NUWAY Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
Not Supportive
Dual Diagnosis Counselor (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 9, 2018
Working here was terrible. After one month I was put on admin leave because I asked too many questions about the inner workings of NUWAY's paperwork and how to find their paper work. It felt like I was expected to know where find everything and when confronted was told I was not a proficient counselor. Then I was not allowed to gather my things as I was told I was not being let go, but put on "Admin Leave", I knew better than that when they asked for my badge and key. Terrible way to treat employees and was lied to in my interview about the position.
Pros
Friendly Co-workers (counselors)
Cons
Poor Management
Staff- and patient-centered
Marketing and Business Development (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 15, 2018
I heard about NUWAY through several mutual contacts in this field that were raving about working there. I decided to check into it. Since starting, I've found that the culture here is nothing short of amazing. I've been searching my entire career for an organization that was both client- and staff-centered. My administrative role does not have direct contact with patients, but the teams are collaborative so that I can be part of the actual mission as well.
Pros
Great pay, ability to work from home, community
I love working here!
Counselor (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNFebruary 13, 2018
I started here as an intern finishing up my LADC hours. I loved working here and was really excited to apply for a full time job and continue with my experience here. I immediately went from my internship into a full time job with the organization. I love my position and the coworkers that I work with every day. The clients are so fun to work with and have great conversations with. NuWay has been an amazing place to work and I don't see myself leaving the position that I now have.
Pros
Wonderful coworkers, great working enviornment, great PTO and holiday benefits, very good pay for the field, good work/life balance, positive working culture.
Team Oriented
Internship (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 26, 2017
It is a great pleasure working at NuWay. We have to work as a team as ours clients have challenges with substance abuse and mental illness.
Each client is treated with compassion, empathy, and respect. We have a culture that supports the needs of our clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NUWAY. Our community is ready to answer.

NUWAY Reviews by Location