NYSEG Employee Review

very fun and productive
Concessions-stand manager (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NYJune 21, 2012
I started work here when i was only 15 and it was very fun. It is a baseball stadium so we were pretty busy almost every game besides the beginning of the year (other then opening week) and a few days at the end of the season. for the first couple of seasons we did the YMCA dance on the dugouts during the 7th inning stretch, there were a ton of days where the stadium sponsored events, we had a picnic area and 4 concession stands. this was by far the most fun job i had, but i was also a kid with no bills or responsibilities
Pros
everything besides pay
Cons
not very good pay and only seasonal

Other NYSEG Employee Reviews

Still the best gig in the area.
Electric Field Planner (Former Employee) –  Oneonta, NYApril 14, 2018
NYSEG is not what it once was but is still one of the best jobs in the area. Management has taken a back seat and is only involved when things run amok. Every department appears to be short handed. Much of the work is contracted out. But overall, NYSEG is still one of the best paying jobs in the NYS.
Pros
Good medical, paid holidays and vacation.
Cons
Retirement benefits no longer very good.
Friendly/ fast-paced environment
Electric Engineering Clerk (Former Employee) –  Vestal, NYSeptember 8, 2017
NYSEG has been through many changes over the years. It is still go cused on safety and excellent customer service. Motto is "Good People; Good Service"
Pros
Excellent pay & benefits
Cons
Understaffed