with Nurseio are satisfied and we care about your experience. Looking forward to connecting with you about this.

Amazing company and people

I love working for Nurseio, I love working for a company that appreciates, and hears me. I feel that what I am doing is beneficial, and needed. I have freedom and flexibility, yet still feel challenged in my role. I hope to stay with this company until i retire.

Pros

flexibilty, teamwork, employees feel like family, great compensation, fun travel

October 14, 2022
We have a great team at Nurseio! Thank you for the positive review. We value each and every person with Nurseio and are glad to hear you're happy with your role!

Love working here, My second home.

Picking my own schedule. it works around my time. I learn a close mouth does not get feed, which means if something is wrong you need to open your mouth and say or ask about it. The management is great here love couldn't be any better. specially staffing. The hardest part of the job is dealing with death. The enjoyable is meeting new people.

October 14, 2022
Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy that you've had a great experience with Nurseio as a healthcare worker!

Amazing team who cares about its people!

The best company I've ever worked for! The team really cares about one another and desires for everyone to succeed. It's truly been a joy to be a part of an exciting and growing business!

October 14, 2022
Thank you! We love the Nurseio team and couldn't be more grateful for the people that make Nurseio what it is!

Make your own schedule

I really like nurseio. The app and website are super easy to use. You pick your own shifts. It works best for me using it, part-time. Instead of full-time is a little bit of a headache. Making sure that you get the facility that you want. I really like the option of trying out new places, that way you can get new experiences. I would definitely recommend this company to others.

September 9, 2022
Thank you for the positive review! We love hearing that healthcare workers like you are gaining the freedom and flexibility you deserve!

waist of interest

hardly ever any LABOR!!! when work do come up you can’t blink before texting to pick up otherwise they are gone been employed with them for months and haven’t been able to get a single shift yet

August 5, 2022
Hello, we definitely value your experience on the app. If you could email info@nurseio.com with your contact details our VP will be able to personally reach out to you regarding this.

Good pay, no shifts

The pay is good but shifts are very limited. It’s hard to get 40 hours or even 30! The pay is nice but the downside is, no taxes are taken out. The facilities that you go to are very, very understaffed and sometimes facility staff isn’t very welcoming of agency staff.

August 5, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share this, if you could please email info@nurseio.com with your contact details our VP will be able to personally reach out and address this with you.

Love Nurseio make my own schedule

Great support . GREAT BONUS for picking up extra shifts. Get paid Daily. Able to make my own schedule. Good work life Balance . Always have someone available for support.

June 3, 2022
Thank you for the positive review, we're glad you love the Nurseio app and all that it provides!

You can make your own schedule if they don’t screw u over

I’ve shown up and have been canceled. I sent a pic of a facility’s schedule that showed they didn’t have me on their schedule, but was put down as a no call no show, even though I showed them the screenshot of me not being on the schedule! They expect you to hang out in the parking lot for long periods of time for the facility staffing coordinator to come in to find out if you’re actually supposed to work or not. Lazy management. They will blame you for not finding the staffing person when it’s their job to do so. Before you pick up any shifts, it’s best to get the facility’s staffing number because nurseio won’t help you and they turn notifications off at night

June 3, 2022
Thank you for reviewing, we value your feedback and would like to contact you about this. Please email the contact email on the Nurseio website and the VP will personally reach out to address this.

Overall it's a good job to get some extra money and daily pay

You'll meet cool people to work with and can get connections. Most of the time you'll probably have to work with Agency workers if the location is short staffed.

Pros

pay raises, flexibility on shifts, travel pay

Cons

not the best locations to choose from

March 3, 2022
Thank you for your review, we're glad you love the Nurseio app! We value your feedback and are always working to improve the locations and facilities available.

Nurseio Nation

Since obtaining employment here at Nurseio, my life has changed substantially. There is not one complaint I can make about the ownership or the management of this company. Management is fantastic, we can speak to them about anything we feel like needs improvement or adjustments. Everyone can bounce off each other to make sure we are all happy in our positions. It's amazing to have a team that works seamlessly together. My superiors make me feel like I am an asset to the company and that makes the world of a difference. When you feel valued and appreciated as not just an employee but as a human, you never feel like you are working. I find pleasure in working within Nurseio and with the amazing healthcare professionals we have.

Pros

Home/work life balance, flexibility, competitive pay

Cons

i have not experienced any cons at this time

March 3, 2022
Thank you for your positive review! We love our Nurseio team!

Okay for first time contractors

Pay was okay for a new CNA, companies offered travel/ COVID unit bonuses. Management was prompt. Flexible on canceling. But overall, there are a lot more staffing agencies that pay much more than their $17-$19/ hr flat rate

Pros

Good bonuses

Cons

Not many facilities to choose from

October 14, 2022
Hello, thank you for your feedback as we value your experience with Nurseio greatly. The Nurseio app is always improving pay and constantly has bonuses available. We're also always adding more facilities to the app. Please reach out if you have any desires regarding specific facility shifts you're looking for at info@nurseio.com and we can help, thanks!

Waiting and response

I signed up months ago and I have yet to work with them. I have messaged staff and also spoken with people with the response that they will get back to me. No one ever does timely and with little to no explanation as to why I haven’t been assigned to work. (Houston) Based off of the lack of response and information. I feel I have pretty much waited my time and also sent my sensitive information into a portal that has been useless. My fellow nurses that have applied here has also said the same thing. To me the previous review don’t seem to be real. However, it doesn’t matter at this point. I have moved on to work with plenty other really good agency’s here in Houston market! Good luck to whoever applied here!

Pros

Unknown

Cons

Slow to respond.

Flexible Schedule

I have not had any issues with this company at all. They are excellent in advocating their CNAs and nurses. Management communicates well. Meet new people.

Pros

flexible schedule, management, bonus, meet new people.

Cons

No benefits, Pto, some facilities will cancel, some shifts can me an hour away.

March 3, 2022
Thank you for your feedback! We're glad that you've had a great experience and we're always working hard to make sure our network of healthcare professionals are taken care of.

The ability to manage your own schedule

This is a a wonderful agency to work for! As someone who needs more flexibility in their work life this has been perfect for me. I book shifts online or through text whenever I like which makes it easier to staying committed to my shifts. Both the agency and the facilities they contract with offer bonuses frequently for picking up. They offer SO MANY different facilities to work for, the variety is amazing and keeps me from getting burnt out at one facility. The staff all work hard and are so kind. I love the instant pay after every shift. The only tough part is taxes not being taken, this only means I have to be mindful about what I’m saving back throughout the year for taxes which has its pros and cons.

Pros

Flexible schedule, work life balance, instant pay

Cons

Facilities can be hit or miss, taxes aren’t taken out of pay

March 3, 2022
Thank you for your positive feedback for the Nurseio app! We value your opinion and work to make sure the facilities are a good experience for you.

Amazing registry!

One of the best and easiest agencies I have EVER worked for. I love how awesome the schedulers are and I love that I can reach and pull shifts I want to work without being pushed to pick up at places I would rather not go to.

March 3, 2022
Thank you! We're happy that the Nurseio app has been a great experience for you!

Love the instant pay

Nurseio is great, worked for other agencies and always get cancelled but not with Nurseio. I get to pick my shifts and get paid in less than an hour. The bonuses are great too and I never have trouble finding work.

Pros

Instant pay, bonuses, lots of work

March 3, 2022
This is wonderful to hear, thank you for the great review, we're so happy you love the Nurseio app!

I love working with Nurseio

Instant pay, freedom, make your own schedule, the coworkers are very nice and helpful. Also the staffing is very nice, it is very easy to pick up shifts where you want to work.

March 3, 2022
Thank you for the positive review! We're glad the Nurseio app has been a great experience for you!

Instant pay, flexibility,

I love working at Nurseio. Since I started working with them I will never work on a schedule again and I also can make as much as I want! I take trips more to see my family and I see me being there forever because I’m just moving up the chain in the healthcare field!

March 3, 2022
This is great to hear! Thank you for your review. We're so happy that the Nurseio app gives you the freedom and flexibility you desire!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nurseio. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits