Nypro Employee Reviews

Como en familia
Temporary Service (Former Employee) –  Cayey Municipio, PRFebruary 13, 2018
Mas horas para los empleados y mas paga.Organizar mas el area trabajo.
clean to mess
Material Handler for Assembly machines (Former Employee) –  Devens, MAJanuary 29, 2018
Management poorly handled. I felt being pulled to multiple tasks in such a big building feeling exhausted at the end of a 12 hour shift. Night shift seemed to be lacking in their direction of tasks to be had...a lot of "catch up" or picking up after others.
Pros
Na
Cons
short breaks, lack of organization
Working at a job with people who are friendly is enjoyable.
Electrical Technician Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CADecember 22, 2017
I enjoyed of my time working at friendly environment of NYPRO with lovely coworkers, plus employers were good supporters for employee. I had very good support when I needed help.
Dont work here
Material Handler/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Mebane, NCDecember 10, 2017
Relaxed but not worth the stress and condescension from management, i definitely wouldn't suggest this place unless you really really need a job and it's a last resort. The turn over rate is ridiculous
work place on the decline
Mechanical Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYNovember 20, 2017
Nypro is taking all the job to Mexico
The hardest part of the job was staying positive as worker around you lost there job and wondering when it would be your turn to be let go.
Typical day started with finding out who was let go or left on there own. Follow by equipment turn over status.
I learned that I dislike contract work and the treatment that go with this type of work.
Pros
Cons
unfair overtime alottments
A really good place to work.
Novo Operator (Former Employee) –  Mebane, NCSeptember 28, 2017
I worked as a Novo Nordisk operator. I started working a just a regular worker, and in just a few months i was promoted. I was a great job, they do 12 hour shifts, two day on and two days off. I only thing i disliked was the supervisor I had because he seemed to think I was the only one doing wrong, even after he was showed several times that it wasn't me. Overall,, this is a place that I would go back to and work again.
Overall not a great place to work
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Clinton, MASeptember 21, 2017
Management and HR are not professional. Compensation is way too low for the hours that production is expected to work. Issues that get brought up are never answered satisfactorily. Good workers are pushed out in favor of less qualified individuals.
Under new management
Maintenance and Automation (Current Employee) –  Hanover Park, ILSeptember 19, 2017
I have worked here for over 2 years now and I think this HP is a great place to work. The people that work here genuinely care for each other. Our location is under new management and is on the fast track to success with many new product lines being added to our arsenal. Continuous improvement is part of our culture and management is very approachable and is willing to listen to everyone and address any concerns. This is a fast paced environment, typical of manufacturing. This plant operates 24/7, and generally open through the holidays. There are a few different schedules, but typically a rotating 12 hour shift (2 on, 2 off and every other weekend Fri/Sat/Sun). Internal advancement has been a key focus in the recent months, so anyone that is willing to better themselves will have an opportunity for advancement.
Pros
Profit Sharing, Great Benefits, Friendly Environment
Cons
12Hr Shift can be difficult
no fun company to work for
Assembly Inspector & IP (Former Employee) –  Clinton, MASeptember 18, 2017
They don't value the employees if you stand up and speak for yourself you get fired. There's Favoritism between supervisor managers towards employees a lot discrimination.I dont recommend this factory to anyone worst night mare. You want stress free life do not work for this people worst manufacturing company got very sick working there
Pros
free coffee, hot tea and hot chocolate
Cons
very short breaks for the long hrs working there was not enough
Tenia 2 break de 30 mins y 4 de 15 min
Operadora (Former Employee) –  Cayey Municipio, PRSeptember 14, 2017
Llegaba 15 minutos antes iba directo a la maquina que me decía el supervisor hablaba con la persona que la tuvo en el turno anterior a ver si hubo problemas con la producción y empezaba mi turno
Pros
No tenia beneficios
Cons
Turno de 12 hrs en la noche sabado y domingo
Not a Bad Job
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Clinton, MA 01510August 31, 2017
work there can be very boring
long hours but short work week
not much room for advancement
can be fast paced depending on where in the facility you are placed
Pros
short work week
Cons
can be very boring
productive and competitive workplace
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Hanover Park, ILAugust 25, 2017
i love working on this company before cuz i feel more energetic everytime i'm doing my task and it gives me more strength and goal to finish the day and most especially my task is not boring.
Pros
we bring our own food.
Cons
i had enough break everyday
n/a
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAJuly 17, 2017
even though we works twelve hours a day they made you feel at home. The work isn't as hard as i expected and you are promoted very quickly. I enjoyed working there
Clean work environment
Quality Technician (Current Employee) –  Hanover Park, ILJuly 12, 2017
Nypro is a multi cultural work environment company, now acquired by Jabil Corp. There is a good balance of work and family, management is approachable, people were easy to deal with.
Administrative Managerial
Operator (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCJuly 5, 2017
Payroll; Administrative Clerical duties; Contracts; etc.. Duties include working with bill collectors, ensuring completion of the contract between client and company.
Great place to work for a mimium amount of pay for entry level positions
Inspector of Materials (Current Employee) –  Dothan, ALJune 23, 2017
The hardest part of this job is staying awoke for twelve hours. The work is easy. Checking and inspecting materials and products. A great atmosphere to work in the people are friendly. Once again the pay is above min. wage....
Don't work here.
SETUP TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCJune 12, 2017
Nothing good to say about this company or the short time I spent there. Politics, politics, and more plolitics. Not a good place to work at all. Pay is lousy and the benefits are worse.
Very Good
Assembly Equipment Technician (Current Employee) –  Clinton, MAJune 11, 2017
Learned to operate and repair complex auto assembly systems. Very knowledgeable co-workers. Work conditions are clean room and controlled processes. This is not information that I choose to provide on a public basis.
Fun place to work room for advancement
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Gurnee, ILMay 29, 2017
I like working at Nypro. I only left because they wasn't paying enough but the job itself or company is a good place to work I will recommend anyone to apply
Great people (below mangement)
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Gurnee, ILMay 15, 2017
the workers there were some of the best people i have met. there was a new boss every other week. the turnover was and still is the highest i have ever heard of.
Pros
The hard working people
Cons
management