Nutrien Employee Reviews

2.7
Ratings breakdown
One of the better companies I have worked for
Senior Process Engineer (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 2, 2018
I have worked in the industry for about 35 years and for many companies. None are perfect but I would say Nutrien is one of the best ones. The recent merger has created some anxiety but the management has dealt pretty well with it. I see a very strong safety culture and commitment to improve. I have been with many companies in the past where they talked a lot but the proof was never there. It is the only company that I have worked for where I see management (at least at the local level) focused on improving leadership.
Pros
Strong culture, good communication
Cons
It is a fast paced culture, if you don't like that don't join
A growing company
Member (Current Employee) –  Loveland, COApril 14, 2018
Nutrien is a growing company. As it continues with its merger it increases its footing in the agricultural industry. The management of the organization is continuing to work to find the best balance for everyone.
Unprofessional
Finance (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COApril 2, 2018
Many people seemed unhappy and just there for a paycheck. I am sure there are exceptionally good employees though, and I did meet a few. If you become employed there, I hope you are part of an exceptional team.
Pros
Nice facility
Cons
Poor management and lack of innovation
Nutrien legacy Agrium is a great company.
Accounts Payable Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Loveland, COMarch 3, 2018
This is very good company to work for. They are very professional and I have worked my way up the ladder in the 2 years I have been here - great management, great leadership across the board.
Lacks Career Advancement - Poor Management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Northbrook, ILJanuary 29, 2018
Nutrien is the result of a merger between two companies, Agrium & Potashcorp. Potashcorp has not been a great place to work for the last 3-5 years. Poor management and the lack of career advancement, especially for women, is the main reason for a poor review. Employee benefits were outstanding under Potashcorp, but all of that is changing due to the merger. Employees are not valued and the morale is very low.
Pros
Pension
Cons
Lacks career advancement

Want to know more about Nutrien?

Ask a question