O'Reilly Auto Parts Employee Review

View all O'Reilly Auto Parts reviews

good job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Stilwell, OKJuly 11, 2019
oriellys is a good company to work for I would recommend anyone to work there I learned a lot an it gave me confidence on my people skills. got to meet good people and amazing shop owners had great work atmosphere
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
pay

Other O'Reilly Auto Parts Employee Reviews

Great group of people
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Norway, MEAugust 17, 2019
Day to day can have stress but company cares about its employees and the entire management team care about employees future success. Focuses on TEAM efforts and working together.
No work life balance
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  North DakotaAugust 17, 2019
A typical day would consist of coming in early to check in freight and manage deliveries and get deposit and all daily paperwork ready for the day, then put away parts and help customers both in person and on the phone, while also doing any other activities like changing prices, displays, etc. Workplace culture was mostly about expense control and sales which im sure is typical in most large corporations.
Pros
Part discount
Cons
No work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at O'Reilly Auto Parts. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K
41.9K
31.5K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at O'Reilly Auto Parts.

Powered by Comparably