Nurses Network, Inc Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Poor everything
Current employee (Current Employee) –  Prescott Valley, AZJuly 11, 2018
Not a professional environment. Not a good career choice for any health care professional. Owner curses around the office cusses at employees, people and other companies out. Argues with hospitals and insurance and is very disrespectful when doing so. Does not have best interests of patients in mind. Little to no training and no support from managing nurses for nurses or office staff. Most staff very unhappy and afraid of losing their jobs. Benefits expensive and very high deductible.
Pros
Small company
Cons
Small company
Backstabbing and lies
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Prescott ValleyApril 9, 2018
One bad apple made up lies about me, and the rest of the office believed them or looked the other way. This same coworker lied and made up stories about the girl before me in my position also And they fired her too.
Never boring
Undisclosed (Former Employee) –  Prescott Valley, AZMarch 1, 2018
Working in the office is very fulfilling. There is never a dull moment, and there is plenty of work that needs to be completed every day. It is satisfying going home at the end of the day, knowing you made a difference in someone's life.
Pros
close working relationships, job satisfaction
Cons
some days are stressful because of the amount of work, but still satisfying
Family-oriented company
Undisclosed (Current Employee) –  Prescott Valley, AZMarch 1, 2018
Small company, so fellow employees and management really care about you. There is an abundance of opportunities to learn and excel in your roles. I have been very happy here.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
healthcare benefits are expensive, but great for emergencies
Excellant Place of employment
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZFebruary 1, 2018
Would recommend to anyone. had to relocate because of husband military career. Management was fair, great to work for. Pay was good. Great coworkers. I had no dislikes about this job.
Best Company to Work for in Arizona!
Nurse (Current Employee) –  I work out of the Flagstaff and Sedona OfficesSeptember 22, 2017
Nurses Network has been, and continues to be, the Best company that I have ever worked for as a Nurse! I am treated very well and make an above average wage. Being a local here in Sedona for a very long time, I have had the opportunity to work for other companies in the Home Health and Private Duty sectors. All that I can nicely say about the other companies is that they were a disappointment! I am extremely grateful to have found my position here at Nurses Network!
Pros
Lots of Assignments to choose from; Flexible Shifts; Great Pay & Benefits
Cons
I really can't think of any "Cons"!
Good place to work at.
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Prescott Valley, AZJune 20, 2017
Felt respected. Sometimes management not available for support or for resources. Patients happy with the services provided. It would be nice to have a chain of command to discuss problems or issues.
excellent resources
DDD Staffer (Former Employee) –  Prescott Valley, AZNovember 22, 2016
The job varied from day to day. Meet new people and to be able to help people. Help people find jobs and get job training. Show people how to type a resume.
Pros
good workhours
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZMarch 15, 2016
The manager cares about the employee, employees are always happy,employees are willing to work with one another, and i missed all the things i do for this company.Employees are willing to go farder to the extend of their abilities to make sure the patient are happy are as the workers.
Pros
always free lunches
Cons
The office closed
Being a traveler was difficult to become familiar with the institution where I was working.
RN, Traveler (Former Employee) –  Sedona, AZOctober 15, 2015
12 hour shifts as a nurse is hard. To work as a traveler is more difficult because you cannot get familiar with where you are. Management was wonderful and did help me to change my way to my real spot in nursing.
Pros
Cons
Being a traveler
Great Place to Work.
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZJuly 11, 2015
Worked solely independent. We kept in touch with our client scheduler to have our schedules for the weeks in which we go to the clients house for their medical services. Ive learned to document alot of the services that we gave and to really interact with not only the client but the office staff. I would work for them again. They are a great company and the staff and supervisor are really great and work with you in your home schedules. Great Company overall.
Productive workplace
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZApril 30, 2014
Job is always different depending on preferences. Its a type of job thats willing to work with your schedule.
Pros
Flexible
very flexible
CNA  (Current Employee) –  southington,ctJune 21, 2013
mangament is very professional typical day at work is the same as any day at work
Pros
keep the employee working
Cons
dont pay for travel
Building up a small family company
Quality Assurance for DDD and Private Duty (Former Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZSeptember 12, 2012
I received tons of experience in administration and the nurses registry field. I was fortunate to be the Quality Assurance person when we were up for licensing by Medicare. It was fascinating to see the process first hand. It was extremely gratifying to be part of a team with a common goal and to see our goals reached every time. The nurses and office associates were fantastic and I've kept in contact with some of them over the years.
Pros
sense of community, teamwork
Cons
closed on the weekends

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nurses Network, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.