NYU Langone Health Employee Reviews

Found 1,202 reviews matching the search See all 1,213 reviews
assistant
Senior Faculty Group Practice Assistant (Former Employee) –  Midtown New York, NYJanuary 9, 2019
poor management, lack of raises, overwhelming workload, lack of appreciation, lack of pathway for promotions. benefits are decent but need to have a clear gameplan upon hire.
Excellent working environment
Executive Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 7, 2019
Daily task at work is very detailed and organized. Daily scheduled meetings to improve projects, payroll, credit card reconciliations, minutes, and maintaining a smooth operating department. My manager was an excellent leader who focused on teaching, developmental skills, and trained for the next level. The hardest part of the job is to schedule meetings that will accommodate everyone's schedule, otherwise it is a great place to work. The most enjoyable times at work are the potlucks, baby showers, and holiday celebrations. Another great moment is the announcements of anyone who has been promoted,
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 7, 2019
Good work life balance, good time-off benefits, office location sub-cellar not desirable. Pay could be better. Promotional opportunities not good at the present time.
Pros
Good vacation benefits
Cons
salary could be better
Enjoy the environment
Escort (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 3, 2019
Great entry position to build your confidence for the cooperation world.
Work environment is welcoming and relaxing and enjoyable
Room for major improvement in terms for management
productive, learning experience in the medical field
NYU Orthopedic Hosptial (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 2, 2019
very fast pace place to work and must know how to be proactive and multitask. Being a part of a great team that is always keeping patient safety at its 100%
Pros
great staff
Cons
management
Productive and fun
Senior Business Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 28, 2018
A typical day at work for me is being to complete tasks in a timely manner with room to do more if the need arise. I am opened minded so I embrace challenges when they arise. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the patient being cared for on a daily basis.
Pros
beneifts
Cons
unattached management
Great professionals, awful management
Contract Interpreter (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 28, 2018
Great dedicated professionals and providers. Disappointing Managers. Generally employees are overworked and under appreciated. Patient resources have been cut down in order to increase profit.
No review
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 27, 2018
I have nothing to say about my experience. Many people have different experiences working there. Where I worked, we had to work on certain holidays when others had off.
Learned a lot
Medical Technologist Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 27, 2018
I learned a lot of valuable skills in microbiology while working in the micro lab at NYU Langone. Everything from bacteriology to parasitology and even some degree of molecular biology.
Associate Director - Lung Transplant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 26, 2018
It has a true team environment. It takes a team to care for transplant patients. The outpatient and inpatient teams as well as the multidisciplinary teams contributed to a successful lung transplant program.
The job taught me a lot
BUIILDING SERVICE ATTENDANT (Former Employee) –  New YorkDecember 25, 2018
This job made me humble and made have a clear understanding of being a person who cleans and disinfect the environment .. by keeping the environment sanitized and safe
Again I am doing SYEP for the second year and volunteer in the first year.
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYDecember 21, 2018
Working at this hospital is a great experience, it gives you a basic understanding of how the hospital works. It aspires me to be a doctor and work like the staffs there in future. It is a great opportunity because you do what the clerk does, for me as an example. Other than computer works, I can do all of the clerk work she does, from signing sheets, deliver medicines, handling phone calls.
productive work place
Billing Specialist/Radiology (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 18, 2018
productive work place. I have learned and extended my experience in medical billing while in this company. management is there to help and support me in any questions or ordeal I might encounter.
Great clinical and educational experience
AEGD Resident (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 17, 2018
Great experience both clinically and educationally however since the clinic is medicaid based, most patients opt only for treatment that is covered by his/her insurance, thus limiting the variety of procedures that are usually done quite a bit.
It a great organisation
Information Security Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 14, 2018
It one of the great places to work. It has been fun and amazing working here. I will always recommend up and coming future analysts to apply to nyu and the will never retreat it.
AMBULATORY PRACTICE LIAISON (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 11, 2018
They do really care for patients and employees. There are good opportunities to grow your career if you are very good and competitive at what you do. If you plan to work in Healthcare, you must really care for people.
Pros
Excellent benefits
CLINICAL DOCUMENT MANAGER/REGISTERED NURSE (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 11, 2018
Management, was the most difficult situation when it come to working at NYU. Staff is awesome and if I could work with staff and not have management that are not fair and innovative it would have been a great place, to work.
Productive, rewarding place to work
Administrative Associate (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYDecember 5, 2018
NYU Langone Health is a large company whose core value is to bring excellence of care to the undeserved community of NYC. My greatest enjoyment is knowing I am a part of this. I take pride in providing my boss with the best management of her/his calendar, emails, phone calls, projects and travel arrangements. I've grown in my roll because I've been allowed to work independently and incorporate my ideas to complete projects. Management encourages growth through education and gives us the tolls to do so. there are daily challenges to complete projects on a timely basis, but we are given amble time to do so. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that I make a difference in such a large company. My efforts and work is appreciated.
Pros
VIP service at all our facilities
Cons
more competitive salaries across the board
Positives and negatives
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 4, 2018
Overall good place to work. There are positives and negatives. It has been a mixed experience. However, individuals will have opportunities that they may not have elsewhere.
Na
Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 4, 2018
Busy environment, many off site locations and very busy everyday. Workplace culture is very different from Mount Sinai. Work responsibilities varies depending on position.
Pros
1199 Healthcare
Cons
Not enough PTO days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NYU Langone Health. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Women's ratings

3.6Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss