O'Reilly Auto Parts Employee Review

View all O'Reilly Auto Parts reviews

It's fine for what it is.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Brownsburg, INJune 16, 2019
It was a fine place to work as long as you understood what it was. It's nothing fancy, it's just like any other warehouse job. As long as you are there to just do you job to the best of your ability, get paid, and go home it's fine for what it is.

Other O'Reilly Auto Parts Employee Reviews

very fast and wonderful people to work with
Parts Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gentry, ARJuly 15, 2019
A typical work day is very fast pace i had to learn a lot about cars and trucks and what kind of parts went where and my boss was really good about letting us off if we had something come up and work the hours we missed but the culture of working there was pretty intense only because I was a woman working in a mans job and the most enjoyable part was just learning so much about putting a car together and learning about all the parts.
Below average management.
Delivery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Moultrie, GAJuly 15, 2019
Co-workers were fun to work with. They knew their business. Management refuse to manage. They were concerned in making there bosses happy. The first inventory they took while I was there they came up $7,000.00 short. Gives you a good idea what kind of professionals they are.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at O'Reilly Auto Parts. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K
41.9K
31.5K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at O'Reilly Auto Parts.

Powered by Comparably