Oasis Staffing Employee Reviews

Laid back easy work friendy people
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARSeptember 12, 2018
Oasis Staffing, in Ft. Smith, handled the client company where I was employed as a warehouse person. A typical day involved loading and unloading trucks. I learned how to drive a fork-lift while employed there. Management was friendly and competent. The best part of the job was the atmosphere and coworkers. In my opinion, there was not a bad part to the job.
Pros
the nice atmosphere and friendly coworkers
Cons
there were none
good
Receptionist / data entry (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 21, 2018
great company , pay is okay , it takes a long time to get another job once a project is done but overall i have never had any other problems. i would recommend them
Pros
paid
Cons
projects dont last long
Did not keep promises
Equipment operator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 17, 2018
Working for Oasis Staffing is a temp to permanent job only the companies you are contracted to have no intention of hiring Oasis personnel full-time.----
Pros
Cons
low pay, no benefits, no vacation time
Company was bad
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 8, 2018
I am glad to be gone from this place. It went out of business due to very poor management. I value the experience I gained at Oasis but I would not consider returning if they were to ever reopen.
Pros
Close to Home
It is ok to work at
Repack Stocker (Former Employee) –  Ardmore, OKJuly 29, 2018
At Repack I would stock to get things shipped out to stores. I learned how the warehouse system works. Oasis management was not really around but the warehouse management was. Hardest part of my job was some boxes were heavier then they say.
Oasis was an awesome experience.
Unloader (Former Employee) –  Saint Rose, LAMay 5, 2018
The job at Oasis was an overall positive experience. I was a unloader and it was never more than I can handle. I made good money at the same time meet a group of hard working individuals.
Pros
I worked nights
Cons
Shortage of the pallet jacks and fork lifts
Great management
Office Manager-Ferber Company (Former Employee) –  Ponte Vedra Beach, FLApril 30, 2018
I enjoyed Oasis Staffing and would recommend to others. Nice team to work with and they were able to find me a temporary job quickly that worked well for me.
Great Stepping Stone
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 15, 2018
I worked for them at the South East Toyota Parts and Distribution Center. The compensation was great for a temp company. I learned a lot. I would not be where I am today with out the training they gave me.
they were great to me, they sent me to best buy for Christmas rush its tempoary work cant expect to much
Temporary Christmas best buy (Former Employee) –  Ardmore, OKApril 4, 2018
they were great to me, sent me to work for Best buy for Christmas rush it is temporary work not a lot to say they don't have a lot of job opens for a lot of my friends who have tried to work for them but could be them to I enjoyed my time with them all I can say.
Pros
people were great
Cons
not enough work for people
Good work place
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Ardmore, OKMarch 7, 2018
oasis staffing is a good company to work for. Good to help you find a full time job and help you start a career. Or if you just need a part time job it’s also good for that:
Pros
Full time jobs available
It's a staffing agency
Welder Fabricator (Current Employee) –  FloridaMarch 5, 2018
They interviewed me quick (called on a Monday, went in to get screened, started new job Wednesday). Can't complain, haven't talked to them since I went in for screening, but I never missed a paycheck or thought they messed up on my paycheck.
Pros
Fast
Cons
Contract work
A temp agencie whit no honor of employers
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 14, 2018
Working as a temp and the people tells me im below the person and that i have to do what my job description is not but overall having a employee tell you that you nothing or nobody is offensive and punished by the law .
Pros
N/a
Cons
No respect for the employee that work for oassys
It was easier finding my own job
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSFebruary 9, 2018
I went through the orientation process and afterwards I hadn’t heard anything for almost 3 weeks! I ended up finding my own job without this companies help! The staff needs to learn to communicate with its employees. I’ve worked with staffing agencies in the past and this one was by far the worst!
Pros
Cons
Waste of my time
great environment
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJanuary 20, 2018
Enjoyed working with management and co-workers. Very laid back, never any problems. Was also able to assist in other area's when they needed me. Gave me a change in what I needed to do as an employee. Enjoyed every minute of my job while working there.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Very easy going community. Everyone is super friendly.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 19, 2018
At Oasis Staffing Company they will staff you into anything that fits you. I was employed with this company while doing work for CSX. You learn everything you need to know for a regular office job. Everyone who works at that this CSX is super friendly and always willing to help with whatever.
Pros
Breakfast and lunch is super good!!
Cons
Lunch breaks
Work Place
Customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 18, 2018
A typical work would be answering at least 40-50 calls per day sometimes more sometimes less depending on the how long the calls lasted. I don't think that the management was the best. You could let them know that a something negative was going on and it would not be taken care of. It was a great culture to work in many different ethnicity. The job was actually pretty simple to do I don't think anything was tough. The most enjoyable part of this job was working with my co-worker, they were great people to work with, and if I ever need help they were very resourceful.
productive
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 26, 2017
Always put me in a position to succeed. it was in my line of work and it was always a great atmosphere to work in. had a brief problem with a supervisor being dishonest but that was resolved quickly
Pros
fast paced
Cons
short breaks
temorary agency
temporary Lab Tech Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSDecember 17, 2017
oasis helps you find a job that is a temporary assignment with the chance to become a permanent job placement I would recommend working here if you are having trouble finding a job
Great Work Place
Resizing Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 4, 2017
I had lack of child care but I wouldn't have asked for anything else. This job was like a dream come true. It was stress free and the paid rate was awesome.
n/a
Assistant Closing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 20, 2017
This employer is a temp agency and all positions were unique to the industry that contracted each position. Therefore, it is impossible to really review this employer when the positions were so different.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oasis Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about