Nutex Health

Working at Nutex Health: 18 Reviews

United States18 reviews

An exciting place to work

I have worked at Nutex for over 4 years and i am constantly learning and growing. There is a new challenge every week and I enjoy coming to work! The team is growing and getting better every day.

Pros

Benefits, Working environment and coworkers

Supportive team. Team works well together.

I’m working as a contract lab worker. They treat all employees at my work with respect. Love the leadership I work for. Team works well together. Our CNO does an excellent job and treats staff very well. Lab supervisor treats her employees well—Very open-minded and does a fantastic job both on people skills and technical work!

Nutex Health insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

Stay Away

They want you to do all the work the directors don't want to do and expect you to accept the poor pay for your efforts while they make six figures. The managers are extremely petty and they lie to each other as well as their employees just because they can. The entire structure of this business is laughable because of how poor it's put together.

Pros

Cons

Hypocrisy/double standards

September 6, 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We take employee job satisfaction very seriously and regret to hear your short experience did not meet your expectations. Communication and transparency are integral parts of the success of an organization, and we expect our valued employees to hold themselves to a standard that represents our organization in the best possible light. Each position is posted with the job requirements and corresponding salary. Again, we sincerely regret that in your short tenure, you did not move up so quickly as you would have preferred. We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Corporate company who doesn’t want to embrace culture.

This company top down does not embrace new ideas and retaliates. Unprofessional behavior by gossiping and talking about other employees. Leadership shows mistrust of teams within company and lets everyone know who will listen. No policies and rules change depending on who is asking.

A friendly environment that promotes growth

Working for this company has been a pleasurable experience. From the moment I started, the staff was very accommodating and welcoming with any and all needs of mine. The IT department did an excellent job at training and assisting me with acclimating to the role. The workload is manageable and support is there whenever you need it.

Pros

supportive environment, benefits, pay

A Great Place To Work

I love the team that I work with. Everyone has each other's backs and we work well as a team. I've learned a lot from everyone here and have always felt supported. I love how the company celebrates every little win that is achieved. Not only does it make me excited to see the company continue to grow, but it also makes me glad that I get to be part of it. Additionally, everyone here is very understanding and knows the importance of a work/life balance. Overall, I think this is a great place to work.

Pros

Free Monthly Lunches, Good Benefits, Friendly People

Cons

Nothing Yet

This workplace feels like home

From the first moment I got here, my team was very supportive, they are always willing to help you and explain everything. I couldn't be more grateful for this company! They are always kind and helpful. I love the work environment, they always do inclusive activities and recognize and celebrate every little win. The marketing team is amazing, very professional, and always works together as a team, from the director to the managers, they are incredible human beings and the best team to work with.

Pros

Good benefits, good people

You get out of it what you put in to it!

This company is exciting. It's a lot of work, but everything you do has a purpose. You have the ability to get experience, awareness, money, whatever you want out of this company- but to get all of that, you're gonna have to strap up your boots and get to work. It won't come easy, but it will come.

Pros

Friendly atmosphere, free lunch once a month, employer paid benefits, etc.

Cons

Not yet...

Great place to learn and grow

At work, every day is different! It is nice to come to work with people that are friendly and care about you. We work as a team, and from what I have seen, Nutex has weeded out employees that do not match with our goal to succeed as a team and maintain a pleasant environment for everyone. The CEO is generous and likes doing team activities. We get a monthly luncheon, and it is nice to see all the faces of everyone that we work with. The raffles at the luncheons are actually good prizes like TV's and iPads. For holidays, every employee gets a gift as well. Overall, a great place to work.

Happy Daily

As the recruiter for Nutex Health, my job is to seek and find the right person, the right fit for the company and I strive to accomplish my goal every day. My experiences include mental health counseling, career advising, and recruiting and special events. I may not be a generalist, but I know people, strong resumes, and the right energy when I find them. I love my job, rarely have a bad day. The culture is positive, and everyone is here for the right reasons. As I always say, this company is not just reaching for the stars, we are reaching the galaxies and new eras to come. If you are looking for a healthcare career, check out Nutex Health! You will be grateful you did. I know I am.

If you are looking for a place to grow this is the job.

This is honestly one of the best jobs I could ever work for. From HR, to management, to the department. From my start date I could tell this company would provide everything I was looking for in a job, including being able to grow within a company, a place where I can learn something new, and daily challenges. In addition, the company job culture is amazing there isn't a day where people are not motivated. As well as, the management are always here to help their door is always open and they are so welcoming! This is a great company to work for and to be apart of!

A place to come and stay

The company has an amazing teamwork culture. Door open management. Learning support. Let people WFH when need it. Nutex Health cares about its employees, their health, their families and their needs.

Pros

Salaries, bonuses, no micromanagement, opportunities to grow

Cons

Non-productive in a terrible place to work.

Often wondered why this company has such a hard time hiring accountants until I started working for them. They treat their employees like animals. They don’t value them and they talk very ugly to them. And since they went public they are even worse. Run seriously Run. The hardest part about this job is management. They say please and thank you right before they make you cry. If you work less than 40 hours a week they tell you you’re not spending enough time doing your job. The only people that make a lot of money there is management. I guess they feel like the employees are not a valuable asset.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Culture Is toxic

July 18, 2022
I started as the Corporate Recruiter in March 2022, and since then We've hired 4 new accountants. All are here, growing, and loving their jobs. As far as going public, every company goes through a transition period. We continue to thrive, building to a brighter future for our clients, staff, and vendors.

Absolutely love my job.

Everyone from the CEO down is respectful! I enjoy coming to work daily. The employees are warm and inviting. Wonderful camaraderie amongst everyone.

Pros

Pay, work/life balance, benefits and the people

Management Needs a Facelift

This could be a nice place to work but management is terrible. The Accounting manager is very unprofessional...talks about other people, curses while talking to you. She is newly appointed to this position and does not know how to handle her title. There is no training process in place so you are told to do certain tasks, then stopped in the middle to be asked what you are doing and told to do something different. It can be very frustrating. The Accounting manager and the DO are friends so they side with each other leaving no one to understand your point of view. In some ways, it feels like a setup. It's a very fast paced environment and the work is not hard but the culture makes it unbearable. Beware of all the IM's throughout the day. This is part of the way the manager micromanages. If you have another job offer, take it.

Pros

offices rather than cubicles

Cons

culture, management, lack of training

Unprofessional

A bunch of groupies so you better talk trash to fit in. If you are not in a group, be prepared to sit alone and not have any interaction all day. Management are groupies too. HR will look down at you. Directors will be yelling all across the rooms and hallways ALL DAY. Environment is hostile and you can feel the tension. So have fun.

Pros

good benefits and lunch once a month which are super awkward

July 18, 2022
We cannot change the past however we are working to make this place a positive and inclusive work environment. Our mission is to build everyone and strengthen our focus for the future of the company. As I always say, our CEO is not just shooting for the stars, he is shooting for the galaxies and we are here to make sure the galaxies are ready.

Management was unprofessional and nepotism in workplace

Most of the upper management obviously showed favoritism and unfairly judged their employees. The unprofessionalism went unnoticed due to management idea of taking employees for granted and owners lack of concern.

bad workplace culture even worse managment

Busy environment, offers individual offices was the only pro. Upper management works as a click and be-little everyone beneath them. Does not appreciate employees or feed back.

Pros

individual office, flexible hours

Cons

management, not appreciated, bad workplace culture, do not accept feedback, no documented procedures and processes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nutex Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Nutex Health in popular locations

Nutex Health reviews by popular job title

• Nutex Health