Nussbaum Transportation
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Nussbaum Transportation Employee Reviews

United States33 reviews
All I can say is this company is hands down the best company I have ever worked for. When I call I'm always greeted by my name and every one answering my call is helpful and assist me as if they are my drive manager. Just recently I had to take 3 weeks off for personal reasons and they did not pressure me or stress me out about taking the days off or threaten my position at the company.
Pros
To many to list lol
Cons
I can't stress enough how professional the entire operation is. Class act group of people. I'm very happy working for the Nussbaum family. #purposedriven
Great company to work for. I hated the cameras in the truck facing you. They have great equipment, and go out of their way to make sure you feel important.
After dealing with several companies in recent history, some companies I have worked for and some I have tried to reach an agreement of employment without agreement. I have found the Nussbaum Transportation is truly a company that does what it says it will do for it's employees. The work place environment is one that contributes to team work and and inclusive environment. I was impressed by how from the first point of contact how you can feel welcome and invited to learn more about the company. The company place value on their employees and want you to know that you are not just a driver or employee, but part of something larger and part of a family.
Pros
Positive work place environment. Well maintained equipment, balanced work load. clean and well above average terminals.
Cons
Truly, none so far.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
awesome place to work. they have great top of the line tractors and trailers. good pay for the miles and the office staff is top notch. never had a problem while there. trainer are great and teach to the company standards.
Great company, great equipment, great people who work with you and care. Driver managers listen to concerns, work with getting you home when you need to be
Not a good company dishonest and don’t go by the the faith and family they preach. Do have great equipment and a good maintenance department. Don’t trust the office the can’t tell the truth and always have a reason why you don’t get paid for what you earned.
Though I didn't work at Nussbaum very long, I can say that they're a better Trucking Company than most that I've worked with or heard about.
They really have great people who care about you and treat you with respect and dignity. Most also know your name. I would definitely recommend this company for the great work ethic, and family atmosphere.
Is a great place to work. Great pay and you are treated like you matter. Christian based business. They make a genuine attempt to get to know you. Great support system.
Pros
Great pay and benefits
Cons
Not much home time compared to 9-5
Nussbaum, find company to work for, they have good benefits and good bonus including dental and health insurance for families 401k employee owned l just want to spend more time at home
Those who work for Nussbaum are usually blown away by the character that those who run the organization possess. You will be challenged to grow personally as well as professionally, and it will be the most rewarding experience you've ever had at a desk job.
Little pay, no home time, fake people in upper management. Promise home every Friday night and act like they know nothing when dispatch keeps you out until Saturday afternoon.
Truly a company who cares about their people and family. They are willing to go the extra mile to ensure your success and happiness from day one and on.
I came here as a new driver but have been in the work field over 20 plus years . I did my homework and when I started looking for Trucker Jobs , Nussbaum was 1st to offer. I've never regretted once since I started 7 months ago and after 20 years in various other fields ...I've found my home. You'll never meet or have been part of an organization like this . Top Class Recruiting , to Drivers and Trainers that sincerely care about you and Dispatch and Driver Managers that make your time as a driver comfortable and focused on the task at hand. Consistency and trust is what I expect of myself and Nussbaum treats you like your somebody.
Pros
Straight up honesty and work with your at home time
Cons
Nothing at all to me
Nicest people I have ever worked for! Generous pay. Hard work. They live by their mission statement. Often, they made me feel as if I were working for the residents of Mayberry! Or the Ingallses' Walnut Grove. Because of that, lazy or piggish or ungodly people should not apply. Sterling company with high standards.
Their isn't any perfect trucking company out there but Nussbaum comes just about as close to it as any company that I've seen. They are top notch at taking care of the drivers. If you want to drive for a company that treats drivers like royalty, then go to Nussbaum. They gave me a 2017 Freightliner with 339,000 miles on it & it looked like it just came out of the showroom inside & out. If you need something fixed on your truck, it's taken care of promptly. they have an open-door policy to management if you have a problem to work out & they talk to you on a friendly, understanding level.
Pros
Everything was great
Cons
I will not work anywhere else. This place is like family. They aren't perfect, nor do they claim to be, but they do work hard every day to make a drivers job easier and they own up to their mistakes. We are also an employee owned company.
Pros
Great, well maintained, modern equipment
Cons
Sometimes wait time between loads is a little long, but not often.
I enjoyed working for Nussbaum they say what they mean and mean what they say, they are one of the leaders in the industry, I would recommend this company to anyone that is looking for a great over the road job. They have great trucks with the driver in mind.
Pros
Great benifts
Cons
Management skills
Nussbaum makes a promise during recruitment to tell you the straight truth. Many companies do but few deliver and follow through. Nussbaum Transportation does however. They deliver on the things they tell you and make you feel welcome and important. Their New Driver Training Program is very detailed and comprehensive and the best in the industry.
Pros
Patient atmosphere, affordable benefits, great staff, high integrity
Cons
No cons at this time
Best company to work for, very family oriented. Top maintanance techs and facility, best ever office staff, great equipment. I have worked from r some very good companies in my career but none compare to Nussbaum. Should have been here years ago. Drivers and office staff start here and never leave which is why I will retire from here someday.
Pros
Cons
Honestly don’t have any.
Faith and family oriented company with great managers were work with you instead of over you. Very collaborative environment where good ideas are put first. Only downside is it can be long days!
Pros
Great people, great environment, always looking to do better