O'Reilly Auto Parts Employee Review

View all O'Reilly Auto Parts reviews

Manager threw fits put holes in drywall
Parts Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chandler, OKJune 13, 2019
My training consisted of watching the night manager play on his phone until he quit and then they make me night manager with no pay raise from entry level. The GM would constantly throw temper tantrums, yelling, slamming cash drawers, throwing phones and keyboards, punching holes in the wall in his office. Problem doesn’t stop at store level though, the GM quit and the district manager wanted the new GM to schedule me 6 days a week, still no pay raise from entry level. I gave my 2 weeks, told them I’m really just needing a raise, they told me good luck at my new job.

Other O'Reilly Auto Parts Employee Reviews

great company with hard working people and a lot to learn
Parts Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEJuly 21, 2019
This job is a great place to start if you are trying to get into the automotive industry. You will most likely learn something new everyday and understand how something works more and more once you start seeing the part over and over again.
Comfortable environment
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Derry, NHJuly 21, 2019
Good job, but doesn't pay well. You get a good discount on parts and store products. The coworkers are usually friendly but always helpful. Team work is definitely needed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at O'Reilly Auto Parts. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K
41.9K
31.5K

Ratings from women

2.3InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight