NutraClick Employee Reviews

Inside Sales is the Bomb
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 20, 2018
My time in Inside Sales has been awesome. My manager is the best sales director I have ever worked for. His guidance has allowed me to become better at sales and earn a decent living.
Killing it
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 20, 2018
Force Factor has absolutely helped me step up my sales game. I have learned how to close more in my last 6 months than I had in the 3 years I spent at my last sales job.
Solid Company with a Bright Future!
Inbound and Outbound Sales (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 16, 2018
A growing industry usually equals a growing company and that seems to be what's happening here!

It's been a great opportunity to be able to gain experience selling products that interest me.

Started off in the inbound department taking 500+ calls a week and eventually moved to the outbound team making 500+ calls a week. Either or if you don't enjoy talking and trying to help people achieve their goals this job may not be for you.

No dress code (as long as you don't wear cut offs) is a great benefit of working here. People still dress up, but its totally up to you. If you have an interview or it's your first day I would try to dress for success.

Another benefit of working here are the people. From lower level to upper management everyone is open and approachable. The people who sit around you will be competing for commission yet they are usually open to help you if you need it.

Other benefits include unlimited vacation, discounted gym memberships, and daily competitions to win cash, products, or the chance to leave early!
Obtm4lyfe
OBTM Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 16, 2018
I ran an OBTM sales team for quite some time. I loved the flexibility I had to manage the way I wanted to without being micromanaged. My direct supervisor gave me help when I needed it and pushed me to drive performance and learn about what it takes to run a successful sales team
Pros
Growth and pay
Cons
hours
Competitive workplace with a friendly atmosphere
Resolution Speacialist (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 12, 2018
Unlike most workplaces where the sales team is looking to do whatever they can to get to first place, NutraClick is more open. Yes, it is competitive, however, other sales reps are always willing to help and give advice on how to be a better sales agent. The management team is excellent and they do a great job training new agents on how to succeed. There is potential to grow as well. After 5 months of working here I was promoted to a management role.
Pros
Free supplements, summer Fridays, great location
Cons
Dealing with highly upset customers from time to time
I love this place so much
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 12, 2018
The team here at Force Factor has been awesome. I have learned so much and they are so helpful. Anytime I have a problem they help me get through it. I love it.
Pros
Helpful team
Cons
a lot of calls
I can drink coffee - I am a closer!
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 9, 2018
Thanks to NutraClick's training I am a better salesman. I have been selling for 5 years and my team lead taught me more about selling in the 6 months I have been here than I learned in the last 5 years combined.
Pros
Training training training
Cons
High volume sales floor
Great Company with Great Products!
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 5, 2018
I come into work and work in the Sales Department. The typical day consists of 60-80 calls of customers who are looking to cancel their subscription. I walk them through their options, including discounts. I love being able to help these customers understand the importance of consistency and continued usage.
Pros
Generous commission structure for top producing reps
Cons
Selling is not for everyone and can be draining
Learn to Sell and Work With Great People
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 2, 2018
I worked in Customer Service and had the pleasure of working with some awesome people. In the time I have been here I learned about sales from scratch, all the products, and the mission of the company.
Pros
Free products, great commission, super benefits
Cons
you aren't here!
Culture has start-up/young feel - Call Center/Stressful Campaigns/Sales Quotas
Outbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 8, 2017
Inbound Call Center
-Receive around 250+ calls a day from customers in regards to their $4.99 trial of health products, which turned into a monthly subscription. Customers would rage & complain, but you are require to "save" the customer and even people on wellfare or unemployment are to be given the same retention tactics.
February 16, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. NutraClick has a performance based call center that is not right for everyone. However, our inbound agents are certainly not taking 250+ calls per day. Our agents average 60-80 calls per shift. As for the "save", or retention sale, our customer do receive a free trial so we can expose as many people as possible to the benefits provided by our supplements. They are offered on subscription the exact same way Netflix works. However, when the customer calls each of our agents are trained to qualify the customer and decide whether the customer should be retained. I am sorry you did not perceive that approach in your time with us. I wish you the best in the future.

horrible place to work
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 27, 2017
Grueling hours of getting yelled at with no potential or advancement. The average person on the sales team lasted about 6 months. It was a very unhealthy environment
February 16, 2018

I am sorry you did not enjoy your time with us at NutraClick. I am also confused that you did not see potential for advancement. Our entire sales management team started on the sales floor in the same role you occupied. Not only that, but many sales agents successfully transitioned to roles in other departments, such as Finance, Marketing, and Product Development. I am sure had you brought this concern to our attention we could have discussed possible career paths.

Here I go again...
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 16, 2016
I worked for more than one department so I'm actuall writing again in order to make the 150 minimum required to post this review of this company. Disregard.
Pros
Access to supplements that would almost NEVER, be available at the stores in which they sold their products
Cons
No longer able to maintain healthy eating habits as much.
Great location, decent place to work
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 3, 2016
Very difficult to remain positive when customers are constantly insulting and yelling.

Company moral is very low, not enough company bonding activities
Great enviroment
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  boston maAugust 12, 2016
good start u company always looking for ways to improve the sales floor.Learned to work in groups to achieve new daily revenue goals. Fun place to work but sure will keep you busy.
Pros
great staff
Cons
short lunches and breaks
No opportunity to achieve
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 14, 2016
Typical day is on the phone dealing with customers who signed up for trail samples on-line and to cancel, upsell and cross sell. Customers typical are irrate due to not knowing their accounts being biled. Ive learned how to present the best customer service to angry customers, learn how to get through objections and strengthens of sving a customers account. Management has a high turn over as well as the employees in the company. Hardest part of the job is unrealistic goals that are set, through a matrix, which it is difficult to earn additoinal bonus and commission. The distrubution of calls are not equal or fair to all, where favorites have advantage of earning more. The most enjoyable part of the job is my co-workers, for the length the remain at the company. Most inside representative average remain in the company up to 4 months. High turn around, where I am constantly greeting new employees and saying good bye to bonds I built.
Pros
Co-workers, snack bar
Cons
Management, call volume decresesd, customer unknown of terms of condition through trials.
February 16, 2018

I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your role at NutraClick. We do our hardest to present the exact role prior to hiring to ensure a fit between the candidate and the job description. This is one of the reasons we have everyone interviewing with us listen to sales calls live and unfiltered. I am also sorry you did not enjoy our commission system. Our culture is definitely one of performance, in fact on of our Company Values is "Deliver results, first and foremost." The commission set up is very generous, with biweekly bonuses as high as $3,000. I am not sure what you are referring to, but our commission structure is a simple formula with only 3 metrics being taken into account. As for the call flow, it is filtered out to all agents through as they become available, not by sending to specific agents. I wish you the best in your future and hope you find a better fit in your next position.

Supportive Company Culture
Inside Sales Representative Intern (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 20, 2015
NutraClick is a fast paced company with a start-up culture, which makes for a fun and exciting work environment. Even though many employees are young, they are also intelligent and passionate about their work. People hold each other accountable, communicate well, and have effective brainstorming sessions. Everything that is done has a purpose and directly affects the brand image and sales, so it is easy to be excited and compelled
Great place to start
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 11, 2015
NutraClick was a telling experinece for me as the inside sales position that i took was WEARING. Basically gloriied customer service with a commision base that looks like sales.
On the other end of it the people and managers are the best I've ever worked with. If it wasnt fot the nature of these hundred a day calls you are taking NutraClick would be a dream job.
Pros
Free snacks, good people, in the bets part of Boston
Cons
Short beaks, work saturdays, get ready to hear a LOT of complaints
Fun and rewarding place to work.
Sales Representative II Progressing (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJuly 17, 2014
Nutraclick is a call center that sells healthy, fitness, and beauty supplements. All supplements are natural and healthy. A typical day there required a lot of thinking. All calls were focused on retention or sales. A customer would call in to cancel and I needed to retain them from canceling and continue to receive our product on an auto ship program. We had to maintain a 40% save rate for the month and less than 10% RMA rate. This was a fun place to work because we all got together so well, it felt like a little family. It was nice to go into work to see not only coworkers but some of your closest friends.
A great place to spring board your career.
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 11, 2014
Simply put: NutraClick is a great place to start your career as an engineer. You'll learn very quickly how little management values standards, proper development life cycles, and personal development.
Pros
Snack room, brilliant employees, challenging, room to grow.
Cons
Fast paced, old technology, weird mix of Jr level and Sr level management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NutraClick. Our community is ready to answer.

NutraClick Reviews by Location