O'Reilly Auto Parts Culture reviews

Found 1,210 reviews matching the search See all 5,717 reviews
very fast and wonderful people to work with
Parts Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gentry, ARJuly 15, 2019
A typical work day is very fast pace i had to learn a lot about cars and trucks and what kind of parts went where and my boss was really good about letting us off if we had something come up and work the hours we missed but the culture of working there was pretty intense only because I was a woman working in a mans job and the most enjoyable part was just learning so much about putting a car together and learning about all the parts.
Love working here, just wish the pay was more.
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 12, 2019
Love the culture of this company I usually work with a smile on my face, other than lack of pay I cannot complain much about this company. I hope my new position here is everything I’ve hoped for.
Grate place to work
Parts Specialist/Delivery DriverParts specialist (Former Employee) –  Edgewater, FLJuly 12, 2019
I had a good time there the customers really love when I was there a lot of the people work there is nice to be around just the management is not the best
Good
Cashier/Sales Associate-manger (Current Employee) –  Harrodsburg, KYJuly 12, 2019
It's a nice job to work nice people to work with, the people is the only stressful part of the job some people know what they want and others don't have a clue what they need
Pros
Your in the A/C all day
Cons
Dealing with people
good job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Stilwell, OKJuly 11, 2019
oriellys is a good company to work for I would recommend anyone to work there I learned a lot an it gave me confidence on my people skills. got to meet good people and amazing shop owners had great work atmosphere
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
pay
O'Reilly Auto Parts is a great place to work.
Professional Parts Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Duluth, MNJuly 8, 2019
I loved working at o'Reilly Auto parts and I miss working there every day! It was fun and exciting. Enjoyable, and entertaining and encouraging. Every day I drove was exciting.
Pros
Driving
Cons
None that I know of
I loved it
Retai Parts Pro (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJuly 8, 2019
It was like being in a big family. Everyone got along worked together it was amazing except for some lying people but other than that I loved and I miss it
Selfish
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 8, 2019
Want you to go above and beyond but they don't. Ok pay but could be much better. They have a attitude where they are always right. Favoritism is their culture.
Great company
Commercial Parts Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Richland, MSJune 30, 2019
Great place to work with opportunity for advancement and competitive pay. Good schedule and great management. Lots of room for longterm career opportunities.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXJune 28, 2019
It was a great oportunity to learn and use my abilities as a lider great people and work enviroment, every day was a challenge to learn something new and to help costumers.
fun place to work
Front Counter Sales/ RSS/ ISS (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXJune 27, 2019
O'Reilly Auto Parts is a good place to work the environment changes constantly due to the amount of people that come in to the store. you get to meet people all the time and the workplace is always busy.
Great family oriented office
Unemployment Claims Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 23, 2019
The company does not pay competitively for a corporate office. Management was good, culture is excellent, compensation is not great. Awesome discounts for immediate family.
Fun place to work
Parts Specialist (Current Employee) –  Clinton, MOJune 21, 2019
Great place. Love working here. Would never leave. Benefits are amazing and people are even better. Very relaxed environment and easy to get along with
Excellent place to work
Warehouse/Hub Driver (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILJune 20, 2019
It was a very exhilarating experience I actually love working at O'Reilly's I never really had a job that I loved as much as I loved O'Reilly's the staff the employees are very helpful and friendly. My only problem was the pay rate was not livable it was under $9 an hour
Fun workplace good people
Parts Specialist (Former Employee) –  Prairieville, LAJune 19, 2019
O’Reilly Auto Parts was a fun place to work. I enjoyed helping people find the right parts for their automotive issues alongside some of the best friends which I met while working there
great
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Victoria, TXJune 17, 2019
great team to work with, an overall great environment to work in. basic commutation skills great customers. easy tasks such as welcoming customers, picking up phone calls, placing orders, and help checking people out.
Work is what you make of it. I enjoyed meeting with customers and discussing their needs.
Delivery/Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tullahoma, TNJune 14, 2019
Fun place to work most of the time. I enjoyed the people and liked their "banter". Sometime personalities were in the way of improvement but usually new ideas could be implemented if in accordance with company policy.
Pros
Working with customers.
Cons
Lots of getting in and out of the car.
very busy at times but overall great place to work for
Delivery Driver/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJune 13, 2019
oreilly has taught me so much. I do really miss it. management was always great and understanding with any scheduling. always room for opportunity. team members were always helpful.
Good Workplace, Enjoyable Environment
AUTOMOTIVE PARTS SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Mankato, MNJune 13, 2019
Fun job using intuition and experience. Fair management and good culture in the business. Customer experience and personal communication were learned.
Fun workplace
Manager (Current Employee) –  Aloha, oregonJune 11, 2019
I was unhappy with some of the corporate politics that were taking place within my district. And it made it unenjoyable to work for this company. ....

Ask a question about working or interviewing at O'Reilly Auto Parts. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K
41.9K
31.5K

Ratings from women

2.3InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight