O'Reilly Auto Parts Employee Reviews for Delivery Driver

Found 374 reviews matching the search See all 5,717 reviews
Great place to work!
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARJuly 16, 2019
I loved my time with Oriellys. It was an amazing place to work 10 out of 10. My manager was the kind of manager who would get out there and bust his butt along side his employees.
Good parts house but don’t pay employees their worth
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  The Dalles, ORJuly 15, 2019
Would be a great company to work for if it had better management! Don’t pay the employees what they’re worth, in my honest opinion. Offers benefits to purchase, which is great, but with the pay a person makes, can’t take advantage of it!
Nice place to work in
Delivery Driver/Warehouse (Current Employee) –  New Haven, INJuly 15, 2019
I enjoy every day with them , the company have a good staff and management.
I like my job their and they are professional, you will have a good chance
Manager one side and only look out for mexican
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Garland, TXJuly 13, 2019
U cant make a living working there! Racist manager! They care only about making money ! Under pay there driver which are the back bone of the company!!!
Very Bad Pay
Delivery Driver and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Parsons, TNJuly 11, 2019
The pay is terrible. The management is worse. People who care about their jobs are passed over for raises & advancement, in favor of people who didn't care about doing a good job. Only people who treat others badly are moved up to management. I worked under 2 store managers, both treated their employees extremely bad. Would never recommend.
Fun time
Delivery Driver and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Weatherford, OKJuly 10, 2019
Easy going and learn something new everyday. Lot of lifting. Communication is very important. Hours are good and flexible. Pay is not the best though.
Selfish
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 8, 2019
Want you to go above and beyond but they don't. Ok pay but could be much better. They have a attitude where they are always right. Favoritism is their culture.
good team work
Delivery Specialist Driver (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 2, 2019
Because it was a new brand store, it really started very slowly. Little by little more new customer started coming. I was supposed to be only the parts delivery driver for the store; taking parts to the different clients. However; during the first days, the business was very slow. It helped me to learn how to work in the store, learning more where the parts were located and learning how to be a a good customer helper.
Pros
...good kitchen area
Cons
short breaks
Unorganized and stressful place to work
Merchandiser/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJune 28, 2019
I would not recommend O'REILLY to my worst enemy. If your job is not one that makes the company money, e.g. counter salesman, you are a nobody and are paid accordingly. After all it doesn't take a rocket scientist to do your job!
Dependent on Store
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARJune 27, 2019
pays commission but it's only worth it if your at a big store it's based or store sales or personal sales which evers higher, that being said the pay isn't great and only raises you get are yearly evaluations which is at the managers discretion so you may not even get raises,most benefits are full time only so if your part time theres really not a whole lot there, and in all honestly you would get paid more just about anywhere else
Pros
Good Employee Discount
Cons
Pays low, Stressful at times, low chance of advancement, Raises if you get them are in small increments
Do not treat employees fairly.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOJune 21, 2019
Employees were not treated the same. Some stand around while others do the work. Will fire an employee for a reason while others are gave other positions.
Worked to my self most of the time was best did more work that way
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXJune 13, 2019
An ok company to work for if and when there is good management in the store that is equal to all employees. I personally don't recommend a woman to work in that kind of place.
Pros
Good discount on auto parts
very busy at times but overall great place to work for
Delivery Driver/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJune 13, 2019
oreilly has taught me so much. I do really miss it. management was always great and understanding with any scheduling. always room for opportunity. team members were always helpful.
My only complaints are that my pay is not what I was told it would be when I was hired and my progressive Discipline was not handled fairly.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 9, 2019
I really enjoy working for O'REILLY'S as a driver and I don't want to leave. The company has treated me very well when I have been sick and unable to work. I was really surprised that I can get the benefits I have, employee assistance, discount and other perks. I just did not for see this from working in the auto parts industry at the entry level.
Pros
Paid vacation, discount and other perks
Cons
Pay could be higher for delivery drivers who play a big role in the commercial department.
Great environment
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXMay 31, 2019
Working at Oreillys Auto Parts really did feel like a family environment. There wasn’t a day when I did not want to go into work. They really wanted to make sure you were taken care of, and that it felt comfortable for you to work in.
Pros
1 hour lunch. Great attitude.
Cons
Health Insurance is a little expensive
Nothing good to say about this company
Cashier/Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  FloridaMay 30, 2019
You never know from week to week what days and hours you are working. Very unfair working conditions. No one can live on $8.50 per hour. Too much back stabbing in my location.
Pros
Auto part discounts
Cons
everything
Ex employee of store #965
Ex-Delivery Driver/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Humboldt, TNMay 29, 2019
Management & Parts Pro sucked! I was railroaded & got the shaft. Worst store in the corporation to ever work at. The whole corporation is corrupt! 👎.
Pros
It fit my everyday lifestyle at the time
Cons
The Corporation, Management, Hr, & especially the Parts Pro
Delivery Driver O'Reilly
Delivery Driver O'Reilly Auto Parts (Current Employee) –  Canton, NCMay 27, 2019
Worked 8-5 with 1hour lunch period. The job is very fast paced at times, slow at other times. Put up new stock during periods of slack time. Full timers have holiday pay, part-timers do not.
no work
Driver/Delivery (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMay 23, 2019
restricted delivery area so not many customers , store manager was excellent upper management was so -so , stores don't work together very well , expect you to work when there is none
Pros
relaxed
Cons
boring
ok for temp job
delivery driver (Current Employee) –  Tracy, CAMay 20, 2019
Pay is low but store discount is great. Favoritism makes it a stressful place to work. most vape right in the store. this is where you work till you find a good job. Thursday the schedule gets posted for next week. changes all the time. can't plan anything.
Pros
great discounts, stores everywhere
Cons
low pay, bad schedules

Ask a question about working or interviewing at O'Reilly Auto Parts. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K
41.9K
31.5K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at O'Reilly Auto Parts.

Powered by Comparably