NZXT Employee Reviews

Frequent management changes
Confidential Assistant (Current Employee) –  City Industry, CAMay 31, 2018
There is absolutely no job security whatsoever and very toxic environment especially with managers and higher management. Frequent lay off's , you never know when you will be laid off or they let you go.Heavy politics especially with top management
Pros
Good for temp, contractors
Cons
No job security
Fun and great place to work at
sales (Current Employee) –  City Industry, CANovember 30, 2017
There are a lot of tech companies out there but NZXT is the best in terms of work life balance, fun, and hard work. You'll have a lot of opportunities to grow at this company. And you can grow at your own pace.

Managers here help you learn and will do anything they can such as offer classes and seminars.

The company also offers a lot of events and happy hours. Everyone in the company is friendly and talkative and very passionate about gaming.

If you're into computer games this is the place for you!
Pros
everything, free food, snacks, happy hours
Cons
small office
Was an amazing places to work.
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Industry, CAOctober 19, 2017
The culture used to be a gamer/customer driven focus, which maintain the highest of quality. After some time working within the company, your growth potential and pay scale will suffer the most. There are little to no advancements with the company.
Great people at this company
Other (Current Employee) –  City Industry, CAAugust 7, 2017
Everyone here is very cheerful, excited and loves their job. The workplace culture is great and all about improvement and being humble.

The office is clean but small.
Pros
free breakfast every mondays
Cons
low low pay
just didn't work out
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  City of Industry, CASeptember 11, 2016
I don't want to display a review my thoughts on this company is my own and do not wish to display it to the public.I worked there for experience did my job best to my abilities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NZXT. Our community is ready to answer.

NZXT Reviews by Location