O2 Staffing Employee Reviews

Good management
Associate (Former Employee) –  Redding, CASeptember 10, 2018
The managers are very good and make it so you find jobs easily. Was always provided with possible jobs each week so I could get more hours. Hard workers who appreciate you working hard
Labrorer (Former Employee) –  Redding, CAMay 16, 2018
They were a fair company to work for understood when things came up. Everyone was nice. They made sure you got the right amount of breaks and helped fill out time cards.
Employment agency
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Redding, CAJanuary 18, 2018
It's more of an on-call employment agency, you can learn only limited skills since its an employment agency, the management team is kind and willing to work with almost anyone. They only send individuals they like to jobs looking for permanent positions and the rest to practical jobs(mowing lawns for a few days). Must have a form of transportation.
Pros
will find you a job
Cons
the job is a flip of a coin
In the past it has been great to work for them
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Redding, CAAugust 8, 2017
in the past its been great to work for them. But lately they havent had many jobs to keep up with demand. Worried about my ablitiy to get a job from this place.
O2 staffing is a great place to work for they always keep you busy and find jobs that fit my work ethics
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Redding, CAApril 8, 2017
Great place to work for they always kept me working and found jobs for me really fast i would recommend this company to anyone that asked me if i knew of anyone hiring
Pros
Good work, great people, good pay
biased
Laborer and maintenance technician (Former Employee) –  Redding, CAApril 5, 2017
most of the jobs I was sent on were temporary, so it varied from day to day or coming weeks. most all the jobs were intense meaning by how long the shifts were and the ability of other workers. culture of most places were different got to meet an greet all different ethnicities and backgrounds, taught me a lot how people grew up and there struggles in life.
Pros
N/a
Cons
short breaks, not enough jobs on occasions
Always something
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Redding, CAApril 5, 2017
There is always a job once you get in but if u aren't sitting at ur phone everyday waiting and u miss the call and call right back changes are job is gone already.
Filled with opportunity and
Temp Worker (Current Employee) –  Redding, CAMarch 14, 2016
You tell management the days/hours you are free to work and they will call when a job is available to you, I worked for multiple companies and gained a great amount of experience. working for contractors with things such as demolition, plumbing, landscaping and much more. i enjoyed the excitement of something new every time i came in to work.
Pros
practically make your own hours, each job is a learning experience
Cons
nothing notable
Very Helpful
General Laborer, I (Current Employee) –  Redding, CAFebruary 18, 2016
Always tried to job match, but had nothing permanent. Always very friendly. Not a bad experience at all. The hardest part of this job was that most jobs were only one day assignments.
working for them is just a temporary assignment
Accounting - Admin. Asst. (Former Employee) –  Redding, CAJanuary 27, 2016
it was a temporary job but it was fun to work part time, they are a temporary agency, no co workers unless assigned to a company
Still working with them for opportunity to knock!
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Redding, CAApril 28, 2014
For a Staffing Agency, they had extremely limited resources for me to draw off of as an Accounting Major.
Pros
Wonderful Recruiters
Cons
Not enough placement opportunities
Temp agency that does what a temp agency does.
Temp Worker (Current Employee) –  Redding, CAFebruary 19, 2013
Unless you get a temp to hire type job, all I normally would get are just temporary labor positions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at O2 Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

O2 Staffing Reviews by Location