NYU Langone Health

NYU Langone Health Employee Reviews

United States1,907 reviews
Found 1,907 reviews matching the search
Great place to work at
I learned a lot and developed some wonderful relationships. I left to make a career move, and while I do not regret it, I still miss my colleagues. I hope to return to a similar environment in the near future.
Great groups of people
I enjoyed my time working as a resident at NYU langone hospital.
The interview process was done through pass / match application.

Great program, great director.
The Company Doesn't Value Employees
I've been per diem for over 2 years working part time hours. They hired too many travelers and decided to dump the per diems with no notice. I felt it was unfair because it was the per diems that got them through the hard times.
Good
I enjoy working there Respectful staff courteous and professional. My experience was successful I will refer NYU to all my family and friends for their good work,
Senior staff nurse
I enjoyed my time at NYU as I developed from a novice nurse into an expert. I appreciated all the support I received and teams on the unit that made the work easier
Will not recommend this place.
A "toxic" environment created by research assistant managers leads to constant stress, anxiety, and worry.
It's a place in which lateral violence occurs regularly.

Will not recommend this place.
Na
NYU is a place I will always go back to work team work is very important and it did helped me a lot and other co workers management was great respect integrity was very priority.
Great Reputation, excellent nurses
Wonderful place to learn and grow. Great oppurtunities for new RN's to learn, clinical ladder and achieving advanced degrees at the hospital. They have a great orientation and mentor program.
Pros
Great Rrputation
Cons
No remote jobs for RNs
I learned a lot , despite my language barriers they treat me well, friendly coworkers and respectful the most enjoyable part it’s team work .
I’m a Temp, so far I learned a lot , despite my language barriers they treat me well, friendly coworkers and respectful the most enjoyable part it’s team work
The salary is fair , Flexible, great benefits etc .....
Jonathan Hudyberdi
As a fellow employee I have gained a lot of knowledge, and Im grateful for the opportunity. I'm ambitious to take my skills to the next level, failure is not an option,
warm and fun workplace in NYU Langone-Brooklyn
NYU Langone-Brooklyn is a warm, sweat and fun workplace. Every employee there treats people equally, nice and very respective. I very enjoy working as a volunteer there and meet many friends there.
Hospital environment where I am able to apply my skills on a daily basis
I typically work an 8 hour shift. I have strong management and people I trust and can work with. I learn about medications and various drugs daily as I work in the pharmacy.
Great job
Do what I was heir for no complaints about job work with any person love to give people the best of what I can do .. Try my best to be the best worker and help
Highly meaningful work; environment leaves much to be desired
I work at the VAMC, affiliated with NYU Langone. Love working with/helping Veterans. The work environment needs more competent/ sustained attention.
TeamWork
Communication between management and staffing is great. Concerns are always heard. Human resources is very resourceful and helpful to meet the needs of their employees
management is not fair
Very good place to work. Management shows favoritism to those they want in promotion instead of review the experience of other that are definitely more qualified.
Dedicated staff make the work environment enjoyable
Dedicated staff make the work environment enjoyable. Diverse career opportunities including promotion and advancement. I recommend working here as an RN.
it's a great place to start your career. you will learn new experiences and meet new people. I learned a lot in this company and now I want to grow and do something different.
Cons
You’re only a number there!
Benefits are great but at what price? My health was more important so I had to leave. I wasn’t appreciated at all by management. I had two managers and they were both very unappreciative of all the work I did. I went above and beyond all the time! That’s my work ethic! Thank God I left!
Pros
Management was horrible
Cons
Benefits are great
Its not a bad place to work, if you are in the right Department
The staff are inclusive and encouraging. However management is lacking in support, compassion and flexibility. I do believe this is solely a discretion issue with the department and not with the institution as a whole The institution provides a plethora opportunities and room for growth, with proper support and encouragement from management.
Great crew of people
A great place to work with team players. Must be very flexible as they may relocate you to other units. Many of the nurses here are experienced but also offer help to nurses in all walks of their career.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at NYU Langone Health. Our community is ready to answer.
Women's ratings

3.8Fairygodboss Score

67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

83%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.