OASIS Hospital Employee Reviews

It’s a work in progress
Bht (Current Employee) –  ChandlerMarch 20, 2018
It has a few snags but has the capability to be successful .. I have met many amazing people with genuine hearts that truly love their jobs...the turn over rate is high which makes it difficult to make big improvements.. training suffers due to low staffing... and staff not properly trained in turn train new staff.. in turn causing inadequacy... expectations are unclear to most staff or miscommunication holds back effectiveness..
Pros
Have worked with some amazing people
Cons
Floor staff would improve if admin addressed the concerns employees struggle with
Great place to work!
M M Tech/Certified S.P.D Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 18, 2017
Oasis Hospital is a great place to work. Upper management understands and and cares for their employees. Finding ways to keep the Culture of safety at the highest level!
Work Place was Great!!!
HUC/Tele Monitoring/CNA (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 16, 2017
I loved the employees i worked with. Management is all new and did not respond to emails or phone calls in a timely manner. They did not support staff when needed and HR never returned phone calls or was able to help with questions related to benefits and pay.
Great Place to work
Certified Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 9, 2017
Oasis Hospital is an elective surgical hospital. Pt's are mostly healthy. Co-workers are mostly friendly. Work load is light. But can be boring. Most pt's are also nice.
One of my favorite places to work
Patient Care Technician/Sitter (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 3, 2017
Employees are pleasant and helpful. I love working here through Maxim Staffing Solution. I wish I was assigned there more often. I would recommend this to others. It is very clean and friendly environment.
Pros
Awesome staff
great team member
HOUSEKEEPING (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 29, 2017
Working with a team thats appreciate you and knowledge you and respect you as a team member..We make place enjoyable place .We all work hard as team top to bottom. We all treat each other as family.
Pros
better benfit
Cons
less pay
Waaaay tooo much favoritism and fakeness
Everything (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 6, 2017
Everyone is nice to your face but talk behind your back. Nurses, housekeepers, techs, everyone. You can advance pretty fast if you go to work to work and work hard. But the favortism is real there. Oh and management.....lol thats a joke!!!! Butni love my job
Pros
Love my job
Cons
Favortism & Fakeness
Pleasant Work Environment
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 3, 2017
If a pleasant work environment is most important, then this is the job for you. I enjoy every minute at work. The people are great and management is pleasant. The hospital is new and clean. The biggest down side is that I get cancelled, A LOT! This is coming from someone who has loved getting cancelled in other jobs in the past. I don't take a lot of vacations and I save my PTO for this kind of thing , I am unable to save any of it here. My paid time off (PTO) is not enough to cover all the days I get cancelled, so that means short paychecks and absolutely NO planned vacation time. All the PTO is for cancellations. The reason for this is the census in the hospital depends on the number of surgeries being done and those surgeries are done more frequently on certain days of the week. There is also a minimum requirement of weekend shifts required to sign up for, as there is in any facility. Therefore, it's guaranteed that you will get cancelled frequently if you sign up for the weekend days that you are required to sign up for. This is an excellent second job, but may not be for everyone if they rely solely on this job for their income. If you do come work with us full time, plan on having a second job or some agency work and plan on saving all your PTO for cancellations. It's still worth it though. It might also not be the best fit for a new grad, since the experience is very pidgeon-holed into only 4 or 5 diagnoses.
Pros
Pleasant work environment, Clean new hospital, great staff
Cons
lots of cancellations!
Great people, great management, I love it!
Credentialing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 14, 2017
I was only a temporary employee, but was welcomed and treated as if I was a permanent employee. Everyone was friendly and eager to assist me and I was included in company events.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with kind, helpful people. Management consistently thanked me for the work I was doing.

The hardest part? That will be leaving at the end of my assignment.
Pros
Free lunches for holidays. Great training.
Cons
That I am not a permanent employee. :(
lots of backstabbing, politics and favoritism
RN (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 5, 2017
Nursing and PT are fantastic people, kind, caring and great to work with. HR director (upper management), horrible, BIASED and greedy. It's all smiles and nods but a lot of back stabbing. The Human Resource director makes numerous mistakes and gets away with it. Someone else takes the fall or management changes so often it's swept under the rug. Expected to be flexible but if you're not friends with your supervisor forget about getting your hours. Inappropriate relationships form and no one stops it.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
upper management is the worst I've ever worked for
Oasis
Psychiatric RN (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZNovember 9, 2016
admit psychiatric patients, discharge pts. carry out physician orders, administer medication. assess pts. .

co workers are friendly and easy to get along with
Pros
wokring with a diverse population
Cons
Flucuating schedule
Great coworkers, awful management
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 25, 2016
The best part about this hospital is the amazing coworkers. I would say most people feel that they could rely on at least someone else they are working with on any given day. Although this is a great and important aspect while working in nursing, management and the senior leadership team is corrupt and political.
Pros
Amazing coworkers who truly treat patients like family
Cons
Awful benefits, management is corrupt
Fun place to work!
Materials Management Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 27, 2016
A day at Oasis is a day with sunshine! Everyone works together very well.20 to 30 surgeries is a normal day,which works like clockwork! I need a change in my work to challenge my best assets!
Pros
Bonuses 2 times a year. Healthy ones at that!
Cons
great place to work where patients are treated like family
RN (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 5, 2016
great place to work where patients are treated like family.There is team work and one never eels alone when working there.
Provides not only career growth but spiritual growth as well.
Associate Internal Auditor (Former Employee) –  Al-AynApril 18, 2016
The hospital is a Christian organization, career and spiritual growth are encouraged by the management. The management leads by example; they walk the talk. A`sense of belongingness abounds. Employees know each other. There is a strong bond with the patients. Employees are compassionate to their patients.
Pros
Fun and satisfying to work
Cons
Due to short staff, employees work all hours
Career Enhanced
Laboratory Technologist - Chemistry Section (Current Employee) –  Section, ALApril 13, 2016
Career was developed both skills and personal development. Grateful for having such a wonderful lab team. State of the art lab
Pros
Work is fine
Cons
Unstable
About my job I love so much
CNA (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 9, 2016
Our work days can be very busy but we do it our management team we all work together to get the job done the hardest part of my job is admiting the pts cause you can get three admits at once but I get he job done my enjoyment with my job is my pts seeing them getting better so they can go home
Excellent place to work.
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZJuly 26, 2015
Great people to work with, good location and accessible facility. Working there for two months and still I am not able to obtain information about supervised hours for my LISAC. Not clear directions or no directions about health insurance, online payroll information, lack of direction from management etc,..
Pros
Great work environment.
Cons
No time to eat or rest for few mins during the day.
Specialty
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 7, 2014
Care for patients like family is the core value of OASIS hospital.
Great Place to work
Payroll & Benefits Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 9, 2014
Oasis Hospital is a beautifu Orthopedic Hospital that opened in June 2011. It is a nice place to work with great employees.
Pros
Excellent food

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OASIS Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

OASIS Hospital Reviews by Location